Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/1/2017 4:01:00 AM

After having the Naked palette 1&2, I decided to get the third. Let me start by saying, Naked 1&2 are BEAUTIFUL, worth every penny. They are buttery, easy to blend, not much fallout, and last all day. This palette, however, goes against all of these pros. I find it has SO much fallout, especially the shades 'dust' 'mugshot' and 'nooner'. They don't blend very well and coat my lashes in eyeshadow. I find them to be quite chalky and apply in clumps and I know this isn't my brushes fault as I invest in high quality brushes! Was disappointed, but the shades are beautiful to say the least :)

This was just a no. Way too expensive and not pigmented at all

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is so pretty! I bought it last year when I was just getting into makeup again after a long break. I love pink so I was immediately seduced by it. I love the range of colors and the fact that there are both mattes and shimmers. The shadows blend out pretty easily - especially for me, and I'm not fabulous at shadow. I do find that some of the medium tones look kind of the same on me - I probably would have been fine with like 3 fewer shades in the middle of the palette, but overall I really it. The included brush is great also.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.

on 2/26/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this palette for almost two years and I still love it. I love the fact that it can be used for a nice everyday natural look, but it can also be used for a more dramatic look. Sometimes the pigmentation isn't the best but that's only if I don't use a primer or don't use the right brushes to apply. This was my first major palette purchase and I'm still in love with it, especially for someone who is a beginner with makeup.

on 10/26/2016 12:14:00 AM

Absolute worst. Colours don't show. No lasting power even when used with their primer. Absolute waste

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Colors are incredible and the pigmentation is like oh my gosh. The only bad thing is the price. It is so expensive but it worths.

on 1/31/2016 1:11:00 PM

I've given this some time, and have to say I wouldn't buy it again. The shades may look different in the compact, but most of them look too similar on. The colors are kind of...boring. I also don't find them to be as pigmented as the UD singles, especially the shimmer shades, which is really disappointing. To make things even worse, some of them lack staying power, even with primer. The deeper matte shades aren't bad, but I barely use them, because I don't like to use crease defining shadows anymore (too much shadow in these areas accentuates fine lines on my eyelids)

I do love the shade "Buzz", which is a gorgeous sparkly pink. And Blackheart is really pretty for lining...but all in all, this is a boring palette for me and was not worth the money. I think it's the lacking in pigmentation that is the most disappointing, I was expecting more, because I love UD singles, and have another UD palette (not a Naked) that works great. It's too bad, cause I'd find a way to use all the colors if they at least looked rich and lasted like my other UD shadows.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not worth the hype. I bought this and regret it every time I look at it. Of course I use it and try my best to make it work since it was so expensive, but this is the last time I buy Urban Decay. I am always let down. There is so much fallout in this palette and the lighter shades all look similar