benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I personally think one of the best concealers on the market for extreme coverage. It has fantastic wear time, and can be used ANYWHERE on the body. I often use this concealer over my liquid foundation on my nose and under eye area as it makes my skin look near on perfect.

on 11/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product for a few years and I have yet to find a better concealer. It has great pigment and covers up my terrible hereditary under-eye circles very well. It is nice and creamy but not heavy. It stays in place fairly well. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed on longer, but every product can't have it all. It also does a fairly good job of covering up blemishes and unevenness. I would definitely recommend this.

on 10/28/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this concealer! Colour # 3 works and blends so well. I woouldnt try it for under my eyes as it is on the heavier side with its paste like consistency but it works wonders on hiding pesky blemishes throughout the month. Also works well on concealing hyper pigments in my skin from acne that is healing. A little DOES go a long way with this concealer so be careful as to how much you put on as it can dry and crack easily. I use it with my Sephora Concealer brush and it works great.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this concealer I wore it for work for 12 hours and it didn't budge, it's nice and smooth and goes on really well the only thing that would put me off is the price

on 7/21/2013 10:52:00 AM

The formula is very creamy and it concealed well. However it is way too heavy for undereye area and settles into fine lines. Also it broke me out because of the talc. I remember there were some other ingredients also in it that didn't suit to my skin. So this concealer wasn't made for me.

on 5/31/2013 10:05:00 AM

This concealer is mediocre. I purchased this and didn't love it and it sat in the bottom of my make up drawer for a while. After I ran out of another concealer I picked this one back up since it was in my drawer. It works ok, very light coverage. It blends fairly easily but is always kind of sheer, no matter how much I pile it on. I do not like the packaging either, it is hard to screw on. I used up all of it because it worked okay but I would not rave about it or repurchase.

on 1/4/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Got this as part of a set along with their foundation, powder and primer. I already use the powder and primer and was excited to try the other products. I love this concealer. It's worth saying that in the gift set I have it comes in two shades which you can blend together for natural results. I don't think I could use just one shade of this and end up looking even slightly natural, but together the shades work well. I don't think it's too stodgy but I dislike overly liquid concealers. Covers my dark circles very nicely and stays put.

on 11/25/2012 9:48:00 PM

This product it's ok. Does an ok job covering my dark circles. Prob wouldn't repurchase it when I run out, only because it wasn't something that amazed me.

on 9/3/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this product because it covered my super dark circles seamlessly and when applied gently, it looked completely natural during the day. Unfortunately it settles in my VERY fine lines at 25 years old and I thought I needed to invest in a wrinkle cream. I was reading a professional review when I discovered this and the "cake look" is not for me. I love to use this during the day for a quick, natural touch up, but for full makeup evening wear, I'll look for something better.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

Yes I would buy this product again ONLY IF Laura Mercier discontinue their Secret Camouflage. This concealer is my second fave. Ive tried it in the lightest shade and the second lightest shade. It covers really well, but i find its rather oily so can slip during the day or wind up looking cakey. Youve really got to get the hang of it before you fall in love with it i think!