L'Oreal Paris Series Expert Pro-Keratin Refill Masque

L'Oreal Paris Series Expert Pro-Keratin Refill Masque

on 4/5/2016 9:58:00 AM

OMG MY HG for my bleached hair!! I have only use this product once and I freaking love it a world of difference!! I was so close to cutting all my hair because it was so damage and now can save the length!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mask is AMAZING! My bleach platinum hair love it! I could easy run my fingers trough my hair immediately after washing. When it is dry it feels like silk and has a great shine. I don`t need a lot of product, because it is very rich, it has buttery texture. Also, it does not weight my hair down.

on 11/24/2013 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This new professional series conditioner from L'Oreal has literally saved my hair from over processing. It provides deep hydration and makes my hair stronger and softer. It's the kind of treatment you get at the salon and wonder why you can never do at home.

It is a little pricey (I think I paid $34 for a big 17 oz jar) but that will last you forever. I put it on my hair then heat it with a microwaveable hair therapy wrap and not only my hair love it, it is super relaxing.

It's a professional product so I don't know if it is available in stores, but I got it on Amazon. I am really pleased and would most certainly buy it again.