J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.5

OK,so ... I tried and (still am) to find my 'signature' perfume and i tested really a lot perfumes...But something made me buy this one ...NICE BOOTLE MAYBE? or the price? i got it for 35euros....And of course the smell...it is clean - fresh -maybe sunscreeny? and a nice overal smell not overpowering...
I think i am happy with it for now.

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

on 11/29/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as above people said this perfume smell like soap yes it is. my expectations were so high but its just a crap perfume also its not long lasting the smell will go in seconds never will recomend or buy again

No mockery involved, this is actually an impeccable scent to be scattered in the toilet/bathroom. With other lyrics, unless you want to smell like a fresh toilet/bathroom, preserve the liquid from your consecrated body.

on 1/5/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yuck. I still cringe every time I see the bottle - the smell seems to be burnt into my mind. To me this smells very synthetic, plastic, newly sharpened pencils and laundry detergent with a little flower on top. Very crisp and clean, but not in a good way - the mental image I get when smelling this is an office with only women. They are all very cold (personality-wise), walking back and forth, not looking at he sides, quite unfriendly...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

JLo Glow is a refreshing, light, delicate floral that's become a frequent flier in my perfume wardrobe. It is a nice change from oriental, fruity-floral, and chypre scents, possessing the same soapy-shower-clean vibe as Lauder's Pleasures or Lancome's Miracle. But it is not stridently soapy or astringent in the least. The pink grapefruit and orange blossom give the right amount of sharpness in the opening, and they quickly mellow to reveal roses, lilies, and soft spring rain. I agree with those who note similarities between Glow and "China Rain" fragrance oils. There's definitely a white-musk base going on here. I don't smell the sandalwood or vanilla at all. It's just easy to wear, whether I'm dressed up or down, and it suits my chemistry very well. One caveat, do NOT over-apply! This wears more like an EDP than an EDT-- two to three sprays is plenty, and you'll get all-day wear. More than that, and you'll get all-day migraines.

This is my go-to everyday scent. It has a certain mildness to it that reminds me of fabric softener and it wears extremely long too. I like to spray it on my scarves, pillows, stuffed animals, etc. as it lasts for more than 2-3 days. This is the only time I'll probably ever say this but nice job, J.Lo!

on 2/21/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the WORST perfume I ever smelt. I bought it thinking it was another one I smelt before (Live), but as soon as I smelt it I knew I had bought the wrong one. I would have kept it if I liked the smell, but it was absolutely disgusting. It smelt like powdered laundry detergent, and not in a good way. It smelt chalky and disgusting. At first I thought it may have been spoiled or something, but then came to the realization that that was just the actual smell of the perfume. Needless to say, I returned it the next day.

on 9/18/2011 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Through the years that I've tried this, my opinions have definitely changed -- most drastically in the last two days. Before, I had samples laying around and would put them on just to finish them off after a shower. It smelled okay; soft and pleasant, but not altogether mind-blowing. Then the other night and I decided to try it on my arm before bed [this is in another attempt to finish off my samples] and found it very, very likeable - soft, inoffensive, romantic? And in a weird way, it DID seem to 'glow' - though I wonder how much of that was just the name. A nice scent, to be sure, and I was even considering buying a bottle! And then I tried it again and -- all I smell is clean, pleasant but unremarkable soapiness. How did the soap not scream out to me before? It's not altogether bad, but I can think of many better scents I would rather shower with. This smells like cheap liquid handsoap with a musky base in the effort to smell expensive. [Fail] Even as a teenager, I would not have been caught wearing this.

Edit Dec. 12, 2011:
This is disgusting. I don't know what I was thinking, but every time I pass it now, I gag. So soapy, so generic. If you want to smell like a fourteen year old with no sense of smell, go nuts. [No offense to young teenies, much love guys <3] I know I will make sure my kids step out of the house smelling delicious and not ...trashy. This smells like something someone would use to cover up the smell of booze and cigarettes. And of course, fail miserably.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't get why this perfume is rated at a 2.7! It's not as bad as people claim it to be, but I guess everyone has different preferences when it comes to fragrances. I used to wear this scent alot during high school - I think it might have been my first fragrance and I recently found a bottle of it pretty cheap at an outlet store. I don't think it smells "soapy" like some people say it is. To me, it smells fresh, slightly sweet/citrusy from the orange blossom and then the dry-down is like a soft sandalwood/amber/musk combination. It's just a typical floral musky smell - not very unique, quite generic smelling in my opinion but it's still a nice scent for daily wear. I think it's one of the better smelling fragrances from the J.Lo Glow range.

Popular Fragrances