Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.1

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

I love this product!!!! Im on my second bottle right now and i use the one for oily skin. I use it while im showering, and after i wash my face ill put this on and let it sit for just a few seconds and rinse it off. I use it every other day cuz my skins a bit sensitive. Also the first couple times i used it, i left it on for too long which made my skin burn a bit so if ur sensitive only leave it on for a few secs.

After being disapointed by so many other skin products in the past, im really happy i found this! My skins been way more clear because my face isnt as oily! After i use this in the shower & dry off, ill moisturize my body and then use a water based moisturizer on my face (l'oreal hydra genius for oily skin in the glass bottle is awesome) and the combo gives me amazing skin and i usually have redness in my skin. But using these products makes the redness go away!!!!

on 1/22/2018 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Because charcoal is supposed to bring gunk out of your pores, I tried not to let the pimples faze me and used this product for a month. This cleanser broke me out in places that I’ve never even had breakouts before. Like the other reviews say, it seemed to make my skin much more oiler than usual. It also has a lot of menthol that would burn my eyes after I used it. All the other Biore products have worked wonders for my skin except this one. 2 thumbs down.

on 1/15/2018 9:48:00 PM

Love this stuff, basically the only cleanser that doesn't make my skin breakout. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this manages my breakouts without irritating my skin. Plus it does an excellent job removing my makeup!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hormonal imbalance has become a major problem in young women worldwide. And I being a victim of the same suffer from a lot of acne around my chin and cheeks which are most of the time cystic. With these acne, whiteheads and blackheads also came to me as uninvited guests. So to treat them, I used a lot of things like baking powder scrubs, pore clearing strips etc. etc., but nothing really stopped them from coming back. So to prevent them from the very beginning, I turned to Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser as my daily face wash (as I was already very happy using Biore Pore Strips, my trust in the brand grew). The face wash comes in pump dispenser bottle which makes it easy to use. It has a cooling sensation which might not be very pleasant for many and leaves your skin really dry afterwards. I have used it for over a month to really see what it can do to my skin.

But as per my experience, it was a total disaster. They mention on the product that it is for all skin types but friends, do not go for it if you have dry skin. It literally worsened the whole condition. My skin started producing oil at places I have never experienced before. There were noticeable whiteheads lingering out of my pores. Giving food to bacteria, such whiteheads led to crazy breakouts around my chin and cheeks (Even forehead!!). Now, it is just lying obsolete in my bathroom cabinet.

Pros:
1. Good Packaging

Cons:
1. Dries out your skin,
2. Oil production increases to combat dryness,
3. Worsens whiteheads,
4. Not for dry skin,
5. Bit on the expensive side,
6. Not really travel friendly.

on 12/12/2017 9:38:00 PM

Horrible, i thought by buying this it would help with oil control but it made it worse! I used this product for 2 days and noticed that my oil was worse than what it was when i was using the Garnier Pure Active with Blueberry, which really controlled my skin.

Now im breaking out all over the place and i have a concert to go to tomorrow... with oily ass skin and breakouts!! My makeup is not going to last! So pissed! Steer clear! Otherwise your face wont be!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product. My skin did not react well to it and didn't really feel it was getting properly cleaned. After few days I also realised I got an increase in my blackheads and some breakouts as well, even continuing with all the other steps of my facial cleaning/treatment. I would not recommend for someone who needs a proper deep cleaning.

on 11/13/2017 10:17:00 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! It is TERRIBLE. My skin never breaks out, I get a few pimples her and there and I wanted to stop that by using this product. I used it the first day and it made my skin red, itchy, and hot. I thought it was just a side effect so I tried it again the second day. I put most of it on my forehead where it gave me a ton a big red bumps that are so embarrassing I can't even go out. They hurt so bad and they have stayed on my forehead for the past 3 days. Im REALLY worried they won't disappear. DONT USE IT

on 11/4/2017 12:37:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I’ve been struggling with moderate acne for a bit, and after two days of using this I had no more active breakouts. It has been a couple of weeks and I’ve even gotten my period and I had only a couple of pimples. This is amazing and feels so good when you put it on your face. Highly recommend, I also love the pump! It lathers easily and tingles and it feels so nice!

on 10/26/2017 3:06:00 PM

I decided to try this wash on a whim because I wasn't getting positive results from the Aveno Clear Complexion wash I was using. I knew of charcoal having great skin qualities for improving dark spots, acne, excess oil and impurities so I went for it. The gel is very slick and doesn't lather much so it's hard to judge the amount you need based on the consistency. I used 1 pump the first time and I didn't feel like it was enough so I tried 1.5 pumps the next time which felt like the correct amount to effectively clean my face. My face tingled after I rinsed the product off and I admit it felt good and gave me the impression that it worked as advertised and I went to bed. The next morning I woke up with SUPER oily skin which wasn't unheard of for me but didn't happen on that level very often so I didn't think much of it. Just figured my skin needed time to adjust to the new product. I washed my face with this product for 2 weeks and my skin has become SUPER oily and I'm breaking out worse than I was before. I've decided to toss the wash and I ordered Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser off Amazon to try. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

on 9/6/2017 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this cleanser. I noticed a big reduction in blackheads after only a few uses. The menthol makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. Also it doesn't dry my skin out.