Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes!!! I love rose eyeshadow, so when I got this palette for my birthday two years ago, I flipped! It is seriously GORGEOUS. I'm not an eyeshadow pro, so this palette has helped me play with colors that I normally wouldn't buy and experiment with new looks! Even without a lid primer, the shadows stay on for most of the day (and really stick when you do use primer!). Also, the brush that comes with it is really nice for both blending and packing the shadow onto your lids.

Why I wouldn't buy again: usually there are only 1-2 colors incorporated into my application each time, and as with any palette, there are certain shades that I tend to gravitate more towards than others. For that reason (and the price), I probably wouldn't buy this palette again, but hunt for the specific eyeshadow colors that I liked and buy those individually.

One small critique: I wish there were more matte colors in the palette. The sparkles are SO pretty, but I get much more use out of the matte shades because they are more professional/work appropriate!

on 3/6/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is my favorite eyes shadow palette and it's the one I always take with me when I travel. This collection has a nice variety of rose-toned colors, with a good amount of matte and shimmer choices.

Pros: The colors pop, I noticed very little fall-out, and the staying is fantastic. Blending is also breeze. I like the packing on this as well. It comes in a pretty sturdy metal tin, though, I still always pack it in my carry-on when I fly just in case. The palette comes with a double ended brush, one being a flat eye shadow brush for packing on color and the other for blending.

Cons: The price isn't cheap. And while I loved most of the colors, I didn't care for Mugshot. It didn't match the color in the pan, and was too muted for me.

I'm a fan of rose colored shadows and lipsticks, so this is definitely a palette I love. It was my very first Urban Decay purchase, and if I lost this palette I would repurchase it. It's very convenient packaging and I use all of the colors consistently (except for Mugshot).

on 3/1/2017 2:11:00 PM

This is the palette that changed my mind about Urban Decay eyeshadows. I used to think I hated them. I had done a couple swaps (ironically on this site, back in the day) and the colors I got were awful... It turns out it was because those particular eyeshadows were awful. I thought I just didn't like their formula, period. However, this palette got so much hype. So I took myself to an Ulta and felt on the tester. The consistency and swatches were beautiful. I ended up buying it. I still have it and love it to this day. I love the rose undertone... The selection is excellent. Pigmentation is excellent except for the lightest and darkest colors, ironically. I find no use for the lightest color. It's a chalky light pinkish color. The darkest, which is a black with purple glitter is just unusable to me. If I want a black, I want a straight up black. The glitter barely shows and though it's pretty in the pan, it doesn't translate well on the eye. All of the other shades, however, are wonderful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

I love the pinky tones in this palette! I am fair skinned with light blue eyes and cool undertones. These shade compliment my coloring nicely. The brush is "ok" it will do the job in a pinch, and I have successfully applied a full eye with just the included brush because my eye brushes were packed in my suitcase on a trip. But it's not the best for blending.

The colours are pigmented, but I do wish the metallics were just a little more pigmented as I find I have to use a wet brush to get a good foil. With ABH modern renaissance palette I never need to wet my brush. All in all you can achieve a great deal of looks day and night with this palette and the pink tones make it stand out from my other two naked palettes (1 & 2)