3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I tested a sample for two weeks and finished the little bottle. That doesn't happen often. Because of my job I'm not allowed to wear heavy perfumes. This one was advised by the clerk from the perfume store as a nice perfume during my work. And she was right. After a few fresh notes the perfume settles down and gives of a fresh, soapy smell, sweet but not too sweet.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

from

5 years ago

Lovely fragrance for spring and summer. Not heavy but warm and fresh at the same time. Turns into a soapy scent after a few hours. Feels very sophisticated. Perfect scent for office time. It is quite expensive, but I got a discount. For the price I payed, I would surely buy it again.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

I love the scent and it suits well for my daily activity. not too sweet but not too acid. you just need two-three sprays and the freshness will last for around 6-8 hours. if you keen on trying, try the package altogether with the body lotion. Those combination is just perfect.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

6 years ago

This is a very clean citrus floral on my skin. It smells very sweet in the bottle but has lots of citrus in the top notes. After that it first warms up on my skin and then settles into a pleasant luxury soap scent and then stays like that until it fades. I don't get any of the flowers, it's more like a melange dominated by the elegant soapiness, perhaps with a bit of freesia if I try really hard. Jour smells very proper to my nose, it's almost prim. I'm enjoying my sample a lot because this is not the kind of fragrance I come across every day. However, I would not purchase a full bottle because I have found my holy grail in soapy flowers category, which is Etro Vicolo Fiori. Still, I would rate Jour higher if it had a bit more radiance and lasted longer. 3,5

About reviewer (609 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

3.0

7 years ago

I love the energy of JPF's zesty citrus and leafy opening - it makes the fragrance fresh and sharp for the first ten minutes. A real 'get up and go' energising fragrance. The floral notes combine with the remaining citrus notes perfectly for a clean and soapy undertone to JPF. I love honeysuckle and freesia, so I was thrilled that they are the strongest floral notes on me. I would declare my love for JPF if it weren't for the jasmine; it is very strong on me, so overpowers the other floral notes, so I can't confidently state what other florals may be present. After a few hours JPF transforms from a citrussy floral to a warmer, more masculine blend, as the sweet amber mixes completely with the bolder wood notes and what seems to be neroli, for a starting contrast to the freshness of the beginning. Official scent notes; lime, grapefruit blossom, freesia, lily of the valley, honeysuckle, white birch and creamy amber. JPF is 'nice' and I will happily continue to use my bottle, but this isn't a fragrance I'd choose to buy for myself; whilst it is easy to wear and inoffensive to other people, it is also a bit too generic for my tastes. However the real dealbreaker for me is the jasmine - I'm not keen on it at the best of times, and the accord used here is way too strong for me. The sillage and longevity of the perfume are both good.

About reviewer (1450 reviews)

Age30-35