Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.7

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 4/10/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is an amazing foundation. Make sure you get it in the exact colour not lighter as does oxidize. I have dark marks from acne so I need to use one pump on each side of my face and its buildable without looking cakey at all. It left my skin poreless, I bought Sienna which I thought was too dark but actually suited me perfectly especially with a highlight or lighter concealer under my eyes. It stays on all day and has a matte finish, I only needed to powder once when having it on for 15 hours the other day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging of this product is beautiful. I enjoy the sleek bottle and the pump. My holy grail foundation is EL DW, but I am looking for more full coverage foundation. This is a thick creme foundation, but easily blend out and feels lightweight on the skin, but this is not full coverage. Compared to EL DW it is more coverage, but my higher pigmented areas of my cheeks still poked throughout. I don't have acne or scars to cover, just tons of freckles. This is tacky to the touch and did not dry down, so I applied Too face peach perfect setting powder. It looked so cakey afterwards, so I removed it and applied again without setting powder and this settled into all my fine lines and wrinkles and even wrinkles I did not know I had appeared. So I removed it again, so a plus is that this foundation compared to EL DW is much easier to remove. This time, I reapplied my forehead and set with powder to try this. I moisturized mybgace twice each time and this formula just does not work for me.

There is also a slight scent. It is not offensive, but there, no issues on my skin.

Also, I don't use an eye primer, just my foundation for base before applying eye shadow. This foundation is not good for priming the lid, the eyeshadow just slid off.

I think if you are young with no fine lines this might work for you. If you are dry skin stay clear of this. If you are oily/combo this might work. Super oily I would stay away because with a little water this stuff came off.

on 3/30/2018 9:13:00 PM

I have very dry skin with a neutral/light olive undertone, this foundation is the best color match that I have ever found. I use the shade driftwood and mix it with olive. I did struggle with this foundation caking until I started using glycerin/water as my primer. My makeup has never looked so good. I throw on some Mac sweet as cocoa blush, it literally makes my face glow (in a good way).

I wanted to love this foundation- I tried to make it work so many times. Why? Because the shade Shell is the only 100% perfect match I have ever encountered, and I’ve been into makeup for 10 years and tested dozens of different foundations.

My skin: normal/combination. No major skin problems other than SFs on my nose. I have a few fine lines on my forehead and some foundations (including this one) can emphasize it. I have very warm yellow-olive undertones, around NC10. This odd combo makes finding the perfect match AND formula damn difficult.

I don’t have coverage preferences- I can wear anything from sheer to medium-full. I rarely go for full coverage since I don’t need it.

This foundation has:
- very good coverage- I use concealer only on my dark circles but I bet it would cover blemishes (if I had any),
- gorgeous shade selection- I’ve heard that Becca has an “ultimatum” that all stores that carry their products must stock ALL foundation shades- which is awesome
- doesn’t break me out (I have acne prone skin- which is one of the reasons why I haven’t found the perfect foundation yet- I can’t wear ones that contain talc or alcohol).

Why I won’t buy it again:
- it settles into fine lines,
- if you have dry patches, warning: it will emphasize them,
- sits on the skin in a very ugly way- looks borderline cakey, no matter what moisturizer/primer I use underneath,
- I take a good care of my skin and can make 8 out of 10 formulas work but no matter what method I’ll use it to apply this one (sponge, fingers, brush), the end result is always the same- cake city.
So overall sadly I can’t recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this foundation and returned it. This foundation dried up so blotchy it looked like mud on my skin. It also oxidized like 3 shades darker. I tried setting it with a translucent powder and it make the foundation look even worse. This foundation made my skin look so old and dry. It also left a bunch of little bumps on my skin and I NEVER break out. Would not recommend this at all.

on 12/27/2017 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is SO full coverage but somehow looks natural as well. I thought this would be too thick and creamy for my liking my I’m amazed! Blends nicely and covers everything that I need covered with just one layer. If I’m really having problematic skin then that I’ll dab a little more on but one layer will even out your skin tone incredibly. It wears well despite my oily skin. I wish this was more of a matte finish but other than that, this foundation is really worth a try if you’re looking for the higher coverage.

on 12/26/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been wearing this off and on for years in Bamboo. No matter how many brands I stray to, I always come back to this.

As I've gotten older and perfected my skincare routine, I've gone from oily to normal, but I still have acne scarring, large pores, and texture from my teenage years. This foundation covers pretty much everything without feeling heavy, but I'm not looking for super-airbrushed Instagram skin either. I'd say it's more of a satin matte look, which is my preference. If you apply with a brush it will definitely be full coverage, but not a flat mask. If you use a sponge or mix it with one of Becca's liquid highlighters it's more medium and natural looking. You really don't need a full pump, half is plenty. For that reason this will last FOREVER. I've also had success using it in a DIY cushion, but because it's so thick you need a LOT of liquidy product for it to mix well. I work long hours and it sticks pretty much throughout a standard work day, though I do need to blot.

The only gripe I have is with the opaque bottle. You can't tell how much you have left unless you open the bottle and stick a toothpick in.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In Becca shade descriptions, "neutral" seems to mean "yellow-leaning olive." I'm warm olive-toned NC15 and the shade shell is a good match. I've got rosacea, as well as some broken capillaries and acne scarring. I've found that this will not apply well if you have too many layers of skin-care product and primer on your skin. When I skipped serum and silicone-based primer and just used moisturizer and sunscreen, it went on more smoothly, not sticking and forming patches as badly as before. I also find that this foundation applies best with a dense buffing brush working on 1/4 of the face at a time, as it sets rather quickly and doesn't layer easily. I didn't like how it worked with a beauty blender at all, but an Alcone white wedge sponge was much lot better. Unfortunately, this isn't a good foundation for very dry skin. I'm currently on Accutane, and this just ends up looking caky and highlighting all my flaky areas. I do think it's a good product, though, and I'm looking forward to trying it again once I'm finished with Accutane and my skin is more normal again.

This is a full-coverage foundation, though a buffing brush will allow you to blend it out to solid medium coverage. It's got a skin finish to it, more satin than matte. It does look like you are wearing makeup, but for what it is, it looks quite natural. Despite the high coverage, I still have to use concealer to hide broken capillaries, and it doesn't provide enough coverage to replace color corrector and concealer for my extremely dark circles. It does cover my redness very well and has no problem sticking to my face in areas where the rosacea affects my skin texture. I've been setting it with powder, but I suspect that might not be necessary. It has a slightly tacky feeling once it sets, sort of like wax-based foundations, even after powdering, yet it doesn't smudge, crease, or transfer easily.

on 10/17/2017 5:09:00 PM

I love this foundation so much it's very full coverage and makes you look flawless! A little goes a long way so you don't need very much! I made the mistake of using to much but it was still very buildable doesn't look cakey or anything! I noticed this kept me looking quite matte during the day even though I believe it doesn't have any mattifying claims. A great foundation if you want that super full coverage flawless canvas!
For reference it's similar to the urban decay all nighter foundation in terms of coverage and finish but this is slightly more thick but super blendable!

on 11/23/2017 4:51:00 PM

I don't wear full coverage foundation very often, maybe 4 or 5 times a month, but when I do, this is the only one I wear. On a day to day basis I wear Becca Aqua Luminous or MAC Face and Body. This is very full coverage, and for nights out on the town, it's flawless. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne, and no major wrinkles, and this makes me look like I have doll skin😍. I normally mix a drop of argan or rosehip oil with one pump, and it just wears so well.. It's $44, but sooo worth it, I definitely recommend.