Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.1

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

This product was really nice for the first two days but then after that I noticed my face was really red. Three days after I started using this product I woke up and my fake had bad breakouts and my skin was peeling and itchy. I will never buy this product. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either.

on 3/14/2017 3:03:00 PM

I do have acne prone skin though never had I had a bad breakout, just pimples on different areas of the face. I have somewhat sensitive skin though. After using this product, felt great right after usage, my face was very refreshed and felt clean. After about 3 days of usage, it caused a red pimple-like rash all along my jawline, neck, and chin and my skin was very irritated, dry, and extremely itchy. This is the only product ive ever used to make my face breakout more. Do not recommend for sensitive or acne-prone skin.

on 3/2/2017 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Yeah this stuff does nothing lol. I saw no results what so ever and won't be buying this again. Sucks too cause I had such high hopes.

on 3/1/2017 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Final result is great on my oily skin however the severe burning sensation was hard to forget and definitely puts me off using it, couldn't even keep it on for a whole minute.

This dries my skin out and has such a small amount of charcoal in it that it might as well just be abnormal cleanser for oily skin.

I don't really have blackheads, but I have clogged pores on my nose and chin. I figured this would help open the pores enough to push them with a comedone extractor. The first time I used this cleanser, I used it with a gentle konjac sponge. I was absolutely amazed at how refreshed my skin looked and felt. I looked in the mirror later in the day, and noticed that the skin around my nose was peeling. I assumed this was just part of the process, so I continued using the cleanser for a few days. At the moment, I have irritated bumps on my chin and jawline. My skin is not acne prone at all, and this only began with using the cleanser. I haven't tried anything else or switched anything else out when it comes to my skin care regimen, so this must be the culprit. With that being said, the cleanser had cleared my pores around my nose a bit. I think it may just be a little too harsh for everyday use on my skin type.

on 10/28/2016 10:38:00 AM

I find this product brilliant. I have been using this product about 1 year now and I love it I always repurchase before running out because I wouldn't be able to go without.
The packaging is great you get every last bit of product out. the pump has never broken on me like it has with some other products which use similar packaging. I love how the product feels on my face. makes me feel fresh, I can almost feel the product getting into my pores and getting rid of the dirt. The product is very moisturising, doesn't dry out your skin. You only need a tiny amount to do the job which means the bottle lasts ages, generally lasts me just over a month and that is using one pump and night and one in the morning. Cant go wrong for the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this!! I only use it when my skin is particularly bad and when I do I mix it with Dermol lotion (I use it as a cleanser) and use my Clarisonic Mia 2, leaving my face feeling soft, clean and refreshed. Will repurchase

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

No good. Makes my face red and irritated. Doesn't actually seem to do anything to my pores. And normally I don't care too much about menthol in my skin products but this one contains so much that I can't ignore it. The minty feeling is the furthest thing from pleasant here; in fact, it borders on burning. On top of that, this cleanser always leaves spots on my sink afterwards that I have to scrub with quite a bit of force to get rid of. That kind of texture going on my face is a little disconcerting.

Was really looking forward to trying this out since I've heard so many good things about charcoal products. The packaging is nice and its easy to use - I prefer a pump for facial products. When I first used it, I noticed my skin would start to tingle but it would feel very clean after wards so I thought that meant it was working. A few days after using, I noticed large red pimples on my cheeks and other areas of my face, and also just over all redness and discoloration. I eliminated this cleanser thinking it might be culprit to my breakouts and all of my pimples went away after about a week of not using it. I can only assume it was the cleanser that caused the breakout, so I will not be buying this again.