GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque

GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque
Supermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment Masque

3.6

Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mandelic Acid, Charcoal, Parfum [Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool], Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides, Peppermint Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glycerin, Chamoilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hendera Helix Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxide (Black)

I got this as a sample for my birthday gift from Sephora. I love products so I was excited to use it. My pros of this product is it does help with inflammation, but after trying it a few times I can't get over the burning feeling, it almost leaves me with a headache after. It's really good for spot treatments to get rid of little booboos on your face. My sample also had chunky sharp black pieces, I'm assuming the product had just buildup or residue. So my overall review is that yes it works but i would only dot my pimples with it because it really burns my skin and leaves a red outline around where I put it on my face as a mask, so if your skin is very sensitive please just review the product.

on 10/12/2018 12:17:00 AM

Sad because THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!! Come on glamglow!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this product as my birthday gift from sephora With my insider card. I knew it would maybe not work for me since I have very sensitive and dry skin. But I was still expecting some good results since it is a very good brand. First of all is came out all oily and weird. The mini size came in a tube and could not be shaken so I wonder why it came out like two distinct textures. Second, the product itself smells like a dead hooker. It was really gross to put on the skin after all of that but I still managed to put a thin layer on my cheeks, forehead and chin. After about half a second it started burning like hell. I waited because I wanted to see if I was going to get results but I couldn’t wait anymore; after 2 minutes I just removed the mask because it hurt too much. I was pretty red after.

on 8/14/2018 7:33:00 PM

I really like the texture but doesn't see any great result, so I'm not going to repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I would be lost without this product. I am on my third jar, and use it weekly to keep my skin clear. I use it as a mask, and leave it on for at least 20 minutes, but usually closer to 30 or 40 mins. It doesn't dry out my skin (for reference, my skin can be a bit on the dry skin, and sensitive at times), or cause any sensitivity. I've never had a bad reaction, but understand how others might. I definitely feel the product while it's on, and feel it acting on my skin. I also use it to spot treat blemishes when I have them (usually PMS related), and leave it on overnight on those spots only. This product consistently helps clear them up, fast! It's a HG product for me.

on 7/24/2018 12:03:00 PM

Packaging: Large tub which is a bonus because there’s lots of product however it can be very heavy & bulky so wouldn’t be ideal for travelling & storage. The lid shuts tight too. Price: Glamglow are really overpriced so do i need to say anymore?? Product: My mum has normal to dry skin like me and this works for her! However if i put this on my full face after 5 minutes it starts to burn and after i wash it off with water my face is bright red & burnt !!! I have used on spots before as a treatment and does work really well but definitely wouldn’t buy the full version to use as a spot treatment. Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin at all! Maybe would work better on oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

NOTE -i tried to edit this review, but my phone won't let me get to the bottom of it - so, how I meant to end it was to say that there are a million clay masks out there, and they're pretty much all the same. there's nothing wrong with this one, but it didn't WOW me. now, back to the beginning of the review - i got this as a birthday gift from Sephora (along with the glowstarter moisturizer); it was in a squeeze tube, so that's the packaging I'm referring to. apparently there was separation or clotting in the tube; when I first squeezed it out, it came out in a big glop, splattering everywhere. bummer! I'm guessing this doesn't happen in the pot. tried it last night - first thing I noticed was the STRONG licorice scent. Even if this were the best mask in all of ever, that scent would put me off. next was the tingling sensation- I've read that this is from the peppermint oil; it's a fairly strong tingle. applied a thin layer and left it on for 15-20 minutes. the instructions said that it wouldn't dry all of the way, and it didn't - but next time I'm going to apply an even thinner layer and let it dry, as I've read about the drawing out of gunk from the pores as it dries - so I want to check that out. anyway, it wasn't a bad mask by any means - my skin felt refreshed and looked glowing afterwards (particularly when I followed up with the glow starter moisturizer), but considering the price it certainly wasn't spectacular. maybe with continuous and regular usage something spectacular would happen, but at 59$ per pot, I'm just not willing to find out. I'm sorry, but at that price my skin needs to look like I'm 12 again once I've applied you. in short - no major complaints (although definitely note the smell- you're not getting around that black licorice scent) but nothing terribly exciting, either. there are a million clay masks out there, of which petty

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got the sample size as a birthday gift from Sephora. The scent isn't too bad. When applying it to your face, it hardens quickly. It will feel like you have a thin layer of cement on your face. Some people may or may not like that. I decided to wash mine off after 5 minutes since I have sensitive skin, my face immediately felt super soft. I used it daily for a week and didn't notice any other drastic changes to my face. I did, however, decide to leave it on for 10 minutes one day to see if it'll cause more drastic changes and I broke out. Not worth buying, in my opinion.

on 7/11/2018 11:22:00 PM

it stinged at first and thought it was just an initial reaction. then when i washed it off my face, my face started to turn red with small rashes. this would probably work best by applying on spots rather than on big portions of your face.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure