New York Color NYC Sunny Bronzing Face Powder

NYC Sunny Bronzing Face Powder

4.2

on 8/7/2017 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Very good cheap basic bronzer. This was the first bronzer I used. I have since found better options but will always rememebr how I used to use this a lot. It is a tad bit on the orange side.

on 7/29/2017 12:42:00 PM

While I do really like this bronzer, I find that this has a little too much orange than what I prefer for my fair - warm undertone skin. I would have to apply carefully, although a good thing about this bronzer is that it is a buildable formula. Moreover, it's not the most longlasting formula out there and sometimes could get a little bit patchy so thats something to keep in mind as well. Other than that, the product itself is extremely soft to the skin, has nice pigmentation, has decent amount of quantity, and it works really well as a warm toned eyeshadow too.

on 1/31/2016 12:08:00 PM

This is definitely a must have in your drawers, ladies. If you're looking for a quality drugstore bronzer, you've found it. It is a pigmented bronzer with a slight terra cotta/orange tone to it. This is great and I already have a back up! Doesn't have a scent either.

on 2/27/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Amazing bronzer for the price!

I have NC40 skintone and Sunny works great on me - not too orange, not to cool. Just the right warm shade to use for all over contouring.

The formula is not the best as it is slightly powdery, but when you think of the fact that this costs less than $4, it's a non-issue!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This was my first bronzer and I didn't purchase any new ones since then because I love it so much. It is a must-have for me when I look too pale, it adds just the right amount of warmth to the skin without looking orange. My skin is very fair and has neutral to cool undertone, meaning that choosing face products is a struggle. In the pan, "Sunny" looks downright scary, it is dark orangey brown color, but you need to try it on the face. It is a bit chalky, but on the skin it doesn't look powdery. With this, I don't need any contour, it defines cheekbones so nicely and gives the face a light sun-kissed look. For the price, it is worth trying.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this bronzer for a while and I like it a lot. I heard that it was a dupe for the HOOLA Bronzer from Benefit, but I have to disagree with that because when I swatched them side by side, the NYC one was way more orange. I have fair skin and if you use a light hand, it can look nice on the skin. It can be overdone if you go in with too much so you have to keep that in mind. I give this 4 lipsticks because it can become a little patchy when trying to blend it out. It's not a 5 lipstick worthy bronzer, but definitely a 4. Such a great drugstore bronzer if you're on a budget.

I bought the NYC bronzer in Sunny originally as a contouring product but found it was a little too orange for contouring so I quit using it. I recently started using it as a bronzer and it's really nice. I'm not a huge bronzer person but it really adds a natural glowy tan to my NC20 skin.

on 7/3/2015 9:01:00 PM

You cannot beat the price of this bronzer! So wonderfully cheap and beautiful to apply, the color is definitely warm but not too orange. If you haven't tried this one out, I would suggest giving it a try as it will only set you back a few dollars and is worth every penny and more!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my goodness this is my holy grail drugstore bronzer!! I have this in the shade sunny and it's so great! You don't really come across matte bronzers in the drugstore but this one is amazing! It is a very warm toned bronzer so if you're not careful, you can look a bit orange but I honestly I think that applies to all bronzers. I love how it makes me look so tan and bronze. Perfect for medium/olive skin tones and BEAUTIFUL for fair skins as well!!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like this bronzer to warm up my face but not as good in my cheekbone because it doesn't show up the way I wanted to, I have the shade sunny and it's too light for me.