benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good for spot concealing scars and blemishes, but terrible for the undereyes. It's a very dry formula with a lot of texture so I wouldn't use it anywhere you have fine lines or dryness because it will exaggerate it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I thought that this would be a great concealer because I love Benefit, but the major problem is that it cakes and creases TERRIBLY. It makes me look 10 years older than I am, and that is not good!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Do not waste your money on this! I'm a makeup artist and I would never use this product on my clients or myself. The concealer itself is extremely thick and seems like it would be good at first sight and touch but it is extremely dry and does not stay put all day, and I also had problems with it creasing. No matter the hype, do not buy!

on 11/8/2015 8:03:00 AM

Packaging is diff now but this concealer is orangey thick pasty and accentuates lines like crazy. I had #4 it is horrible plz save your 20.00 and but something else.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Though this concealer is pricy, the purchase is totally worth it! This is seriously the best concealer ive ever used. It was easy to find a matching color for my skin and it covers my insanely dark circles soooo well! Benefit has never upset me with their products!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I personally think one of the best concealers on the market for extreme coverage. It has fantastic wear time, and can be used ANYWHERE on the body. I often use this concealer over my liquid foundation on my nose and under eye area as it makes my skin look near on perfect.

on 3/15/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer

Love it. Especially when used with POREfessional and Oxygen wow foundation.

on 3/2/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the shade 02. The shade is actually darker than what it appears to be, so careful with that. I do like it thought, I'm thinking of buying a back up. Although I'm not a big fan of these kinds of packaging where you have to dip your finger into the product. You can easily transfer dirt from your finger into the product so always wash your hands of course!

on 2/24/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I regret buying this concealer. I was fooled by the term "cream", it is actually creamy but TOO THICK. Wore it once during the daytime and could still see the concealer texture...it looks cakey. Now it's sitting in my room and never to be used again. I think I'll stick to liquid concealer because it's blendable...

When I was younger, I loved Benefit Cosmetics. I liked supporting them as native SF Bay Area girl, but now that I'm older I realize most of their products simply aren't worth the money. You are paying for gimmicky, cute, packaging. This Concealor is no exception. It used to be my HG under-eye concealor but I've since discovered less expensive, yet higher performing products at the drugstore. (NYX, Maybelline Master Concealor..) Boi-Ing isn't BAD, it's just OK. Definitely NOT worth the money, as I feel most Benefit products aren't. Don't get suckered in by their cute packaging !