Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.7

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 2/19/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this foundation, bought it recently as I wanted to compare it with hourglass foundation stick. Much preferred the finish and lasting power of this on my normal to oily (oily t zone) skin. Feels lightweight, gives great coverage and its not an extremely dry matte finish on the skin which I love. I've got the shade buff, I'm a nc 20/25 in mac foundations.

on 1/28/2017 1:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This foundation is great it's just not great for me. The coverage is outstanding, however all the pores I didn't know I had came out of hiding;) even though I doused my face with Mac prep and prime it still looked very "foundationy". It made my skin look very textured.

I'm an NC20 and was given a sample of the shade Sand which was perfect. Sad this didn't work out.

I think this is more targeted towards oily skin.

on 1/25/2017 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

HG for me. I bought this after getting color matched in Sephora, which I was hesitant to do (my shade is Mink and many companies don't make decent darker shades that are neutral-cool). But lo! This stuff is awesome. It's heavily pigmented and 1 pump gives me a polished I-have-good-skin look. 2 pumps gives me beat to the gods flawless coverage. I've tried this with a brush and a BeautyBlender and much prefer the BB but it has to be more damp than normal because I find that with a drier BB, this thing doesn't move. It sets very quickly and that's what I took off one lippie for.

Other than that. I would cry hot, salty tears if they ever discontinued this because after many years searching, I've finally found a great coverage foundation that matches me completely. I wear it over Hourglass' primer for the ultimate perfect face.

on 1/25/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Can't live without this! I know it's a miss for some ladies but for my purposes, it's a staple part of my everyday makeup routine. My skin is so hard to match. I'm somewhere in theNC50/Lancome 520S/Clinique Clove, L'Oreal Cocoa range... it depends lol.

Daily I use Clinique Stay Matte in Clove all over and use this in Tobacco to very subtly highlight/conceal under eyes/cheeks, eyelids, forehead, chin, etc. It is too thick (and too light) for all over my face but excellent on top of my base. I LOVE the seemless results and have been using this for probably 4 years now. This foundation in Tobacco is so peculiar - it applies about 2 shades too light and then adjusts/oxidzes immediatley. I would have NEVER chosen this shade for my skin tone if the chic at Sephora hadn't recommended it. I apply it by dabbing with fingers until it melts in and then smooth it out with a beauty blender, then set with loose powder - setting is a must. I takes time to apply for sure but leaves a smooth, pretty and semi-matte finish.

I like that this is gentle, covers very well, no scent, a bottle lasts forever, and is long wearing. More yellow based colors in the line would be nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So confused. The Olive shade looked so green in swatches, but it's straight up peachy on me. I really need makeup lines to come through with some neutral/cool yellow olive foundations (that aren't beige) for darker skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Literally one of the worst foundations I have ever used for oily skin. I bought this because they were out of my shade in my holy grail, the kat von d lock it foundation, and the Sephora worker told me this one was like it. Lol HELL no. I've never had a problem with fine lines before in my life and this foundation settles into any and every fine line possible. I'm 20 and it makes me look like I have wrinkles. You basically HAVE to set it with a powder, and I set it with the Laura mercier and it still looks terrible. Honestly the worst foundation I've ever used and I was so disappointed. I liked the packaging and the price wasn't too bad compared to other foundations I like to buy, but absolutely will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

My first impression was not good because this makeup sets fast and I wasn't prepared for how thick and pigmented it is, but after a few uses I have it figured out. My skin is dry so I need to put on my moisturizer a little heavy, give it a few minutes to soak in, and then apply this foundation, working quickly to spread it. When it is set, it doesn't budge, and is so far the nicest full coverage foundation I have ever used. It wears all day and doesn't feel heavy either or look cake-y. One pump goes a long way, I try not to do a full pump because I can cover my whole face with a partial one, but the pump is tricky and is more likely to give more than not enough,
Applying it with a makeup brush (I have tried several shapes/kinds) doesn't work for me because of product absorbtion and the brushes all made it feel drier and go on splotchy, so I use my fingers. I haven't tried a beauty blender yet, but I am going to!
The only reason why I won't repurchase this is because this is my second full coverage foundation I have ever used - the other is Clinique continuous coverage, and only as a concealer or sheered out. It's the inability to sheer out the Becca that makes me want to look elsewhere.

on 12/6/2016 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased in shades Tan and Tobacco. I mix both together to get my perfect shade. Cafe or Amber would have probably been a better choice instead of buying 2 foundations and mixing. I apply using a damp Real Techniques blending sponge. The coverage is full yet it doesn't look cakey. This is one of the better foundations that I have tried but I'm not to the point where I would repurchase if I ran out. Overall, this foundation deserves a chance, so try it out if you like a full coverage but natural looking finish.

I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. I love the canvas I can create, and the foundation's longevity and texture, but goodness, do I have to work to make it happen. Just using my normal methods don't work- buffing with a Real Techniques buffing brush lays too much product making a cakey mess and it doesn't blend well when I pat with a beauty blender. I have to do both using really light layers using a setting spray or misting water to thin it out. When I go the extra mile, I have full coverage, beautiful texture, long wear and a semi matte finish.

on 11/24/2016 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is perfect for those transitioning into wearing a full face of makeup. My previous HG Teint Miracle, while my go to for a dewy base, just requires too much of my time in the way of finishing with setting powder and having to mix shades. Becca's UCC is perfect for an oily face like mine, I haven't been able to apply foundation and not finish with a setting powder since I was 16 and didn't realize how much I needed it lmao.

First off I have read many reviewers here saying this is hard to blend and impossible to do with fingers, I completely disagree. I'm not a fan of brushes when it comes to application of liquids at all, so I was initially concerned that with such a pigmented foundation, tools would be essential. To my relief I found this pretty straightforward to apply, I think if your applying small amounts at a time you'll find its a lot easier to blend a smaller area then trying to tackle large sections in one hit.

I found the shade shell matched perfectly, for reference I'm a NC15, and shell is lighter then the lightest shade in Teint Miracle (01). My boyfriend commented that it made my skin look milky which is what I was aiming for (with most shades I tend to look a little more like off milk due to strong yellow tones).

Overall this foundation is a 9/10 for me. Great colour payoff, perfect finish (matt enough to keep my oil at bay, satin enough to not result in looking like I've been attacked with Estee Lauders Double Wear). I haven't yet worn this for a full day so I will need to update on longevity but overall loving this foundation at the moment!