J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
J. Lo Glow

3.4

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I am on a fragrance kick and I work at a department store which has been carrying a lot of discounted perfumes lately for a nice price. This is one of those perfumes I've heard so much about but couldn't exactly pinpoint. I knew tons of girls I know who love it, so if I don't like it, I can just give it away, and I'd only be out $15.
Glow is a pleasant perfume. It's light and a floral/musk blend. It's soft and lingers. But it doesn't blow me away, and for me fragrances should have a "wow" factor. I do have a bottle of Clinique's Happy around for the days I do not want to smell too overpowering, but I've decided I don't need another "safety" scent. Glow is a fragrance I find hard to believe has such a cult following because it seems so plain to me.
I've always found the bottle horrendously tacky as well, even when it first came out in the early/mid 2000s. The dinky necklace/bracelet around that awkwardly shaped bottle is just a crime against all the beautiful bottles out in the world right now.

on 10/25/2011 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Oh how I love this scent! It's one of my all-time favorite scents! The only problem is that it makes me sneeze & I'm trying to get away from nasty ingredients in products. Fragrance is a blanket term used to mask 100's of ingredients combined to concoct the fragrances we love. After some time, I was able to find a company that duplicates popular scents using essential oils & the awesome part is that it lasts longer than any commercial parfum I've purchased. I was able to have 'Glow' made for me & it smells just the same, thank goodness.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I have no idea how anyone could give this product a bad review. I have always liked very clean, crisp, soapy scents and this hits the mark. I wore Glow to work today and i was so happy I did...it kept me in a great mood. I just couldnt believe how gorgeous this perfume smells and how long lasting it truly is. Rarely do i ever find a perfume that i love soooo much. As long as this fragrance is in rotation i will buy it...no matter the price, that's how much i love it. Thank you J. LO. I felt like you had me in mind when you designed this one....Great Job!!

on 6/7/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i always got compliments when i wore this.....initially i did not like the smell but towards the end it kinda grew on me...

on 1/21/2008 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

smells just like china rain, but sweeter. wonder why people don't like it? anyway, this scent smells awesome.

on 12/1/2007 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't buy this, but since my roommmate had it, I decided to give it a try. It smelled good enough from the bottle. But the drydown scent was hideous. I wanted to puke.

on 2/16/2007 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Believe me, I LOVE J.Lo but this perfume smells like cow urine & dollar store detergent. Yuck.

on 5/24/2006 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love the way it smells it smells sweet and sexy. It's on my top 25 pefume list for sure!!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont mind the bottle or the scent but I would not buy it. My friend got it as a gift and many people said it smelled like very expensive Dial hand soap.

on 12/27/2005 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I don't think this has the nice rosy hints of Casual (which has been my signature scent in the past), but I do like Glow. It just smells warm and clean. The body wash may win over some who think this is too soapy as a fragrance. Certainly, it's perfect in the shower. I reeaaaally don't like JLo, but she knows how to work with those parfumiers, as far as I'm concerned.

Popular Fragrances