J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

on 8/20/2002 4:05:00 PM

I was "tricked" into liking this when a salesperson asked me to reveal this mysterious, "new" scent. I liked it quite a bit and ended up buying it (much to my anti-JLo-chagrin). After having worn it for a week, I can say that I do like it. It's light and not heavy at all. There's a slight scent of vanilla, tuberose(very very light)and perhaps even Gardenia (which wouldn't surprise me since she said she loves Gardenia). It's a crisp and clean scent. Similar to Tocca but a little more with orange blossom.
It's a nice scent for everyday.
At 38.50 (Macy's) not a bad buy.
I just wish the bottle didn't look so inexpensive (reminds me of a Jovan-type thing)---to borrow from Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that!") LOL!

on 9/10/2002 12:37:00 PM

I thought this fragrances smelled just as the ad described it: Fresh, Clean, Sexy. It wasnt too heavy on me but will be perfect for winter. The bottle is pretty neat looking as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Have you ever smelled an essential oil called China Rain? That's what this fragrance smells like to my nose and on my skin. Unoriginal, unremarkable, and way overpriced for a fragrance of this caliber. If you like this type of fragrance which does smell nice on some people, Bare Escentuals and countless other places have versions far more reasonably priced.

on 9/10/2002 8:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm not a fan of J. Lo AT ALL, and I'd heard so many negative reviews of this scent, but I broke down and tried it and it actually smells rather nice on me. Very light, subtle, clean. The only problem is that weird guys keep hitting on me since I've been wearing it! That may or may not be good, depending on your situation. LOL.

on 9/10/2002 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Jennifer Lopez and I think she is beautiful, but this scent is awful! My Lucky Magazine has a pull out sample tester of this scent. The blurb about it describes it as "Fresh-Sexy-Clean".
To my nose this smells like a floral/powdery/musky/vanilla too heavy for me. I usually love vanilla scents but something about this really turns me off. Sniffing it too much makes me feel sick to my stomach. I asked my boyfriend to give this a wiff and his exact words were "EWWWWWWWWWW yuck!". I think that pretty much sums it up.

on 9/11/2002 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This smells horrible. To me it smells like cheap flowery perfume and gave me an instant head ache. If your interested in this, test it before you buy.

on 9/16/2002 11:57:00 AM

Except for the junevile design of the flacon, I used to like it a lot, but got tired of it very quickly. It does smell wonderfully clean and soft at first, but the harsh soapy note that it dries down to turned me off. Thank goodness for MUA--I was able to pass on my big 3.3 oz impulse purchase to someone who seems to enjoy it!

I like J. Lo and think she's usually up to par on style and looking gorgeous but this perfume is truly horrible! *think* fresh clean with musk undertones. Really outdated.

on 9/20/2002 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this. I love most flowery fragrances and surprise, this one lasted on me a long time. Would definately buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I could not stand this perfume. It has no complexity to it at all. The smell reminded me of soap and cheap hair spray. It gave me a headache and I couldn't wash it off my arm fast enough.

Popular Fragrances