Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 36-43
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is so pretty! I bought it last year when I was just getting into makeup again after a long break. I love pink so I was immediately seduced by it. I love the range of colors and the fact that there are both mattes and shimmers. The shadows blend out pretty easily - especially for me, and I'm not fabulous at shadow. I do find that some of the medium tones look kind of the same on me - I probably would have been fine with like 3 fewer shades in the middle of the palette, but overall I really it. The included brush is great also.

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was my first Urban Decay purchase & first palette back a few years ago from my parents for Valentine's Day & I love the pink colors even if I am not cool-fair (I'm NC20), this is my fave UD palette for sure. It looks good w a pink lipstick like MAC angel/Creme cup/Snob. This was definitely worth the $54 they spent. It's lovely overall. The Maybelline Blushed Nudes doesn't even come close. The UD nakeds have tried to have been duped unsuccessfully NOTHING compares & UD is cruelty free. I'd rebuy this if something happened to it i wouldn't want any dupes. I highly recommend this palette :-)

on 9/28/2016 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am dissapointed in this palette. I love rosy eyeshadows a lot but the quality of the Urban Decay palette is not really good. I also have the Makeup Revolution dupe for this and many colors perform better than the UD! The dupe costed 6,99€! The shade Trick (orange gold) for example, I just can't get it to work in the UD palette! It looks nice in the pan but it does nothing on my eyes. However the Makeup Revolution one has ten times more pigmentation! UD also has less staying power. I also like pairing rose colors with a beautiful dark brown but there is no nice brown in this palette.

on 9/22/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a sucker for pink eyeshadows so when this palette came out I had to have it. It did not disappoint! These rosey toned shadows really brings out my blue eyes and I can create so many soft, pretty looks with this palette alone. The shadows apply nicely and blend really well. Dust is the only color with fallout. It's glittery and crumbly, but still workable, and really looks beautiful on.

I used this palette so often, I finished most of the colors and I'm already on my 2nd Naked3 palette!

This is my favorite of the Naked palettes. If you like pink eyeshadows, I highly recommend getting this palette.

on 4/23/2016 7:09:00 PM

HG PALLETE ALERT!! i love pink toned shadows so when i seen this pallete it was a must have, ud products are amazing and the thing i love about this brand is there a cruelty free brand which makes me feel happy to buy these products, anyway back to the pallete.. Shades are gorgeous! and work so well with my skin tone (fair-light) but defintley would still work so well on other skin tones aswell! :) so many looks can be made with these colours and i loooooove the shade trick!

the shadows blend like a dream and they feel so buttery.. and they are super pigmented! Slightly pricey but if its a good product then its worth every penny! Packaging is great very sleek and mirror is a good size.. Over all this is a fantastic prpduct and if your considering buying this product go for it!! you wont be dissapointed, also shadows stay all day wothout creasing and dissapearing! even better with Ud primers for lids which 4 free primer samples come with this pallete!! which i was very happy about!

Buy right now Holy grail pallete!! great for day and night looks so versatile!!!

on 1/31/2016 1:11:00 PM

I've given this some time, and have to say I wouldn't buy it again. The shades may look different in the compact, but most of them look too similar on. The colors are kind of...boring. I also don't find them to be as pigmented as the UD singles, especially the shimmer shades, which is really disappointing. To make things even worse, some of them lack staying power, even with primer. The deeper matte shades aren't bad, but I barely use them, because I don't like to use crease defining shadows anymore (too much shadow in these areas accentuates fine lines on my eyelids)

I do love the shade "Buzz", which is a gorgeous sparkly pink. And Blackheart is really pretty for lining...but all in all, this is a boring palette for me and was not worth the money. I think it's the lacking in pigmentation that is the most disappointing, I was expecting more, because I love UD singles, and have another UD palette (not a Naked) that works great. It's too bad, cause I'd find a way to use all the colors if they at least looked rich and lasted like my other UD shadows.

Out of all of the Urban Decay palettes I have and tried, I hate this one. Which is a shame, because I love rosy gold shades and find the shadows chalky and hard to work with because all the looks are the same I try to make no matter the shadow combinations I try. I will use this up, but I will not repurchase. I will buy Blushing Nudes by Maybelline if I want a similar look and feel for eyeshadow. The quality of Urban Decay is usually unmatched, maybe I got a dud palette.

on 6/18/2015 12:06:00 AM

package is cheap ypu woild think how much you pay for it that the shadows wouldnt fall out like 6 of them. also i have hardlt used it cause all the pinks are the same to me so why is the names rubbing off ? they rip their customers off. I feel like a sucker for spending that much on it. I bet it cost them 5.00 to make and that's with Chinese labor cheap lol. pure profit on their end I'm sure.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Urban Decay shadows are great quality, but this selection was a bit of a fail for me - too many shimmery shadows, one with micro glitter that is just lots of fall out, and only one really useable highlight - after a year of use this is the only shade I've hit pan on. The two matte shades limit and nooner are really nice and useable. I'll be going back to the naked basics palette now. Just so many shades that don't get used in this big one due to the excess of shimmer in most of them. The brush included is great, though - really soft and perfect application.