3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I bought this to replace a volumizing mousse that worked wonders but was making my scalp itchy and flaky. I am pleasantly surprised by this. It very creamy and slippery, but gives me nice volume for several days without the dry or greasy/sticky feeling. I have a lot of hair, but it's very fine. It is a bit harder to rinse off your hands but comes off easily if you use soap. It has a strong scent that is sweet and fruity. You can smell it immediately, but fades quickly in my experience.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

Strong childish candy fruit scent. Very silicone feeling. I can't seem to wash the slippery feeling from my hands after I use it. After I blow dry, this leaves me with gummy feeling hair. The smoothness is short lived. I cannot blow dry the night before as I will wake with kinky, frizzy hair. I tried using this a few times adjusting the amount used in an attempt to get good results, but unfortunately I didn't get them.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

3 years ago

Ok so I use this as a mask, not a leave in. The reason is the scent (grape bubblegum-ish) bothers me. I have baby fine, prone to breakage, hair. This has jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and panthenol B. So I think those ingredients are what make this good for my hair. I take a whole bunch, saturate my hair with it, leave it in for 3p minutes, and shampoo out. I find that it eliminates frizz, adds shine and volume, also strengthens my hair. I always have a good hair day when I use this. I do wish they would make this fragrance free but it works so well I am willing to forgive that. Try this as a mask and see how you like it!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I don't really know what this product is, or what it's actual use is, but I like it! There are no instructions on the cute little bottle. I love the grape candy smell. I have experimented with it over the years, bought when I had a short, choppy hair style. Expected a fiber pomade in a bottle, but got this strange leave in conditioning and very small amount of control effect. I apply it to my wet hair and use medium heat to distribute it throughout my long hair. Gives shine and frizz control, giving a little bit of style control. Doesn't seem to make my hair look thicker, if I use more than half of a dime size, my hair looks dirty. My husband uses it from time to time to style his short hair for work. I won't repurchase because I don't see much use for it, and the bottle has been in the beauty graveyard for a year or two now. But it's cute and it smells good.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

i love this!! It gives my hair extra volume and fullness. I have layered hair that is a little bit above my shoulders. I usually put it in my hair after washing it. I kind of scrunch it in to my hair. I wake up the next morning and my hair is already very full and I don't have to give it much attention. The smell is pretty strong though.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

4 years ago

This is ok. Smells nice I just don't see much of a difference in my hair when I use it.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Fantastic product & smells lovely. I use this on wet hair. Once I've put this on I then use the Tigi bed head blow out & again run through my hair. The small talk gives my hair volume & the blow out keeps hair from being frizzy. Both products are fantastic

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Great for building volume and keeping my hair in place. I had to experiment with the amount, but it smells very nice- sort of like grape -scented bubble gum. it isn't too sticky and is easy to spread through my hair. I think it does a decent job of holding my curls too although I would want a little more hold for particular times. Overall not a bad product to have in my arsenal for the softness it imparts and the shine it gives. I apply to my wet hair and allow it to air dry. Make sure to distribute it well.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I've been using this stuff for about 6 years religiously. I alternate between this and my Big Sexy Hair mousse. Both are excellent at adding volume. I love the smell of this. It's a really sweet fruity grape scent that makes my hair smell really good. I usually put just a tiny amount in my hair before I blow dry. It give my limp lifeless hair amazing volume, so I can wear my hair down and not feel weird about it. I get compliments when I use this because my hair looks so much thicker! I took one lippy off simply because it tends to weigh my hair down after a while and it's really easy to apply too much. This doesn't happen often though and it gets the job done. Definitely an HG hair product for me.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

I have fine hair, but lots of it. Wavy, but can get frizzy so I generally need a good product to help define the waves. I bought this on suggestion of a friend, but we have both stopped using it. The smell is great, and the packaging is beautiful but I wouldn't buy again. Too heavy for my hair, and left it looking weighed down.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool