Revlon Colorstay Concealer

Revlon Colorstay Concealer

3.2

· Aqua ((Water) Eau) · Dimethicone · Trimethylsiloxysilicate · Glycerin · Phenyl Trimethicone · Trisiloxane · PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone · Boron Nitride · Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone · Butylene Glycol · Sodium Chloride · Tribehenin · Ethylhexyl Palmitate · Salicylic Acid · Tocopheryl Acetate · Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice · Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract · Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract

on 6/20/2017 5:10:00 PM

Good texture, not too watery, not too creamy. Does not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin, but it does cause some breakouts. It provides pretty light coverage, leaving the spider veins around my nose visible. Additionally, it wears off fairly quickly. Not good.

on 6/14/2017 8:48:00 AM

I liked this when I tested it
But everytime I use it my eyes burn like crazy and go all red
Not worth it!

on 6/9/2017 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

SHADE: Light, a bright yellow toned color
TEXTURE: not too thick, goes on quite creamy
COVERAGE: sheer/ light, pretty much blends out into nothing
PERFORMANCE: for the under eye area, it's alright but it creases; for blemishes, it's too sheer, can't cover anything and breaks down too easily.

If you're pale, yellow toned and want to find something similar toned to HIGHLIGHT or prime your eyelids, this is alright. At the end of the day it doesn't do its job well, which is concealing, so I don't care for it at all.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product. It worked well when i first bought it but after about a month or so it began to burn my skin under my eyes and after a few hours of having it on my face it begins to crack and make my skin look cakey

on 12/10/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

***Shade: 02 Light (1)

I really don't like this concealer. I was hoping for some serious coverage with this product considering that the Colorstay foundation is known for its coverage. This was the complete opposite - it's a very sheer coverage, a bit too liquidy in consistency for my liking, and it does not blend out as smoothly as my other concealers.

Unfortunately this is going to have to go out in the trash.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I first tried this and regretted buying it. However, I gave it another try and I absolutely loved it. I realized that this concealer is super lightweight and has medium coverage. It gives off a natural finish which is what I'm always aiming for. Since I don't wear foundation, I use concealer a lot. This concealer doesn't crease under the eyes if you set it well. I recommend the Rimmel Stay Matte powder for a drugstore option. I love the combination. The smell is not very nice but it goes away once you applied it. I love how it is, again, super lightweight and decent coverage. It lasts a pretty good amount of time. I recommend it if you want a natural everyday product!

on 9/4/2016 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This concealer is "meh" for me. It's just okay.

I just wanted a concealer for the under eye and I wanted to try the covergirl ready set gorgeous one but the pale shades were all gone, so then I went over to the maybelline section and-oh! What do you know? The fit me concealer shade in fair wasn't there, and neither was the age rewind concealer! So I seen the Revlon colorstay concealer in 01 Fair and decided to try it.
It's not a good option for the under eye, it's like thick paint and it settles into creases and fine lines and it's just not a good time. I'll use it on extra redness poking through my foundation (yes I'm using foundation now!!! 😎) but that's mainly it. I don't like it, to be honest. I'll give it another try and everything and use it when I want a little extra coverage but I don't think I'll need it for a while since I'm having a good skin day every day now that I'm (finally) on accutane.

As a concealer for blemishes, it's not that bad. Talking about under eyes, it SUCKS. Literally is the worst concealer when it comes to covering under eye circles. Starts creasing after 5 minutes, sinks into my fine lines and emphasizes them, and ends up looking cakey.

This concealer has light coverage. I don't find myself reaching for it when my Maybelline Fit me concealer is so much better. The Revlon Colorstay concealer does not cover my blemish scars at all even when I try to layer it. It ends up looking dry and cakey. The only good thing about this concealer is the yellow undertone which can counteract some darkness under the eyes. Other than that, I don't see it being a good concealer for anyone. It definitely does not function a way a good concealer should do.

PROs:
-Yellow undertone for dark circles

CONs:
-Very light coverage
-Limited color selection
-Smells like paint
-Drying
-Not long lasting

on 6/29/2016 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As a concealor, it's horrible. As a highlighter, however, it's not half bad. There's just too little coverage to be a good concealor