Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.7

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 5/16/2017 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For years I shied away from this type of foundation – the inclusion of the words “ultimate coverage” scared me off.

I like my base to be a medium coverage, with longevity and not too ‘powdery’.

I am actually kicking myself that I did not jump on the Becca bandwagon sooner. For those that say this is too heavy – you’re probably just being a little too heavy handed.

I used this with my Zoeva Buffer Brush and it gives me a nice medium coverage.

The Sephora website matched my medium/light olive complexion up with “Tan”, but it looked a little too dark on the website. I decided to select myself “Nude”. The colour is perfect.

In my view, this foundation far outweighs the following:

Makeup Forever HD Foundation (too thin and uneven, needs a lot of work to apply properly)

Benefit Oxygen Wow foundation (more like oxygenating and oily)

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation (quite good but looks a bit heavy)

Napolean Perdis Sheer Genius foundation (slides off after 2 hours, even with primer)

This foundation is easy to apply and sits well. For all you full-time gals, your makeup will last 9+ hours without further touch up.

The only downfall is the price - it's a bit expensive, but I'll keep repurchasing regardless

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first super full coverage foundation that I have ever used that looks super natural and not flat at all. It's so highly pigmented/thick though that blending with your fingers is much better than a brush or sponge because you can really melt the foundation into your skin were as the other methods make it sit on top of your skin causing a lot of streaks. I do set this with loose powder and bake on top of it but I don't think it's needed to make this last all day. Although this product is a cream it lasts all day on my skin and never breaks up when my insane oils come through. I get complete coverage of my purple neck scars and blemishes, never visible. This is exactly like the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo foundation except the finish is so much better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation, it is my holy grail! They're not over exaggerating when they say one pump to cover the full face flawlessly, I use 1/2 - 3/4 of a pump and it easily covers my full face and gives the best full coverage. (I have combination - oily skin) I prefer this foundation so much more than Estee Lauder Double Wear. If you're hesitating to buy this product, don't, you won't regret it!

on 3/20/2017 11:43:00 AM

At first I was disappointed with this product, I'd hoped it would be a more dewy version of ELDW without the spf which I find causes flashback on photos. It isn't similar at all, the liquid is very thick and when I tried to apply it using my fingers (my usual method) it was very dry in consistency, smeared, clung to dry patches, sank into fine lines and generally looked awful. Applying powder on top didn't seem to help either and looked patchy.
HOWEVER: I have found a way to make it work! I found out my beauty blender sponge which Iv never liked to use with previous foundations and use this damp to apply the foundation in layers, over heavily moisturised skin. Using it this way leaves me looking airbrushed yet incredibly natural!
My only complaint is it does transfer unlike the ELDW. I will continue to use ELDW for days when I need to look perfect all day but this foundation looks beautiful for a more everyday look. If you've been struggling to make this work for you then please try a damp beauty blender, even if you'd written them off like I had!!!

on 2/25/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Maybe if I used this when I was younger, I would have given it a better rating but as it stands, it is nothing to write home about. The product is super thick and heavy. If you are trying to cover your skin in a good concealer, I recommend this. However if you have oily skin, this melts within hours no matter what. So make the long story short, this may work for people with problematic skins but I would not recommend it.

on 2/19/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this foundation, bought it recently as I wanted to compare it with hourglass foundation stick. Much preferred the finish and lasting power of this on my normal to oily (oily t zone) skin. Feels lightweight, gives great coverage and its not an extremely dry matte finish on the skin which I love. I've got the shade buff, I'm a nc 20/25 in mac foundations.

on 1/28/2017 1:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This foundation is great it's just not great for me. The coverage is outstanding, however all the pores I didn't know I had came out of hiding;) even though I doused my face with Mac prep and prime it still looked very "foundationy". It made my skin look very textured.

I'm an NC20 and was given a sample of the shade Sand which was perfect. Sad this didn't work out.

I think this is more targeted towards oily skin.

on 1/25/2017 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

HG for me. I bought this after getting color matched in Sephora, which I was hesitant to do (my shade is Mink and many companies don't make decent darker shades that are neutral-cool). But lo! This stuff is awesome. It's heavily pigmented and 1 pump gives me a polished I-have-good-skin look. 2 pumps gives me beat to the gods flawless coverage. I've tried this with a brush and a BeautyBlender and much prefer the BB but it has to be more damp than normal because I find that with a drier BB, this thing doesn't move. It sets very quickly and that's what I took off one lippie for.

Other than that. I would cry hot, salty tears if they ever discontinued this because after many years searching, I've finally found a great coverage foundation that matches me completely. I wear it over Hourglass' primer for the ultimate perfect face.

on 1/25/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Can't live without this! I know it's a miss for some ladies but for my purposes, it's a staple part of my everyday makeup routine. My skin is so hard to match. I'm somewhere in theNC50/Lancome 520S/Clinique Clove, L'Oreal Cocoa range... it depends lol.

Daily I use Clinique Stay Matte in Clove all over and use this in Tobacco to very subtly highlight/conceal under eyes/cheeks, eyelids, forehead, chin, etc. It is too thick (and too light) for all over my face but excellent on top of my base. I LOVE the seemless results and have been using this for probably 4 years now. This foundation in Tobacco is so peculiar - it applies about 2 shades too light and then adjusts/oxidzes immediatley. I would have NEVER chosen this shade for my skin tone if the chic at Sephora hadn't recommended it. I apply it by dabbing with fingers until it melts in and then smooth it out with a beauty blender, then set with loose powder - setting is a must. I takes time to apply for sure but leaves a smooth, pretty and semi-matte finish.

I like that this is gentle, covers very well, no scent, a bottle lasts forever, and is long wearing. More yellow based colors in the line would be nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So confused. The Olive shade looked so green in swatches, but it's straight up peachy on me. I really need makeup lines to come through with some neutral/cool yellow olive foundations (that aren't beige) for darker skin.