Gucci Flora by Gucci EDP

Gucci Flora by Gucci EDP

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this, but it ends up being very sour and metallic on my skin. It's too bad, because so many love this, but it is an instant scrubber for me.

Aiai would like to love it, but to much ripe fruity sweet sour flowers to me.
There is something of this smell left on a cabin-curtain where behind the beautyful flacon
is kept, and everytime I walk past it I still smell it, this overripe strong flower-bouquet
it makes me a little dizzy and weak in my stomach or is it head, it remins me of the
avversion I felt years ago towards Valentino-vintage, oops, another mature flower that takes
control of everything.
This fits in the so called late 70-begin 80-galleria in agosto-smell of Italian orange cities
where the marble pavements tremble in heat.
Very longlasting for the braves.

on 2/7/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my very favorite perfumes. I have gone through so many bottles I've lost track.

on 2/5/2014 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have repurchased this a thousand times over. It is a sweet flora scent that's not overpowering and lasts the whole day. When the fragrance mixes together with my sweat, a sweeter smell is produced and I really like that. I also often hear people saying that I smell nice when they are seated next to me.

Overall, this is not some cheap fragrance that disappears within hours and it adapts itself to your body scent. Definitely would repurchase and I hope that they will never discontinue this!