no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/23/2013

ELF IS THE BEST LIP STICK OR GLOSS YOU CAN GET FOR $1 MY WIND UP ONE THE SPONGE BROKE BUT I STILL WIND IT UP AND USE IT, WHEN THE SPONGE BREAKS IT CAN GET MESSY.
THESE ARE AT TARGET AND ONLINE. ALSO TRY SHOPMISSA.COM SHE HAS THEM WITH FAST SHIPPING.

FIND MY REVIEW ON YOUTUBE- FEARLESS FEMME

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

Jul/05/2005

This is a nice everyday color on my dark skin (NW50). It shows up on my lips as a warm sheer brown, however if I wear a brown liner with it the color is darker. I find that the staying power is not that great but I don't mind because it isn't sticky and doesn't cake up like most glosses that tend to have better staying power.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

May/26/2005

Beautiful colour. Must agree with the review right below me that it looks good on my olive dark skin ... sort of goes sheer on my lips. I didn't think it would look as nice on as it does. Happy with this purchase. I bought it about 3 years ago when CM was discontinuing their MU line ... so I scored 3 glosses for $10 ...

About reviewer (292 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/20/2003

This is a brown red color that looks like warm caramel. It would suit many skintones particularly those that are fff and mmm. I really like it. Thankfully, Club Monaco did not discontinue their lipglosses, eye greases or cheek dew. Even though the rest of the makeup line is gone, these three were way to popular to discontiinue and you can still find them at Club Monaco stores.

About reviewer (375 reviews)

Apr/13/2003

I have found my favorite gloss of all time. This gloss is smooth, and not sticky like MAC lipglass. This color is absolutely wonderful, for women of color. I love how it enhances my features, but is not too over the top. All you need is nice eyebrows, cute hoop earrings, and this gloss, and you have a face that will stop men in their tracks

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

EyesOther

Jan/18/2003

Very nice caramel. Not too orange, not too pink, not blah brown, good colour. Very sheer, so if you have pigmented lips you'll need a liner to keep it caramel, although it does look very nice over bare lips, just not caramel. Closest to a "true caramel" that I've found.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age19-24

Nov/05/2002

This is a sheer warm brown gloss that is a perfect caramel glaze. Doesn't have any shimmer but gives a high shine gloss. CM glosses are fairly thick and moisturizing but not overly sticky. They also give you a generous amount for your money...at least generous relative to today's standards which means $20 glosses that are no bigger than your thumb!

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age30-35