no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Great lipbalm, comes in a sky blue tube with a slant tip applicator which makes it really easy to apply. It moistens the lips well, I find that applying before bedtime is sufficient without having to reapply the next day. May need to however during cold winters. Good consistency, lightweight but moisturizing, slightly sticky when i first apply it, however after a few seconds the balm is quickly absorbed and stickiness disappears leaving the lips feeling hydrated. The balm has a very faint pleasant rose smell with a slight pink tint. Also has fairly long staying power. I've been using it for a few weeks and have seen great improvement, lip edges and corners no longer have white patches or cracks from all the dryness. It is pricey, however quality does live up to the price tag. I am giving it 4 lipsticks because it falls slightly short of Shu Uemura Depsea lipbalm.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

(Yes, I hopped on the this-is-what-Lupita-uses-so-I'm-curious-to-see-how-awesome-it-is bandwagon). First off, let me say that I was actually hoping to dislike it so I wouldn't have to shell out $24 for a lip balm. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I would totally buy this again. It comes in a tube with a slanted tip that makes for a no-fingers, mess-free application. The consistency reminds me of Lancome juicy tubes (like jelly, kinda creamy) and it has a very faint rose scent. Its a slight pinkish-milky color, and gives my lips a beautiful sheen, making them look quite luscious. In regards to hydration, my lips are notorious for being easily dried-out, chapped, and rough, and Chapstick, Blistex, Softlips, etc. lip balms never did anything for my lips except dry them out even further. This lip balm, however, actually moisturizes my lips, and I find I don't have to re-apply every few hours. At night, I still like to slather on Lansinoh HPA lanolin, but during the day, I love using the Clarins. Now is it HG, where-have-you-been-all-my-life status? No... but I feel somewhat sophisticated and grown-up using it (I know this sounds utterly ridiculous, after all, how can a silly lip balm make me feel such things? But after using the Vaseline Lip Therapy cherry-flavored ointment for years, this is definitely a step-up).

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This ia absolutely one of my *favorite* lip balms. I second everything said by the prior reviewer. Other than Dr. Hauschka, Caudalie and SmashBox (now discontinued), this is the only lip care product I've used to the end.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Best lip balm I have tried thus far! I have large lips which get chapped very easily:( I have tried many many lip balms which moisten my lips for 5/10 minutes then the product disappears & here we go chapped lips again. Well I tried this lip balm & I noticed the product stayed on for half the day with one application!! It took all the dry skin off & the next day my lipstick went on like a dream. My lips look so nice now!! It is a bit expensive but how little is needed it will last me a while. I'm very happy with this purchase. If you're looking for a great lip balm THIS IS IT!!!!!!:)))

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35