J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.9

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

on 1/20/2010 7:04:00 PM

Awesome scent! I love the fresh clean smell, and it's the only perfume where I actually love having the scent last on my clothes :)
This is a great scent for those who are more into just wearing deodorant, rather than perfumes (like me :)..otherwise you'll hate it and should go with something strong.

on 4/22/2009 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't know why this perfume is getting such bad reviews... I love the way it smells on my skin.. not soapy at all, just clean and light. I don't use it everyday as I change my perfume preference after finishing the each bottle because I tend to get used to the smell and can't smell it on me after a while (which happens to everyone).. But I will buy this fragrance again :)

on 7/7/2007 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

im really surprised at the negative reviews. I got sick of this but I used to wear this all the time( im even a little ashamed to say, because im embarrassed about the idea of buying in to a celebrity ("J.Lo" )as a brand) but i really like it. its clean and fresh and warm. not too perfumey and overpowering. i think its quite different and a signature scent. Its not one that i can catergorise which I think is a good thing. I remember I first got a sample and I used it and my ex used to luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it. I bought it as my HG for a while. but Ive moved on as you do.
I like it ( but dont tell anyone)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first official perfume as a young woman and I love it! It smells very nice and girly and everytime I used to wear it, my ex would say how nice I smelled! Since then my old bottle has finished but I definitely would buy it again. It became my signature scent and I want to continue that tradition!

on 3/8/2007 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love it, it gives you that fresh feeling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just got this in a swap, and I was pleasantly suprised by how light, long-lasting, and feminine this flowery/clean scent is. It reminds me of this peony scent that Calgon had, if you remember it, and loved the smell, I think you will like this too, very nice.

on 4/9/2005 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has been my signature scent for the last year or so, and despite the collective shun this fragrance has received here on MUA, I must admit I love it. It's very clean with a whisper of a woodsy musk; it almost smells like sun-drenched laundry, if you can imagine that. The staying power isn't the longest, but I can smell traces of it on my clothing at the end of the day. Bottom line: I immediately feel prettier and more feminine after spritzing this on -- what more can a girl ask for?

on 7/3/2004 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this fragrance it smells amazing I got complemented on it a lot. Also the bottle is so beautiful. My ma kept stealing it from me because she loved it so much. I deffinaly would recomend.

on 6/3/2004 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

great scent. i get lots of compliments, especially from guys. it lasts all day but doesn't smell too strong.

Popular Fragrances