benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.4

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 7/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Awesome!

on 5/6/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I LOVE this concealer. It is my favorite concealer ever, and I would definitely repurchase. I don't even look at other concealers anymore, as I doubt any concealer could come close to Boi-ing.

I have yellow toned, Indian skin and use NC44 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid, but C6 in Face & Body seems to be the best match from MAC.
I use the shade 04 from Boi-ing, which I can't describe else than a yellow. When I initially put it on my face, it seems like a dark, browny yellow and when I blend it in it matches my skin perfectly. The color match couldn't be better, as it blends in seamlessly with my undereyes and cheeks. It is a bit light on the forehead and chin (the parts of my face that are a tinier bit darker) but when I blend it in it disappears as well.

Other than the color match, I especially love the fact that it is intensely pigmented (just like a concealer should be) and stays put all day long. I put this on at 7 in the morning and usually come home at 7 in the evening and it hasn't budged. I do sometimes pat my undereyes because it has the tendency to crease if I put on too much, but every single concealer I have ever used creases on me so I am used to patting my undereyes now and then so that my concealer is always blended in.

It is a creamy concealer in a small pot, that warms up if you use it with your fingers. I would never use this with a brush, as I do think it really needs to be warmed up when you apply it to be sure it blends in. I apply a little bit of mineral powder on top, but only to set it because this concealer gives me enough coverage.

I suffered from acne and acne scarring, and my acne scars turned a deep shade of red to purple on my cheeks. When I put Boi-ing on it, it is so intensely yellow it almost functions like a corrector and it corrects the redness/purpleness out of my scars and gives me an even tone.

I recommend Boi-ing to everyone who needs a pigmented concealer and likes creamy concealers, and don't mind working with their fingers. It really is industrial strenght. I really recommend the shade 04 to yellow skintones, as it is such a yellow concealer it blends in beautifully. My friend, who is also very yellow but lighter than me, uses 03 and it works great for her as well so definitely worth checking out.

on 2/3/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

No..no...no. Creases like crazy. Flakes. Is it because I am 44 ? I prefer my dark circles to this concealer. I am now waiting for this to finish so I can justify bobbi browns corrector and concealer purchase.

I tried with eye cream without eye cream....

Benefit products are great and I love them...but maybe boing is for younger skins and not my 44 y/o.

I bought the MAC pro concealer corrector palette for NC 42- one lighter than the deepest in the range. it comes in 4 shade pallete. so I bought number 3 per say.

though the MA suggested the deepest NC45, but i am used to ignoring MA in Hongkong. They are clueless with any shade 'darker' than Rose.
great. Lots of shades to play with. Didn't flake like Boing.

But having said that Boing No 3 is my perfect skintone (the yellow tone) and MAC doesnt have that "YELLOW" tone

on 1/27/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am on my fourth boi-ing concealer. I absolutely can not live without it. It covers my acne scars and dark circles really well and stays on all day. I had melasma during pregnancy and this product even covered that really well. I am forever hooked on to this

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE this product! I am cursed with awful purple undereye circles (seriously, people have asked me if I'd gotten beaten up before) and this is the only concealer I'll use. It's light enough that it matches my NW15 skin, it's neutral enough that I don't need to wear another skin-tone concealer on top of it (Lemon-Aid, I'm looking at you), and it's thick and creamy so it has way better coverage than liquid or gel concealers. It covers like absolute magic. I took one lippie off for the packaging... a few years ago this product came in a little black compact with a mirror, which I highly prefer to the screw-top pot of today. Have been using this product for years and years and continue to do so!!

on 7/5/2012 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

*** I HAVE MAINLY OILY /ACNE SKIN, SLIGHTLY SENSITIVE, AND NORMAL (bottom half of my face). SKIN***

When I first bought this product I was very excited. I love Benefit and their blushes and everything. I am an NC50 in MAC, and I bought the shade 05 which is the darkest shade. It's absolutely perfect for us NC50's, I do wish they had more colors for other skin tones though. But mainly, they have the most common skin tone colors. Most of them seemed to be on the yellowish side as well. When I first put it on before I went to my job, it noticed that it was very light weight, natural, and the product felt creamy however when I put it on my face it was a little hard to blend but I think thats because it was brand new and after a few uses the product became creamer. Also I also noticed, oils on the top of the product...which I thought was weird. I was being stupid at that moment though, but I'll get to that later. I loved how natural it made my face look..but I do have a little bit of acne scars from puberty and it did not cover them up as much as I'd liked it to. But it still did a good enough job. It is more like a Light to Medium coverage if you have scars/pigmentation. At this point I rate it a 4/5 because it packing said it was a FULL coverage concealer!
****HOWWWWEVERR*****
After 3 days of using this product in selective areas, I noticed I was starting to break out from it. Then I thought of those oils that I saw and remembered that most of the area's that I did put it, was where I was oily. This is not for any who has oily/sensitive/acene prone skin at all. I learned my lesson to pay attention to little details that I missed. I did return this to Sephora but I will have to say it is a gorgeous concealer for those who have normal skin or maybe even dry skin and do not have spots/acene scaring. At this point I rate it a 2.9/5
CONS
-it did break me out,
-it was not full coverage,
-the lack of colors for other skin tones are limited
-pricey for 3.0 G/.01 OZ
-if you put this near a pimple it will make it worse
-did not cover over scars well
- not long lasting does go away in about 4-6 hours.
PROS
- packing is nice
- nice cream/waxy kind of a feel to it
-color matched me perfectly

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is probably one of the worst concealers I have tried. It is very hard to blend, and there is a very poor color selection. The one I tried (the darkest one)looked extremely chalky. I was very disappointed.