Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.6

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

It has a matte powdery finish which I quite liked at first, but it usually melts during mid-day and turns cakey. The colour is also a little off (pale orangey tone) and looks a bit weird as it starts to oxidize in the day.

on 7/8/2014 9:54:00 PM

I like Cotton Fit more than Bright Fit. The Cotton Fit N02 shade is lighter than in previous version. Coverage is fantastic, buildable to full. It is not drying to my skin, although it could be too matte for winter. I wish the shade was more pinkish, but it is quite neutral so it can adapt well to my skin. The previous verson of Bright Fit also had a great coverage, but it was quite dark on my skin, so Cotton Fit is a nice change :)
I would definitely repurchase this product!

This is the first time I am liking a BB cream. I have tried various brands like Dr Jarts Silver tube, Maybeline's, Garnier's and Laneige Cushion. I love this one because of the high coverage. Look at the picture of my before and after application; you can see I have many blemishes on my cheek from acne, after one layer, look at how much it actually covers my blemishes. I love the texture and application, it's very soft and easy to blend. The floral smell that comes with it don't really bother me.

I've worn this for more than 8 hours, for it hours it stays smooth and dry. It makes my skin looks matte and smooth and even toned. It's not greasy. However, after a long day and in humid weather, I need to blot my oily t zone but my skin still looks great.

Cons: I bought it in Honey beige, W24. Eventhough it makes my skin brighter and natural I feel it's a few shades lighter than my original skin which I don't like. It'd be nice if they have more variations to cater to different skin color.

Overall I love how natural it feels and look on my face.

I was sold on the packaging alone - it's so pretty! I chose Cotton Fit over Bright Fit because I read up that this one is better for combo to oily skin. The first thing that hits you is the scent - it does smell a bit "cottony" or like baby talcum powder but does fade within the hour. I find it comparable with Lioele Triple The Solution in terms of coverage and colour - it's medium to full but the texture is more lightweight. I bought W13 Natural Beige but I think N02 Light Beige would've been fine too. Initially it gives your skin a soft matte finish but as the day goes by I feel my face dry out. The first day I wore this it wasn't so bad because I was indoors. But the second time I was outside in the biting cold and despite moisturixing beforehand I had dry patches on my cheeks when I got home. Sadly will not buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG OMG!!! I found it!! its here FINALLY!!! I never used liquid foundation except for my wedding day (those heavy duty have-to-put-with-cake) !! I mean it never stays there..it gets melt away and bbs were also disaster!! the color dint match.. too heavy or too oily etc etc.. finally I get this..it stays in my oily skin!! it works in humidity!! it has spf!! I can build it up and use this as my concealer! it is a very good alternative for foundation!! I love it love it love IT!!