MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mask

MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mask

3.3

on 10/11/2018 8:40:00 PM

This mask is great because it brightens your skin tone and refines your skin texture. It didn't cause any irritation to my ultra-sensitive skin but it can be expensive to use daily or every other week. I would use it before an important event for maximum results. This mask contains a high concentration of the Missha First Treatment Essence and on package says using one sheet of this mask is equivalent to using the essence for 7 consecutive days. I do notice my skin much more refined and smooth after application so I would recommend this mask to people.

For photos and detailed evaluation of the Missha First Treatment Essence, click out my blog post: https://discerninglifestyle.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/review-missha-time-revolution-first-treatment-essence/

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice mask if you have a special event but a little to expensive for everyday. I don't care for the first treatment essence but this mask left my skin glowing and brightened and moisturized. I would highly recommend this!

on 10/8/2013 8:52:00 AM

Comparing the ingredients list of this mask compared to the SKII mask (which this is supposed to be a dupe for) you can see that this Missha mask has many more ingredients. But this could just mean that there is more chance of irritation or allergic reaction to an ingredient.

This sheet mask is in two parts, and is easily adjustable to fit any shape face. One thing I did notice was that the mouth opening is tiny, and so some people may need to rip the mask to make this opening bigger. The lower part of the mask is designed to go under the chin, which is a nice touch as sheet masks so often end at the jawline.

There is a lot of serum on this mask, and the excess is great to use afterwards (there is so much though that I end up using it on my arms and legs). The serum is quite sticky and unscented as far as I can tell. I didn't experience any stinging or irritation even though the mask was very close to my eyes.

After removing the mask, my skin was left with a film on it which made my face feel tight (but not in a good way). The product left on my skin balled up every time I touched my face and I actually had to wash my face after wearing this as it felt so uncomfortable. It was like the serum didn't absorb into my skin but just dried on the surface.

I like sheet masks for how relaxed they make me feel when using them and the fact that I have found a couple of excellent ones (SKII was one of the best but very expensive). I much prefer the SKII mask as the serum absorbed quickly and I could actually see a difference in my face when I had removed it. With this Missha mask I saw no difference in my skin. Unfortunately this mask is not one that I would buy again due to the stickiness and the lack of product absorbtion.

Ingredients : SCHIZOSACCHAROMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, Propanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arbutin, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, PHELLODENDRON AMURENSE (AMUR CORK TREE) BARK EXTRACT, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract,Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Zinc PCA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phenoxyethanol