Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.1

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product. My skin did not react well to it and didn't really feel it was getting properly cleaned. After few days I also realised I got an increase in my blackheads and some breakouts as well, even continuing with all the other steps of my facial cleaning/treatment. I would not recommend for someone who needs a proper deep cleaning.

on 11/13/2017 10:17:00 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! It is TERRIBLE. My skin never breaks out, I get a few pimples her and there and I wanted to stop that by using this product. I used it the first day and it made my skin red, itchy, and hot. I thought it was just a side effect so I tried it again the second day. I put most of it on my forehead where it gave me a ton a big red bumps that are so embarrassing I can't even go out. They hurt so bad and they have stayed on my forehead for the past 3 days. Im REALLY worried they won't disappear. DONT USE IT

on 9/6/2017 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this cleanser. I noticed a big reduction in blackheads after only a few uses. The menthol makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. Also it doesn't dry my skin out.

on 9/6/2017 1:02:00 AM

I had my share of doubts before purchasing this product but it changed when I used it. It controls the oil in my face and it gives me a refreshing feeling after cleansing. I use it with my facial brush and focus on nose and chin area. I also use the Biore Charcoal Scrub once or twice a week. Overall I would def recommend and purchase this product.

on 10/26/2017 3:06:00 PM

I decided to try this wash on a whim because I wasn't getting positive results from the Aveno Clear Complexion wash I was using. I knew of charcoal having great skin qualities for improving dark spots, acne, excess oil and impurities so I went for it. The gel is very slick and doesn't lather much so it's hard to judge the amount you need based on the consistency. I used 1 pump the first time and I didn't feel like it was enough so I tried 1.5 pumps the next time which felt like the correct amount to effectively clean my face. My face tingled after I rinsed the product off and I admit it felt good and gave me the impression that it worked as advertised and I went to bed. The next morning I woke up with SUPER oily skin which wasn't unheard of for me but didn't happen on that level very often so I didn't think much of it. Just figured my skin needed time to adjust to the new product. I washed my face with this product for 2 weeks and my skin has become SUPER oily and I'm breaking out worse than I was before. I've decided to toss the wash and I ordered Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser off Amazon to try. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

on 11/4/2017 12:37:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I’ve been struggling with moderate acne for a bit, and after two days of using this I had no more active breakouts. It has been a couple of weeks and I’ve even gotten my period and I had only a couple of pimples. This is amazing and feels so good when you put it on your face. Highly recommend, I also love the pump! It lathers easily and tingles and it feels so nice!

on 6/24/2017 7:51:00 AM

I like the tingle. It feels like it's doing something. It rinses clean and my skin feels good afterwards.It didn't seem to do anything special against my acne, though,

on 6/24/2017 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used this while living with my sister for eight months and I hated it. It doesn’t lather and had a jello-like texture. It never made my skin feel clean like the Ice Blemish cleanser does (which I don’t use on a regular basis) and I actually had more breakouts than before. It didn’t curb oiliness either. A dud on all accounts. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser (the orange one) is my favorite. I won’t buy this.

on 6/15/2017 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually brought the charcoal acne clearing cleanser by Biore and it worked wonders omg !!!! I have acne prone skin and I had my acne under control but for some reason out of no where I got a major break out on my face.. This face wash really unclogs your pores very well.. You just have to massage into your skin very good ..I started seeing results immediately

I have been using this product for a few months off and on, but have been using it consistently for the past 2 weeks. I like the smell, but I don't think it cleanses as well as it claims to. I still have blackheads all on my nose. It does make my face burn some, but it's not a bad burning feeling. This product is just okay.