Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.1

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

I have been using this product for a few months off and on, but have been using it consistently for the past 2 weeks. I like the smell, but I don't think it cleanses as well as it claims to. I still have blackheads all on my nose. It does make my face burn some, but it's not a bad burning feeling. This product is just okay.

on 6/24/2017 7:51:00 AM

I like the tingle. It feels like it's doing something. It rinses clean and my skin feels good afterwards.It didn't seem to do anything special against my acne, though,

on 6/24/2017 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used this while living with my sister for eight months and I hated it. It doesn’t lather and had a jello-like texture. It never made my skin feel clean like the Ice Blemish cleanser does (which I don’t use on a regular basis) and I actually had more breakouts than before. It didn’t curb oiliness either. A dud on all accounts. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser (the orange one) is my favorite. I won’t buy this.

on 6/15/2017 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually brought the charcoal acne clearing cleanser by Biore and it worked wonders omg !!!! I have acne prone skin and I had my acne under control but for some reason out of no where I got a major break out on my face.. This face wash really unclogs your pores very well.. You just have to massage into your skin very good ..I started seeing results immediately

My skin is combo and very sensitive, go-to HG face cleanser is the Neutrogena Foaming Face Wash, I've used it for years and i've never had issues.

I decided to try this on a whim because I've used the charcoal pore strips and liked them and what a mistake that was.

I should say first of all I love the smell, the lather and the tingly/cool feeling afterwards. However, this broke me out bad after just 1 use. Stupid me, I went back and tried it again and it did the same thing. Makes my skin very red (which it already is, but this aggravated it more) and made my face itchy as well.

To give this product the benefit of the doubt.. Charcoal is known to bring things to the surface so MAYBE that's why I broke out so bad but then again, i'm not willing to find out lol This is a no-go for me. I guess if it's not broke, don't fix it.

on 5/21/2017 12:30:00 AM

This product is a regular in my routine now. I don't do much besides use a cleanser and a spot treatment. This stuff does not dry out my combination skin. It doesn't irritate it and I have found my skin has less breakouts if I am very good about washing with this product. I use makeup wipes at night but I bet my skin would be even better if I used this twice a day. It takes off makeup very well, but be careful about getting it in your eyes. Definitely stronger than other brands. I will use it on my body in oily problem areas and it dries them up without causing itching. Definitely a must try if you like charcoal cleansers.

This product was really nice for the first two days but then after that I noticed my face was really red. Three days after I started using this product I woke up and my fake had bad breakouts and my skin was peeling and itchy. I will never buy this product. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either.

on 3/14/2017 3:03:00 PM

I do have acne prone skin though never had I had a bad breakout, just pimples on different areas of the face. I have somewhat sensitive skin though. After using this product, felt great right after usage, my face was very refreshed and felt clean. After about 3 days of usage, it caused a red pimple-like rash all along my jawline, neck, and chin and my skin was very irritated, dry, and extremely itchy. This is the only product ive ever used to make my face breakout more. Do not recommend for sensitive or acne-prone skin.

on 3/2/2017 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Yeah this stuff does nothing lol. I saw no results what so ever and won't be buying this again. Sucks too cause I had such high hopes.

on 3/1/2017 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Final result is great on my oily skin however the severe burning sensation was hard to forget and definitely puts me off using it, couldn't even keep it on for a whole minute.