New York Color NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

New York Color NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This was my first bronzer and I didn't purchase any new ones since then because I love it so much. It is a must-have for me when I look too pale, it adds just the right amount of warmth to the skin without looking orange. My skin is very fair and has neutral to cool undertone, meaning that choosing face products is a struggle. In the pan, "Sunny" looks downright scary, it is dark orangey brown color, but you need to try it on the face. It is a bit chalky, but on the skin it doesn't look powdery. With this, I don't need any contour, it defines cheekbones so nicely and gives the face a light sun-kissed look. For the price, it is worth trying.

on 2/27/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Amazing bronzer for the price!

I have NC40 skintone and Sunny works great on me - not too orange, not to cool. Just the right warm shade to use for all over contouring.

The formula is not the best as it is slightly powdery, but when you think of the fact that this costs less than $4, it's a non-issue!

on 1/31/2016 12:08:00 PM

This is definitely a must have in your drawers, ladies. If you're looking for a quality drugstore bronzer, you've found it. It is a pigmented bronzer with a slight terra cotta/orange tone to it. This is great and I already have a back up! Doesn't have a scent either.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like this bronzer to warm up my face but not as good in my cheekbone because it doesn't show up the way I wanted to, I have the shade sunny and it's too light for me.

I bought the NYC bronzer in Sunny originally as a contouring product but found it was a little too orange for contouring so I quit using it. I recently started using it as a bronzer and it's really nice. I'm not a huge bronzer person but it really adds a natural glowy tan to my NC20 skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my goodness this is my holy grail drugstore bronzer!! I have this in the shade sunny and it's so great! You don't really come across matte bronzers in the drugstore but this one is amazing! It is a very warm toned bronzer so if you're not careful, you can look a bit orange but I honestly I think that applies to all bronzers. I love how it makes me look so tan and bronze. Perfect for medium/olive skin tones and BEAUTIFUL for fair skins as well!!

on 7/3/2015 9:01:00 PM

You cannot beat the price of this bronzer! So wonderfully cheap and beautiful to apply, the color is definitely warm but not too orange. If you haven't tried this one out, I would suggest giving it a try as it will only set you back a few dollars and is worth every penny and more!

This bronzer is so good! It gives a lovely warm glow to the face and many people say it is orange I personally think it is not. If applied correctly this is so beautiful and for the price it is the best bronzer out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think the big sun on this bronzer is adorable! I like the clear cap that screws on & off easily. My skin tone is on the fair to light spectrum & mostly burns if it's exposed to a bunch of sun. This powder works great as a blush, bronzer, & highlight all in one! I don't see orange when I apply the darker half & the gold is so pretty dusted on my cheekbones & atop certain eyeshadows. I don't wear bronzers often but this one is fabulous for its $4 price tag! Also,I don't noe a scent. I like the soft shimmer w/minimal glitter flecks. It's a good day or night look. In comparison to N.Y.C.'s Sunny, I think the duo takes the cake. I don't find Sunny to be a fair/light gal's pal the way so many others do. It tends to skew orange & muddy on me. I apply the duo w/fluffy brushes & am amazed by how blendable & buildable they are. It doesn't smack me w/a ton of color but it's not too sheer, either. I only need to reapply it after about 6hours atop foundation, which is impressive.

on 3/6/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i bought this after hearing a lot of good reviews on it, i was really impressed, matched my skin tone really nicely and leave a nice lifted bronze, defo recommend