Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I haven't really use this product on myself but I see family and friends wear it and they're always saying that they love it and that it was overall a good purchase. also it looks really good on them, this eyeshadow palette is for every type of skin color/type.

on 5/19/2018 5:52:00 PM

Naked 3 is my favorite Naked palette in the series. If you are fair or of light complexion and love soft romantic eye looks this palette is definitely for you. I've created some beautiful eye looks with this palette and I feel like the matte shades are a fair girl or guy's best friend when it comes to transition colors. If you are of deeper skin tone, I would probably pass on this one. My only issue with the palette is there are 3 shades toward the right-end of the palette that are kind of repetitive and similar in tone. When I first purchased this palette I was blown away with the quality, pigmentation, and performance of the shades and the overall formula performed a lot better than the previous two naked palettes. I have had this palette for a little over 3 years and have noticed that the shades don't perform as well as they use to and are not as pigmented as when I first purchased. This could be due to the age of my palette so please keep in mind that if you do want to purchase this, I have found that the optimal time frame for it's quality is really only around two years. After that, the eye shadow quality seems to disintegrate which is such a shame because I did love the palette when it was newer to me. I still pull this palette out and use it from time to time because even though I'm not as satisfied with it as I once was I don't want to waste my money and I still think 3 years for an eye shadow is not quite old enough to warrant getting rid of it completely. The shelf-life of this is something I definitely wanted to mention but overall, it's a very beautiful and wearable palette.

on 4/6/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a special love to this palette because this was my first one, I bought it after seen a lot of reviews of it and when I got it I fell in love. Have to say that I haven´t try any of the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes, but this one is rich in pigment, is easy to blend, you can make a soft easy look or a sexy smokey eyes, a halo eye, you can do everything.
Of course you have to love this kind of colors, they´re mostly neutral to cool toned. A very warm look person who doesn't like pink or mauve is gonna hate it.
I like to use it in its own, like I dont't pick any color of any other eyeshadow palette because every color here fits perfect with the others in the palette. Sometimes we hear the opinions fo the wrong people like some beauty gurus that says "you can't do a whole look with this" OF COURSE YOU CAN! If they don't feel like they can is not your problem.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes!!! I love rose eyeshadow, so when I got this palette for my birthday two years ago, I flipped! It is seriously GORGEOUS. I'm not an eyeshadow pro, so this palette has helped me play with colors that I normally wouldn't buy and experiment with new looks! Even without a lid primer, the shadows stay on for most of the day (and really stick when you do use primer!). Also, the brush that comes with it is really nice for both blending and packing the shadow onto your lids.

Why I wouldn't buy again: usually there are only 1-2 colors incorporated into my application each time, and as with any palette, there are certain shades that I tend to gravitate more towards than others. For that reason (and the price), I probably wouldn't buy this palette again, but hunt for the specific eyeshadow colors that I liked and buy those individually.

One small critique: I wish there were more matte colors in the palette. The sparkles are SO pretty, but I get much more use out of the matte shades because they are more professional/work appropriate!

on 3/6/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is my favorite eyes shadow palette and it's the one I always take with me when I travel. This collection has a nice variety of rose-toned colors, with a good amount of matte and shimmer choices.

Pros: The colors pop, I noticed very little fall-out, and the staying is fantastic. Blending is also breeze. I like the packing on this as well. It comes in a pretty sturdy metal tin, though, I still always pack it in my carry-on when I fly just in case. The palette comes with a double ended brush, one being a flat eye shadow brush for packing on color and the other for blending.

Cons: The price isn't cheap. And while I loved most of the colors, I didn't care for Mugshot. It didn't match the color in the pan, and was too muted for me.

I'm a fan of rose colored shadows and lipsticks, so this is definitely a palette I love. It was my very first Urban Decay purchase, and if I lost this palette I would repurchase it. It's very convenient packaging and I use all of the colors consistently (except for Mugshot).

on 3/1/2017 2:11:00 PM

This is the palette that changed my mind about Urban Decay eyeshadows. I used to think I hated them. I had done a couple swaps (ironically on this site, back in the day) and the colors I got were awful... It turns out it was because those particular eyeshadows were awful. I thought I just didn't like their formula, period. However, this palette got so much hype. So I took myself to an Ulta and felt on the tester. The consistency and swatches were beautiful. I ended up buying it. I still have it and love it to this day. I love the rose undertone... The selection is excellent. Pigmentation is excellent except for the lightest and darkest colors, ironically. I find no use for the lightest color. It's a chalky light pinkish color. The darkest, which is a black with purple glitter is just unusable to me. If I want a black, I want a straight up black. The glitter barely shows and though it's pretty in the pan, it doesn't translate well on the eye. All of the other shades, however, are wonderful.