Urban Decay Vice 2

Urban Decay Vice 2

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

All around beautiful palette!! This is hg and my favorite. There are 20 shadows including mattes, shimmers, glittery shades, and satins. I paid about 65 dollars for this so if you narrow it down, this isn't too expensive per product. Betrayal is the best best best. If you like purple colors, you will be mind blown when you apply this to your eyes.

on 1/29/2016 8:46:00 PM

A long time ago, when I started getting into makeup, I really loved eyeshadows. This is nice colorful palette, like the Vice 1. If you're not going to use the colors, you should just save your money. I ended up depotting this and is now in a z palette.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/6/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is another great palette that I absolutely love! I don't reach for it as much because of the colors are so bright and I usually wear neutrals to work on a daily basis. But when I go out or want to create a dramatic look or reach for this palette. I love the packaging and the consistency of the colors. They are highly pigmented they last all day. The shades can also be used wet or dry. Another great product from Urban Decay! I would definitely repurchase these colors individually because I know that this is a limited edition product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this palette. Very versatile - good nudes and beautiful pigmented colors that last all day. An essential to everyones collection.

on 7/11/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

a great selection of pretty decent shades. not your everyday neutral palette for sure - i feel that this palette could benefit from another matte brown transition shade. usually i have to use another transition shade from another palette in my crease when using this palette. i reach for this mainly for days when i'm feeling a little bit more adventurous or when i need a pop of bright colour. overall, a good purchase.

on 3/30/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

awesome palette housed inside very nice packaging. i love the crystal UD on the front. the eyeshadows themselves are extremely pigmented and blend well. somewhat unwearable colors, however- i've had my palette for maybe a year and a half and i've only used it a couple of times. but that's my own fault!

Great pallete. I love the colour "Rewind" to your eyebrows!

Great palette when looking for fun colours to try. All of the shades are wearable and last for a long time without creasing.

on 11/17/2014 5:07:00 PM

This is very good, very versetile palette. The packing is amazing, very elegant and stylish . The palette comes with a good quality,HUGE mirror, 20 beautiful shadows and a nice dual-ended brush. The quality and the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is very good. This palette consists of nice selection of both neutral shades for a daytime look and some dark and vibrant shades more appropriate for a nightime or party. There are some unique shades such as prank, voodoo and betrayal. All in all I can recommend this to everyone, such a shame it was a limited edition palette :(

on 10/23/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Nice palette to play with if you like to experiment with colors and wear them for clubbing because most of the colors have a black base to them and it will be quite dark, san the neutral ones at the bottom. I enjoyed using the palette myself for the entire year but won't be buying Vice 3 this year end.