Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Morning Eye Rescue

Water, Glycerin*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Dicaprylyl Ether*, Hexyldecanol*, Hexyldecyl Laurate*, Behenyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Lecithin*, Mica, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Erythritol, Tocopherol*, Pentaerythrityl Distearate*, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane*, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols*, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Phytate*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Hyaluronic Acid, Homarine Hcl. *Plant origin

on 1/9/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An average eye cream. It did almost nothing for my under eye circles and I didnt feel any cooling effect. I need something more hydrating. It lasts a long time with everyday use.

on 12/29/2015 11:33:00 PM

I wanted to give this 2.5 lippies, but gave it 3 instead because it didn't irritate my eyes and was at least moisturizing. I have normal to oily skin, so the level of moisture it provided was okay for me. Those with dryer skin may want to look for something else. Generally speaking, I was disappointed with this product. I didn't think it delivers much, especially given the high price tag. I also didn't think it relives me of baggy/puffy eyes at all, or relieve me of dark circles. Therefore, calling it "morning S.OS." would be a misnomer. Though, it did seem to mildly keep fine lines at bay ( I suspect it was from the moisture it provided, so crepeness from dryness disappeared). I also liked the fact that it came in tube, though the plastic was a bit stiff/tough to press when squeezing the last bit of product out. However, I wouldn't buy this again. I thought other brands - even drugstore brands - would do a much better job - at least for me. For example, Neutrogena eye cream in the white and blue tube would offer same texture and better results. Overall, Caudalie's eye S.O.S. was ho-hum.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/30/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Moisturizes your eyes very well. Not a thick consistency, and not too thin either. Glides on easily and over time it has helped reduce my visible under eye lines. Impressed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first started using this product I was over the moon for it! It's a really good basic eye cream: non greasy, refreshing, lasts a long time. However, recently it started to cause red, burning blotches on the area of application! The blotches go away but it takes a while. Has anyone else experienced this? (May have something to do with post-Accutane skin.) I'm so sad that I can't use this anymore without legit pain. The search for another eye cream continues...

on 5/29/2014 1:34:00 PM

I have moderate issues with my undereye area and was looking for a good undereye cream to wear under my makeup during the day. This product did nothing, as far as treatment goes (it was not even moisturizing). This may work for younger women who don't have problematic undereye areas or for those with very sensitive skin, but I will not repurchase.
The formula is very thin and is not greasy at all. It is also fragrance free.

on 5/5/2014 11:34:00 AM

I bought this after weeks of looking for a good basic eye cream. Caudalie seemed trustworthy enough, however this was a disappointment.
I will start by saying I don't believe any cream can take away dark circles or anything like that, I just want a moisturizing cream because I get dry patches (not very bad ones, all the creams I've used before took care of it). This howeover didn't.
My dry patches were still there. This cream was far too thin and didn't seem to be absorved, it just sat there. It didn't mess with concealer but it didn't help either.
It was far too expensive for what it did. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 12/23/2013 10:38:00 AM

This is the first higher-end eye cream I've tried and I love it. All of the other creams I've used seem to break me out around my eye area, but I haven't been able to pinpoint which ingredient does this. Fortunately, I've had no issues with this one. The formula is lightweight but very moisturizing. It doesn't leave my eye area oily or greasy looking/feeling at all. I don't experience a lot of puffiness or dark circles; my main complaint is dryness on my undereye area. That's where this stuff shines! So hydrating but yet doesn't affect the performance of my concealer. It's great. A little goes an extremely long way, so even though this is pricey and the tube you get seems incredibly small, it will last quite a while.

on 12/22/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First my eyes are not oily like most. Actually, my skin is oily but my lids are dry. I tend to have problems with SD or eczema around my eyes.

I needed an eye cream to wear all over my lids and undereye area during the day and this turned out to be HG for me. It's hydrating but doesn't migrate into my eyes (I am also a contact wearer to this is super important). It doesn't ball up with makeup. It just does what I want it for. It only takes moments for this to sink into my skin.

I don't suffer from dark circles or bags so I can't really review based on those to problems but I will say my undereyes have never looked better. I have noticed that lines have been softened and are looking younger with use.

The product comes in a tube which is very nice and sanitary the tube last a long time. I have already repurchased and plan to in the future.