Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I’m absolutely in love with all the UD naked palettes. This one is particularly a favorite because it works well with my super cool toned skin. I’m really pink and these actually look like nude eyeshadow for once!! The shadows go on hyperpigmented and buttery smooth. You don’t need to use much. The brush included is actually perfect for the eyeshadows. They don’t crease, very little fallout, and they last all day without fading. I think they’re completely worth the money.

on 7/20/2018 12:43:00 PM

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all including Smokey and Heat, proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of these rosy colors make it easy to create different looks. I like to mix and match with my other NAKED palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to everyday palette. I literally always keep a back up Incase I ever lose or run out. The palette itself is so sturdy and beautiful. The shades are all gorgeous useable & so buttery & blendable. It has everything you need it has lots of transition shades & crease shades & kid shades. It has a range of finishes from mattes to satin to glitter/ foiled shades. I find dust & buzz apply better with a little Fix+ sprayed onto your brush. This is the first palette I’ve ever owned of which I will certainly use every single shade. Most palettes there’s always I few I dislike. The brush included is lovely though you will also need a fluffy blending brush for the crease. I have dropped this palette on my stone floor twice & it survived without any damage whatsoever I literally couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t ever be without this palette.
Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush
Great for everyday

Con’s
Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I haven't really use this product on myself but I see family and friends wear it and they're always saying that they love it and that it was overall a good purchase. also it looks really good on them, this eyeshadow palette is for every type of skin color/type.

on 5/19/2018 5:52:00 PM

Naked 3 is my favorite Naked palette in the series. If you are fair or of light complexion and love soft romantic eye looks this palette is definitely for you. I've created some beautiful eye looks with this palette and I feel like the matte shades are a fair girl or guy's best friend when it comes to transition colors. If you are of deeper skin tone, I would probably pass on this one. My only issue with the palette is there are 3 shades toward the right-end of the palette that are kind of repetitive and similar in tone. When I first purchased this palette I was blown away with the quality, pigmentation, and performance of the shades and the overall formula performed a lot better than the previous two naked palettes. I have had this palette for a little over 3 years and have noticed that the shades don't perform as well as they use to and are not as pigmented as when I first purchased. This could be due to the age of my palette so please keep in mind that if you do want to purchase this, I have found that the optimal time frame for it's quality is really only around two years. After that, the eye shadow quality seems to disintegrate which is such a shame because I did love the palette when it was newer to me. I still pull this palette out and use it from time to time because even though I'm not as satisfied with it as I once was I don't want to waste my money and I still think 3 years for an eye shadow is not quite old enough to warrant getting rid of it completely. The shelf-life of this is something I definitely wanted to mention but overall, it's a very beautiful and wearable palette.

on 4/6/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a special love to this palette because this was my first one, I bought it after seen a lot of reviews of it and when I got it I fell in love. Have to say that I haven´t try any of the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes, but this one is rich in pigment, is easy to blend, you can make a soft easy look or a sexy smokey eyes, a halo eye, you can do everything.
Of course you have to love this kind of colors, they´re mostly neutral to cool toned. A very warm look person who doesn't like pink or mauve is gonna hate it.
I like to use it in its own, like I dont't pick any color of any other eyeshadow palette because every color here fits perfect with the others in the palette. Sometimes we hear the opinions fo the wrong people like some beauty gurus that says "you can't do a whole look with this" OF COURSE YOU CAN! If they don't feel like they can is not your problem.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!