2.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

I had never done the winged liner so I decided to give it a try and since I already had purchase this product I decided to used it. the first day it was ok but the tip kind of suck, and the color after the first use it lacks of pigment. so today I wanted to used it again and the color never came out of the tip. don't waste your money

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

4 years ago

The Cover Girl Bombshell Intensity eye liner (800) bombed! It really has put me off liquid liners. The formula feels light and applies unevenly. You can't even build up the product to combat the patchiness. It is not intense at all and smudged easily. My face is oily/combo and wonder if those on the dry or normal side have better luck with it. Hmm... When I bought this I thought the small size of the product was cute but I have come to realize that made it a bit of a challenge to open and to use. It's still cute though. Haha! I have no problem with the point felt tip. I like it actually. It is easy to make thin and thick lines with it.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairOther, Other, Coarse

EyesOther

5 years ago

This is my daily liquid eyeliner. It is similar to a 'tubing' mascara in the way it peels off in gooey fibres, therefore it never smudges and I can rub it off in the shower without much fuss and no panda eyes. I have repurchased several times and find it can be a bit hit and miss, either dry or watery depending on the individual product, and it never lasts more than a month before drying up. Nice and compact with the perfect pen tip applicator. Great texture, dries with only a slight sheen in a rich black. I wear it with Australis Voluptulash mascara - a great tubing duo for those too lazy for makeup remover!

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I bought this the other day because I saw it on a list that boasted the best eyeliners. Why this product was on that list, I'll never know. I looked up the reviews on here and I was debating on whether to just return the product or to open it. "You never know unless you try it out for yourself!" I told myself. That and the majority of my makeup consists of CoverGirl. Now, I wish I listened to you guys and just returned it. Terrible eyeliner. It doesn't go on smooth, it's splotchy and watery, and if it dries and you try to line your eye again? It wipes off. It was also almost ten dollars for me. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't pick this up even if it were free. To feel less bad about the purchase, I use it as a kind of base while I go over it with my ELF eyeliner. Kind of funny how an eyeliner purchased from the dollar store would work better than one purchased at a department store. TL;DR: This eyeliner sucks.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I bought this specifically because it advertised a deeply pigmented black line. It's not, it comes out watery,splotchy and uneven. If you try to let it dry and then go over it again to darken it, it comes off like a dry erase marker. I will not be buying this again and I would not recommend anyone else purchase it either. I paid almost $10 for this. Definitely not worth it. .99 cents maybe.

SkinOily, Fair

HairOther

5 years ago

This product is horrible.. To start with I couldn't even open it. My mom couldn't , my dad couldn't even twist this lid. It's ridiculous. It's tiny, and very awkwardly shaped. I would have given this product a fair review if I got to actually use it ! I swear they glued mine shut.. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem , but all I know is this is a waste of money! Wouldn't recommend this ever.

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I usually use Lancôme but try a cheaper liquid eyeliner once in a while to see if anything compares. I strongly prefer liquid liners with a felt tip rather than a brush. This one was around $10 or less at Target. The first time I took off the cap I was disappointed. Rather than having the brush on one end that you dip into the pot of liquid, the liquid and brush are in the same end and you sort of have to shake it to get the liquid to even come out, like one of those felt pens. I used it once or twice and it basically ran out. Any time I've tried to use it since then, the line I draw comes out so faded and weak. Very disappointing!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0
from

5 years ago

It was a really good eyeliner for like the first two weeks I had it but it ran out/dried so quickly. I've had it for less than a month now and it stopped working! Such a waste of money!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I've been using this liner for a few months now and I LOVE it. I wanted one that's less expensive, easy to use, can make thick and thin lines, stays put without flaking or fading or smudging, and is removed easily/safely worn bc I have lash extensions. I use Simple eye makeup remover pads and the liner practically melts off my eyelid. I've only tried the black color - it glides on beautifully as long as I shake the container well before applying to each eye. The liner only lasts 4-5 weeks before I notice my solid black line turning opaque, at which point I buy a new one. I draw a double wing and my only problem is when I don't get them "balanced" on both sides - need more practice... :)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I bought this in dark brown and used it one time- ONE time- before it stopped working. What product I could force out was sheer and watery. I suspect this is a short-lived product for CoverGirl. Total fail. At least it was cheap...back to Lancome I go!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium