Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.2

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

on 7/23/2016 1:02:00 PM

menthol?! no. the store was out of my regular charcoal cleanser so I picked this one up. Wish I had pulled out my phone and looked at MUA reviews! This stuff is not good. it has so much menthol, and why?, that it burns my eyes! if I only do a quick wash it doesn't get in them, but I want to do a thorough wash! this product does not need menthol and it makes your face feel weird. thumbs down.

on 5/13/2016 1:01:00 PM

This cleanser is based on charcoal and it's for deep pore action. Therefore, when I first bought it, I already knew I would need to use a facewash afterwards. This product cleanses, but is not the easiest to wash off, at least for me, but, if you have a good facewash and toner to apply afterwards, something to soothe the skin? It will do miracle. On the first application, it burnt like a b****. One would panic and wonder how something supposed to help could hurt, right? But when I took it off and looked... my face!

Lord, my face was so clean, so fair-looking due to all those petty little blackheads that I could never push out gone! But, I am someone fairly attentive to my own skin and once all rinsed, I could still feel... it needed to be washed off. Washed thoroughly and cleaned, just to make sure all the product would be gone and no charcoal would be left whatsoever on my face. After all, it's freaking charcoal, not daisy flower extract! After finishing to wash my face and one application of my toner... I swear, my face was... it was amazing. I totally recommend, as long as you do not forget it is a pore cleanser, and not a simple facewash!

To Read all 150 Reviews, Login or Join

I have never written a review on a product in my whole life but i feel so strongly please do not buy this horrible product. I have never even had a acne bump in my life and after using "Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser" this is what happened...

1.) after seconds of using this product tiny bumps appeared all over my face
2.) my face was extremely red
3.) even after never using this product again my face started a cycle of break outs

on 5/10/2016 10:56:00 AM

it really dried out my mild oily skin on the first wash to the point where I feel uncomfortable and irritated...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Feels so good on the skin when you rinse your pores feel so good and clean I need to buy more

on 4/13/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It clears out your pores well enough, but if you've got spots healing or fresh raw (like me being a picker!), it's gonna burn the s*** outta your skin. Strong odor for me, too. I do like that you lather it with your hands and it turns from black gritty cream to white-ish foam.

Dries out my sensitive skin a bit too much, the burn on healing skin factor is a CON.
But may work well for teenagers with tougher skin.

Biore does make those pore strips that rip dirt out of your skin, and those work very well. This product gets a 3 out of 5 for it's CONs I mentioned earlier.

on 4/6/2016 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe all the negative comments on here! I know every product affects every person differently, but for me, this cleanser is a HG! This is my third time repurchasing and my face has never been softer/cleaner. It feels very refreshing and does an amazing job at taking off make up. I use mine with a rubber scrubber. It doesn't dry out my already dry skin and helps WONDERS with my minimal acne. Nothing but good things to say about this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to try something new so I bought this product a few days ago. I used it about 4 times, and now my forehead and chin have broken out in cystic acne. I read all the other reviews on here and now I'm not surprised. My skin also became more oily, and I noticed no difference in the cleanliness of my pores. It basically did nothing besides give me acne. Do not buy this product!!

on 2/26/2016 11:25:00 AM

I was really looking forward to trying this product as I love their nose strips but was extremely dissapointed! I've always had blackhead on my nose so thought this paired with the nose strips would be a perfect combo. However, it:
1) Dried out my skin completely
and
2) Left tiny little bumps all over my face creating a horribly uneven skin texture

It did exactly the opposite of what I was hoping. However, it did seem to reduce and tame the spots which I had so it did seem to work on that side but would probably be best for extremely OILY SKIN. Having said this, I do sometimes have sensitive skin so maybe active charcoal isn't the most sensible thing to use. I will definitely be sticking to the Neautrogena face wash and mask in one to tame my spots instead!!

on 1/16/2016 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this soap! It is amazing on oily skin and doesn't over dry. I don't have acne but I get the occasional pimple or breakout and this has stopped that completely. I use it with my clarisonic and it has made my skin smooth and soft. Don't love the minty tingle afterwards but overall I would definitely buy again.