Revlon Colorstay Concealer

Revlon Colorstay Concealer

3.2

· Aqua ((Water) Eau) · Dimethicone · Trimethylsiloxysilicate · Glycerin · Phenyl Trimethicone · Trisiloxane · PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone · Boron Nitride · Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone · Butylene Glycol · Sodium Chloride · Tribehenin · Ethylhexyl Palmitate · Salicylic Acid · Tocopheryl Acetate · Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice · Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract · Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract

on 1/31/2018 9:41:00 AM

I use this product with Revlon Colorstay foundation. I'm satisfied with this concealer. It helps me hide my bags under eyes. Colour is okay although I'm pale.

on 1/13/2018 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

best concealer ever. doesn't crease or crack, sits beautifully under the eyes on top of foundation. plus it looks amazing just blended on makeup free skin, for just small touch-ups. love it

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

We really don't get Revlon where I live so I wanted to try this out and their lightest shade seemed to be almost perfect for me.

So when I went to put it on today I first put it on my hand and went to reach for my white mixer and when I looked back the concealer had shifted 3 shades.

How? what? wtf?

I'm so disappointed.

I found this concealer in my mom’s makeup bag #daughterthing so I gave it a go for the first time. It’s pretty nice, it blends my skin beautifully. It has some sort of creamy texture. Light to medium coverage. I wear its foundation as well, though. Well it’s my first time using it so I can’t give any further review but, I don’t easily get satisfied by a makeup product, but this one is good—at least I’d choose this product over the Maybelline’s Fit Me one.

on 11/15/2017 3:52:00 PM

I don't really get the hate about this product. I have it in shade 01 Fair, which is just the perfect shade for my winter skin. I don't use foundation though, so I can only tell how it works on the bare skin (and I don't use it to highlight either so I always try to look for a concelaer that matches my exactly my skin tone). On my combo to oily skin it does not crease at all, even in the under-eye area. I'd say the coverage is not light at all, more like medium, so it covers the blemishes good enough... and definitely does not cause any breakouts. I blend it with just my fingers - and it blends like a dream! I have not expected it to be so good, would even compare it to much more expensive Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!

on 6/20/2017 5:10:00 PM

Good texture, not too watery, not too creamy. Does not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin, but it does cause some breakouts. It provides pretty light coverage, leaving the spider veins around my nose visible. Additionally, it wears off fairly quickly. Not good.

on 6/14/2017 8:48:00 AM

I liked this when I tested it
But everytime I use it my eyes burn like crazy and go all red
Not worth it!

on 6/9/2017 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

SHADE: Light, a bright yellow toned color
TEXTURE: not too thick, goes on quite creamy
COVERAGE: sheer/ light, pretty much blends out into nothing
PERFORMANCE: for the under eye area, it's alright but it creases; for blemishes, it's too sheer, can't cover anything and breaks down too easily.

If you're pale, yellow toned and want to find something similar toned to HIGHLIGHT or prime your eyelids, this is alright. At the end of the day it doesn't do its job well, which is concealing, so I don't care for it at all.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product. It worked well when i first bought it but after about a month or so it began to burn my skin under my eyes and after a few hours of having it on my face it begins to crack and make my skin look cakey

on 12/10/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

***Shade: 02 Light (1)

I really don't like this concealer. I was hoping for some serious coverage with this product considering that the Colorstay foundation is known for its coverage. This was the complete opposite - it's a very sheer coverage, a bit too liquidy in consistency for my liking, and it does not blend out as smoothly as my other concealers.

Unfortunately this is going to have to go out in the trash.