TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

4.3

This nude palette is wonderful.The color is pigmented and not too glittering. Matt Lombardi is one of my favorite because it can cover the vein ( the blueish or greenish color on the eyelid) and it looks like my skin color ! The dark color can be used for eyebrows since the color looks so natural. The other great thing is this eyeshadow is easy to remove with makeup cleanser. Sadly, not all color can be used for a natural look.

Packaging is really good because it consisted mirror inside so you can use it anywhere you want. The base of the packaging might be a card/ carton and magnet.

Overall I really like this product for daily wear.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I knocked off a star for the following reasons:
1) Some of the colors i find awkward/not useful. Those colors are the stark white, the dull yellow, and the gray. I can't find a way to work these colors into my rotation and would've found a beige (brow bone highlight), a light rusty shade (warm crease color, instead of the yellow), and anything but the gray more useful. These just aren't flattering colors.
2) I wouldn't use this palette by itself -i view it as a collection of basic mattes that you would pull in for crease shades, deepening crease, liner, etc. But the colors arent vibrant enough for me to use only this palette alone.

However, this palette is soft, buttery and pigmented and easy to blend. Alot of the colors are super useful basic shades that make me pull this out (light brown, dark brown, etc), so even if you dont use this palette by itself it seriously comes in handy when doing any look.

on 6/24/2016 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Having used other The Balm products I had high hopes for this - I was wrong. These are chalky and nearly unblendable. The colours when applied are mweh too. I am a real make up whore & love the whole application process but this palette took away the joy. Here in the UK we can't return products so to the bottom make up drawer this goes.

The pigmentation is amazing, there are some great colors and I can create some great looks with it. Love it

on 1/19/2015 9:59:00 PM

I bought this on ebay as I was looking for an affordable nude eye palette and this did not disappoint! The texture is creamy easy to apply and has good color payoff- only the white on this palette flaked alittle but otherwise the colors are varied and coordinate well with each other. I keep it in my office and it gives polished and profession look. well worth the price which in my view gives good mileage compared to my expensive nudes like the urban decay nude palettes....

on 10/23/2014 10:25:00 AM

So far I am veeeeery satisfied with this palette! It has become my go-to palette for the daytime, and I've been having great fun putting together different looks. There's a good mix of cool and warm shades, a nice variety of different browns especially. Each eyeshadow seems to have good pigmentation, and the pans are enormous. This will last you a long time! I really needed a matte pallete to balance out all the shimmers you get in other palettes, so this worked out nicely.

on 7/21/2014 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this palette off of Haute Look for a discounted price, at about $18, so it was a really good deal. It comes with nine nude, matte eyeshadows, and you get a lot of product in this. The palette has a pretty wide range of neutrals, from a stark white, to warm toned browns, to some taupes. I do wish there was a lighter flesh toned shadow, which is what I tend to use as a blending color. However, the palette is overall very versatile and appropriate for everyday. I love the big mirror and the clever names of the shadows. And as always, TheBalm shadows are extremely pigmented. I like this a lot more than my Stila In the Know palette, which is another neutral, matte palette.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've eyed Meet Matte Nude for awhile and didn't feel like nine matte shades was worth the price of $42, so I went on Amazon and found it 50% off. Thebalm often has flash sales and is on other sites for a discount. I would never pay full price for their products. They're good products/formulas, but the packaging is cheap cardboard and plastic. It's a great matte palette and the shades are wearable. I really like Abdul and Hung because you don't often find those shades. Matte palettes are no longer as common as they were 10+ years ago, so I think everyone needs at least one in their collection.

@ Nancygia, you're talking about the first Meet Matte palette and not this one.

on 4/1/2014 12:48:00 AM

I love the Meet Matte Nude palette! It is just best value product. You got tons of product for the price you pay for. The colors are fairly pigmented! Can go either natural or smokey depend on what you want!

Feels like it gonna last me for years! Definitely a thumbs up for it !

on 11/25/2013 1:55:00 AM