Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I put off buying this palette for a very long time because as an over 50 person, I felt that it would not work with older eye lids. But when it was on sale for $24, I couldn't resist. I love to do a basic eye with neutral matte shades and then layer bright colors or shimmery shades on the lid and on the lower lash line. This palette is wonderful, each shade has intense pigment and blends great. This palette is a great companion palette for adding a pop of color or for a full on colorful eye look. I would encourage any mature ladies to check this palette out before it sells out. I would have paid full price for it if I had know how beautiful this palette is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wow wow wow. This palette is amazing!! I decided to ring in the new year with this palette. I got stuck in a make up rut and felt that if put on another neutral color I would scream! We're just about to come out of winter and I've definitely been craving colors. Well this has really satisfied that itch! I'm only sorry I didn't buy this palette sooner. I was a little intimidated by it. I was scared the bright colors would look ridiculous on me. I couldn't have been more wrong. These blend on so smoothly and blending the colors together.. I don't have words for it. They gel together so nicely. You can layer and layer and layer. I'm pale nw13 and I didn't have any problem with staining of my lids with any of the colors. Also I didn't experience any irritation or reaction. My favorite colors are freak and thrash. Thrash is a neon lime color and freak is a beautiful light green. If you blend them together you get a beautiful sea foam mermaid green *sigh* it's so good!! Thrash was the only one that I found went on a little patchy at times. Chaos the deep blue did give a little kickback. Nothing terrible though. Revolt is a straight silver shimmer. Most people don't get why it's in the palette but it is very helpful and I reach for it a ton. It is best applied wet but I did find it transfered a bit to my upper lid. I have semi hooded lids so really I just think it's my eye shape. I've used savage and slow burn together for a blusher. Also urban and savage for blush. Can be used on lips too. Also if your feeling funky you can highlight your hair! This palette has endless possibilities and potential. It's a pigment palette so you can make your own concoctions.
This palette is so worth it and so fun to have in my collection. Not sure if I need to repurchase it's going to last forever. Oh I almost forgot to mention the brush... this is the best brush I've ever received in a palette. Dual ended and it actually blends well. I like it better than the brush that comes in the naked palettes. I hope they make a second electric palette. I would be all over it!

I originally picked this up to do my makeup for raves I was going to one two summers ago. I fell in love with this palette. The bright neon colors were perfect for my party nights. The colors are very pigmented and have a lot of staying power, most of them aren't streaky the purples aren't always 100% even though. I don't attend parties anymore, but these colors are still super fun and can be very wearable if you don't mind attracting attention. This is the palette that gets me the most compliments. Love it.

on 5/26/2014 10:18:00 PM

I got to admit I'm a sucker for bright eyeshadows, so this product is perfect for me! The colors are very bold so it's best to blend them. With the right technique I've managed to make it look lovely and not clownish. I always use a primer to make sure it doesn't stain my eyelids. The Electric Palette reminds me a bit of Urban Decay's old Deluxe Shadowbox, only with more fun colors!
I'm very pleased with this product, and hope to use it for a while.

FINALLY the Urban Decay I've always known is back! I love the Naked line, but these ultra pigmented and wild colors is what got me into UD! These colors are beautiful and way too much fun. The only caution I will give is they are very powerful colors, so a lot of blending is required! I usually take the shade "Revolt," the sparkly silver one, and blend it with one of the other colors to tone it down. I've also heard the colors with red pigments (savage, slowburn, jilted and urban) irritate some users' eyes. I've heard some people react fine to them, but I don't use those colors on my lid or under my eye to be safe. But in short I absolutely love this! I hope UD releases more awesome palettes like this!