Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

on 1/21/2017 9:22:00 AM

nice formula, not drying like long lasting lipsticks usually. Nice color range, very good quality

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Such an amazing formula for such an inexpensive product. I have the shades Barely There and Natural Beauty, both do me well and i am always using them. Planning on buying more shades.

They are quite long lasting but you would have to touch up throughout the day. They fade nicely and feel nice on the lips. I suggest trying these as a good cheap lipstick.

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one nice lipstick. I have it in the shade 'Love Me'. It looks beautiful. It is creamy and moisturizing, leaving the lips soft. It is pigmented enough and it lasts on the lips for quite many hours if you don't eat/drink. It could smell nicer, it smells like old lipstick. Apart from that, it is a good lipstick that I use pretty frequently.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had the shade 'Come Naturally' which I think was part of a recent special edition range Essence launched. It's an ok lipstick, but I found it leant too much towards the mauve end of the spectrum for me, which has a tendancy to make me look washed out and ill. Also I found this to be quite drying on the lips, so even though it didn't last long once applied, when it did wear off my lips felt very dry and like I needed to apply more lip balm. Based on my experience with this one, I wouldn't rush out to purchase any other shades from this range.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought the shade "Barely There!" and i love it! the color is SOOO pretty against my super pale skin, kind of like my-lips-but-better color. it feels nice, creamy & smooth. i just wish it was matte!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I purchased love me (#13) and it's a very pretty neutral pink with a hint of coral, a nice everyday color. The lipstick is so creamy and glided on smoothly, it is somewhat sheer but all you need is a couple of swipes to get the true color. Very moisturizing, even when I wiped it off my lips they were soft. A few of the lipsticks do have a matte or satin finish but not this one, don't worry though it's not extremely shiny. It does have a scent that I can't really describe but it's a familiar scent. In regards to the "longlasting" part, they're like any other ordinary lipstick- if you eat something then you need to reapply.

on 12/27/2015 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i bought this in "dare to wear" for my halloween costume and i liked it! it's between matte and glossy, has a faint smell (that i didn't mind) and the colour is quite opaque. the reason why it's not a 5 is because it transfers very easily

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Colors are pretty and good for layering. But the quality is not really great.