Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pango Peach is a Wonderful lip gloss by Revlon...
Peach is a favorite color for me & the color of this lip gloss is Wonderful...Looks so nice on & looks good with my Cover Girl Peach & my Elizabeth Arden Sweet Peach blushes...So Happy with my Peach lip gloss!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I "had" to order this online because after googling and looking at a couple beauty blogs and whatnot late one night/very early morning, I became convinced that I "had" to have this..And I was right!! LOL :)

This is a gorgeous peach with a little shimmer, nothing too glittery nor too sparkly. Surprisingly, not tacky nor sticky for me. Very comfortable on the lips. Smooths out the lip lines and does not make me look like I have 'old lady lips' (which my admitted aging 45 year old lips appreciate!), and actually makes my lips look youthful and smooth and moisturized and even kinda sexy!! To me, this is as good as any high end or mid-range gloss. Excellent formula. Lasts on me a good 3 to 4 hours, possibly longer if I am not doing any talking, eating or anything. So, not bad wear-time/length time for me, for a gloss. I really do not detect a scent with this, which is a relief for me from those heavily vanilla scented and chemical scented glosses.

Just a pleasure to wear and a very flattering shade, goes with actually many shades of blush, from pinks to corals to of course if you want to be matchy-matchy and wear a peach blush. I think many skin tones could wear this, very flattering color and not garish or clownish nor a 'glitter bomb'..just a really nice gloss. Does not get gummy not gunky as the day wears on, behaves very well. Not one complaint that I can find with this!! The tube is even decent (decent size, comfortable shape). Doe-foot applicator that applies easily and precisely. No complaints!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of lip gloss per se but I decided to give this particular product a try. I'll admit what attracted me was not the formula but the color! I'd describe it as pink-peach with a soft gold shimmer. Absolutely stunning. With that being said, I was let down upon application. The color itself is pretty sheer, nothing resembling the packaging. While I felt let down, I was still semi-happy with the color. I'd go so far as to say it's definitely a "your lips but better" kind of shade. Now, onto the formula...silky, smooth, & non-sticky. I definitely feel like my lips are hydrated. This is something you don't find often seeing as a majority of lip glosses seem to have that tacky/patchy kind of feel

FAVORITE LIP GLOSS EVER! Looks so smooth, even and beautiful and peaches are my favorite shade on my skin tone. got it for 4.99 on sale so hell yes hell yes. Only hate the taste cause it just tastes like melted plastic but it doesn't drip into the inside of my mouth like most glosses do so I don't notice the taste after like 2 minutes

on 4/18/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love how glossy this makes my lips look. It's a very light peach color. Really gorgeous

on 7/26/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have several colors of these they are really good gloss for drugstore overpriced but then again revlon is overpriced overall but still really good glosses

I fell in love with the color in the tube... Pinky peach with flecks of golden glitter. So pretty! Sadly it doens't show up on my lips.. It's not overly sticky and does give lips a nice sheen but I can get that with any clear gloss.. Too bad. Wish it was a little more pigmented.

on 5/7/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice pale pinky peach lipgloss. It looks a lot brighter in the tube, but on my lips at least it's really subtle. The texture is really nice: not too sticky. I like to use this on top of Revlon's Smoked Peach Lipstick. On its own, it makes a nice natural looking gloss. Very good value. Not my HG peach lipgloss. I'm still looking for that, but it's still a good choice.

on 5/13/2014 2:04:00 AM

Liked it but didn't love it. Most things about it are great - it applies smoothly and gives your lips a lasting, non-sticky shine with a little shimmer to it. However this shade is very sheer. I was hoping it would give my lips a little more color. I was also hoping it would have a nice scent to it - c'mon "peach" is even in the name! - but it has no fragrance at all. Although I guess that's what some people prefer. Overall pretty good, just not great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this gloss. It is a light peach with a hint of pink, and gold shimmer. It's not the most pigmented gloss, but it adds semi-sheer color and some shine. It's a really nice formula, it's non-sticky, really moisturizing, and feels good on the lips. I didn't notice a smell or taste with these glosses. I also have Pinkissimo, and Snow Pink. These and Revlon Colorburst are some of the best drug store glosses IMO.