Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio Spoiled Army Brat

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/20/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Spoiled Army Brat is a new limited edition Coloricon trio from the Tough Girl/Army Beauty collection released for fall 2013. I am in love with this trio on the first use. I picked this up at Walgreen's a couple of days ago and I was smart enough to grab the whole Tough Girl collection while they were on sale for $2 each. After using this, I am going to go back and get a couple more back ups for this trio. The colors are beautiful and perfect for a summer into fall transitional look. The shadows all pick up easily with a brush and these apply effortlessly and blend seamlessly. This trio has 3 natural shades the first one marked eyelid, is a soft peach with a subtle shimmer. The crease shade is a brick red and it is well pigmented so it didn't take much to add some depth and shading. The browbone shade is a dusty vintage rose shade and it has a subtle shimmer in it as well but it does not come across as a shimmer when you wear it. I love how they package these shadows that compliment each other as a trio as that takes the guesswork out of choosing coordinating colors. These shades are perfect for my blue eyes and I am so thrilled with this trio that I am going to go back and get seconds as soon as I can remember which Walgreen's I picked them up at. Not all our Walgreen's get the same merchandise, so I get to go on a treasure hunt. These shadows are as good as my Urban Decay shadows for a fraction of the cost too! I highly recommend if you see these, don't hesitate and get your hands on them while you can!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

LOVE THIS! Just go out now and try to hunt for it before it's too late! This palette is from their limited edition Army Beauty Collection. I found the complete collection at Walgreens two days ago. Spoiled Army Brat is a coral trio with the following: Lid (light peach with small sparkles). Crease (matte coral). Brow bone (rosy pink with shimmer). I don't use the brow bone shade as stated in the palette because it is too dark for a highlight. I use the rosy shade as my lid color and use the light peach for the brow bone/ highlight area. Typical color icon quality which is buttery smooth with great pigmentation. If you don't have oily lids, you could probably skip a primer with this trio. I have pretty oily lids and used the Lorac BTS primer with this trio and the shadows stayed vibrant all day until I washed my face.