Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream

3.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chitosan, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract

I'm surprised to see this doesn't work for other MUers, since I have annoyingly sensitive skin (Celtic) and this lovely eye cream gives me no problems. I was given a sample of this in December, and just ordered a refill. I love the texture; it sinks in quickly and helps my eye makeup go on smoothly. I find the texture so luxurious that I look forward to using it--which I can't say I exactly do with most moisturizers. Only reason I don't give 5 lippies is that the price is a bit extravagant.

Love this cream. Keeps my under eye area light and without wrinkles.

I am in love with this stuff. I tried another brand with retinol, claiming the same effects. My eyes puffed up & reacted so bad. But not this stuff. It has almost reduced my dark eye circles to nothing, same with any wrinkles. It has done the job that I have been looking for for a long time. i have very sensitive skin, and no reaction to it whatsoever. I can use less makeup now, and less worry about going without makeup and looking like I haven't slept in ages. This stuff is worth the 60-70 price tag as well, as you can use it just at night, and mere dots of it to lightly rub in. There's no need for a moisturizer underneath, as this blends in smoothly & won't ball up if applied properly. If you suffer from dark eye circles, this is a definite must to your skin care regimen to help reduce using pounds of makeup to cover dark circles.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Serious stinging, itching and burning...and I don't have sensitive skin. I got a sample of this-it's like a light, powdery cream that you dabble all around your eyes and wow - PAIN! I've never reacted to any skin product as bad as this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

**I found out I can't use Propylene Glycol, and possibly Butylene Glycol. It took a long time to figure out but that's the reason I can't use this product. I also found out I can't use cyclopentasiloxane and that's in here as well.**

Ok guys, this needed to be reviewed so here it is. I got this as part of a gift from a friend. (Meaning I didn't have to pay so that effects how I feel). This product claims to smooth the eye area, and diminish dark circles which is really what I need. It comes in a decent sized pot but is still very expensive ($68). I believe it came with a little scooper/spatula as well for hygiene. I actually do notice an instant difference. My skin feels like a powdery finish and the circles aren't as dark which is amazing because I'm not getting a whole lot of sleep. However, I did notice in the AM, my lids seemed puffy, which isn't really something that happens to me often. I thought maybe it was the cream but I wasn't sure, but it didn't bother me that much since it went down fairly quickly. But lately I'm noticing it sort of stings just a little bit. (Could be the citrus) Maybe in areas where the skin in thinner or if I get it too close to my inner eye, but that bothers me a little. So while I think this product is ok, if I had bought it at full price, I would return it. And because of the price and the side effect combined, I wouldn't buy it again. It's ok but not so amazing to spend that much. Another thing that bothers me is that one of the ingredients is hydrogenated vegetable oil. Really Murad? That seems like a cop out. I can use it if I'm careful, but I'm a little picky about these things when there are a lot of other things out there that might be better and not cause any negative side effects. Keep in mind that my skin is fairly sensitive (usually by resulting in breakouts, not that it gets red or irritated that easily) so this may be ok for some people but I thought I should let you guys be aware. Also, realizing after time my eye area is flaking. So forget this, I won't even finish it. :P Vaseline is way better as an eye cream.