e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter

Filtered by eye Color : Black

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

I don't get the hype. I have Apricot Glow.

I scraped the top layer off, and it's still mediocre. I have to really dig my brush in to pick up any product. And there is noticeable, quite chunky glitter. The glitter ends up accentuating texture more than other highlighters I use.

Additionally, when I used it on my eyes, it creased so much more than other highlighters.

I much prefer the Wet n Wild highlight - cheap, soft texture, easy to pick up with a brush, can go from subtle to blinding. The elf one can be built up, but ends up accentuating texture way too much for it to be flattering.

But if you only use a little, it can be a nice natural highlight, if you ignore the larger specks of glitter.

Overall, wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

These highlighters are ones that are not super pigmented, and they are not very long-lasting on tne face, so they do require being touched up. Even though they are supposed to give off great pigmentation after you get through the top overlay, I have not noticed that to be true with any of the E.L.F. Baked highlighters that I have purchased They do not give off an intense glow, so if you are someone who prefers highlighters that do, then these aren't for you. Which is why, I have no more plans on buying any more of these, as the quality is definitely lacking.