Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel
Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) and Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juices*, Saccharomyces Xylinum (Kombucha) Black Tea Ferment, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Polyphenols, Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil* Non-GMO verified *Organic † Fair Trade

on 4/14/2018 8:33:00 PM

Love this face wash. It gives a very thorough clean but doesn’t dry my skin out. And it smells great 😍 the ingredients are very good for the price.

on 3/12/2017 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have oily skin and am prone to clogged pores and mild breakouts. I love the gel texture and scent. It doesn't feel drying, but rather that I'm getting a very thorough clean. Love love love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Highly recommend this product. It's great for acne control. I use it every other day as it is quite drying.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only cleanser mild enough for my sensitive and oily skin. I wish there was more product for the price I have to pay for it, but that is to be expected with a natural product like this. It leaves no residue, no oiliness, and doesn't strip the skin of it's natural oil, however it is effective enough to completely remove makeup (not waterproof). I am very pleased it and I will be repurchasing from now on!

on 2/17/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this cleanser for about a year now. It works perfect with my oily, acne-prone skin. I use this cleanser in conjunction with my Clarisonic. It has never broken me out or caused skin irritation. My husband has also used this and he has dry, sensitive skin. We, do, both put on facial lotion after using this. I haven't had any problems with this cleanser and don't plan on changing up my routine anytime soon. Definitely recommend!

on 1/29/2015 7:45:00 AM

This is a wonderful cleanser - mild, effective, and natural with organic ingredients.

I recently started with the Andalou Clarifying line in 2015 to really take better care of myself and be kinder to the planet.

Last night I went out to dinner with friends and wore makeup (I don't wear a lot of makeup usually but I love my eyeliner and that is always the most challenging to remove at the end of the day). When I came home, I was curious to see how well this cleaner would remove it. Very pleased! My makeup is Mineral Fusion (also new since 2015) "raw" coloured pressed power used as eyeliner. It came off fully and easily - no need to use additional oil to get off all the traces. Happy, happy day.

No dryness after washing and I do feel I get a deep clean.
Great ingredients.

I picked this up for $10 at a health food store. The pump dispenser gives a little too much product, so I need to use less - still new and learning to dispense it. I think it should last a good 6 weeks as I use it about 3-4 times a day between my workouts and work.

Wish I had found it years ago.

Keeper.

UPDATE - May 04 2015
I did not finish the bottle.
I returned to OCM for the winter with great success.

Also with the warmer weather... 1-2 x a week in the morning of Beauty Without Cruelty 3% AHA Facial Cleanser AND
Beauty Without Cruelty 8% Skin Renewal Lotion 3-4 x in the morning.
At night I stick with OCM.
Skin pretty much perfect.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Over the years I've bought products from Chanel, NV Perricone, Origins, and last was Boscia, but this product has me so impressed that I may dare say I'll be married to it until my skin needs change drastically.

It's perfect for oily skins - no residue, no oiliness. It removes most of my makeup (I do use eye makeup remover and q-tip to get eyeliner off). Before this I was using Boscia and a clarisonic, which worked out well for a while, but after a year my skin was a little too dry. I haven't been using my carisonic more than once a week and my skin looks wonderful. When I want healthy glow like I was just at the spa I use Arcona's Cranberry Gommage right after.

Andalou please do not change the formula! This is the perfect cleanser.

After finishing up my old cleanser, I've switched to this and never looked back. It's gentle and effective at removing the last traces of makeup and gunk on my face. Works perfectly with the Clarisonic and it smells amazing! Never irritates my skin or cause any breakouts, helps keep acne at bay, and it seems to soothe and calm my skin. The price is reasonable and the ingredients are clean! So far I have been loving all the products I've tried from the Clarifying line.

on 8/25/2014 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is cleanser is gentle, foaming and does not live residue. Does not dry my skin.

I have oily-combi skin and this works perfectly. Can remove my daily physical sunscreen. I also use this as my shaving cream and it also minimizes irritation.

Recommended cleanser and compatible with Retin-A (tretinoin). No burning feeling with this cleanser :)

I have acne prone skin, oily-combination skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES!!!! Ah-mazing! I just this everyday and my skin feels beautiful! Go get it!!