4.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

10 months ago

I am obviously the minority here but god I hate this one. I’ve been an OPI fan for years and love nearly all but this never ever ever dries. Ever. Fantastic colour though.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

3 years ago

OPI Scores A Goal! is a raisin/damson plum crème polish. It's a fabulous color for Fall! Some lighting gives it a more brown look, in others more of a raisin/plum color. It's a nice change from the dark reds. The consistency is great, it goes on easily, self levels, has wonderful opacity and depth of color. It's very easy to work with. I used 2 coats and a Seche Vite top coat. It has great lasting power. Toward the end of the week it wore off the nail tips but there was no chipping. A definite winner!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Lovely shade for the fall. It is a very pretty muted raisin, a little mauvy, a little brown tone.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I chose this color at the salon for a mani/pedi. In the bottle it struck me as a muted plum-wine, which is how it appears when dry if you are in bright artificial lighting. It is a crème finish. I have a fair skintone with an pinkish undertones and the color was flattering and modern yet conservative at the same time. At night the color reads more brown but still a flattering shade.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Just found this 2 days ago at TJMaxx for $3.99! I loved this color the moment I saw it in the bottle and that is the color it delivered on my nails. A very pretty damson brown, as one previous reviewer stated. This reminds me of an old Charles of the Ritz color I loved ages ago...showing my age here. It looks deep red with some clothing, deep brown with others and shows deep plum, as well...in other words, a great neutral for this time of the year. Since it was at TJ's I am assuming it is discontinued, but prolly still available on ebay. Took 2 coats to become opaque, and I used Out the Door to speed up drying time. I am a NW20...this looks wonderful against my skin. I am going to hunt down a back up bottle. Love it!!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

5 years ago

A gorgeous what I call 'damson chocolate' polish. For reference I am very pale and have yellow undertones and cannot wear purple polishes without looking dead. This is a warm chocolately plum what I would call a puce shade of polish. Similar to Essie angora cardi in the bottle but much less fuschia pink in the base and more brown. Also reminds me of the 90s version of Revlon Raisin rage but not as deep or purple/red. This is duller and more brown. A chic vampy shade which isn't goth or too much for the office. A trans-seasonal shade of plum looks good with a tan in summer and would be great for autumn/winter. Goes with everything as I consider it a neutral. A very classy polished shade which is very hard to find anywhere. Very flattering.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I wish I could give this a 3.5. Very pretty color - this is a slightly chocolatey purple on me. I would call it a raisin creme. It reminds me quite a bit of OPI's Boris & Natasha from several years ago, but with more brown/less purple. Still very similar. Wears well with very little chipping, wear at tips, etc. My complaint is that the finish is somehow slightly dull - more matte (but not actually matte) and almost like it's been smudged, except that it hasn't. Just not as glossy and smooth as an OPI creme usually is.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

5 years ago

I love this color but it looks different on me than in the bottle. It comes off more brown on my cool toned skin than purple/brown. I still love it and it looks more chocolate than anything on me. This polish is very nice but I am not digging the wear on the tips in 24 hours and how patchy it was in the first coat. It evened out on most of my nails but 3.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

OPI Scores A Goal! is from OPI Brazil 2014 Spring/Summer Collection. The moment I put this color on, it reminds me of tea for some reason. It looks like a nice red tea color without adding any milk. It is mainly brown but has a little bit of red undertone that's probably why it looks to me like tea color. And the crème base just make this color looks really nice. I personally like brownish color, probably any type of browns. This one is no exception. The color comes to me looks very warm and inviting. The application is great, like any OPI colors. It only takes 2 coats to make it completely opaque and doesn't leave any streak at all. It is the sort of color that you can wear it in summer or winter because of its warmth and also the brown color. It really is great to wear it on a daily basis, whether going to the office or out shopping. I will buy this color again.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

6 years ago

OPI Scores A Goal is from the Brazilian Collection spring/summer 2014. The color is a bit surprising for spring, but it's a beautiful color, and it does go well with all the dry, dusty and burned colors of the coming summer. Judging from the samples I had seen online I thought this one was just another brown - a color that is not my cup of tea in any incarnation. So it was a great surprise to see it in the bottle - a cool, slightly greyish, plum creme. It doesn't look brown in any light - if anything it looks mauve when the light is low. I have (too) many nail polishes, but I don't have a color exactly like this. A friend of mine asked me if it wasn't just the poor girls Charivari (Chanel, same spring), but they are totally different. OSAG is lighter, warmer and far less blue. The first coat was a little tricky, but that was probably due to a few weird coarse hairs of the brush. When they were eliminated, application was easy and smooth. I really enjoy wearing it, and I'd buy it again if I ever ran out of it.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure