TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

4.3

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine.

on 6/18/2018 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovelovelove! protects, softens. shines, defrizzes, de flyaways, adds body , hair stays that way all day/days....i will buy more to stockpile just in case!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this better than the other heat protectant spray from TRESemme. Smells better and makes hair silky smooth & soft. The sprayer is also much better and mists more finely. I'm not sure if it protects my hair from heat but I guess I'll find out eventually!

on 5/22/2017 8:21:00 AM

I love this stuff and have been using it for years. Makes my hair easy to comb out, shiny and smooth. I only spray a small amount on the ends of my hair or it will weight it down (i'm oily at roots).

I love how they changed the sprayer from the trigger type to push down cap. The trigger got annoying at times. Love the smell too.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It is a lifesaver.
Whenever I run out, I plan on getting it again.

Okay, so how I use this is I spray this on my hair after I put in some leave-in conditioner & comb it in, I leave it in for a few minutes, I blow dry my hair on hot/low (high if I'm in a rush), I flat iron, and then finish by blow drying my hair on cold to set it. My hair is still straight 2-3 days later
I've cut back quite a bit on flat ironing because of this product; I used to have to do it almost daily.

I don't think there are any "cons" to this product, except it is a little pricey. But it's a good product, so you get what you pay for.
Otherwise, it's great. I have almost no split ends because of it.

So yes, I recommend this! :)

on 1/1/2017 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I knew i had a reason for staying away from products with keratin. I tried this as a diff option for a leave in spray for my damp hair prior to blow drying. I found the smell strong and that the product hit heavy on my fine hair. Curls fell flat after about an hour and my hair feels coated and dry.

After using it for just 2 days, on the morning after day two, i woke up with a break out on my forehead -which historically for me, only happens with something allergic. This hair product was the only thing new in my routine, and i hadnt been wearing make up or anything else to cause the irritation.

Down the drain it went - i had to switch out the spray bottle with my own bc the Tresemme one sprayed horribly and leaked. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Omg i love this product i have fine hair but a lot of it and found that it did not weight my hair down and it gets rid of ALL my frizz and it does make it smooth and shiny plus it smells amazing i think its a must have for frizzy hair and its at the drugstore so its easy to get. I recommend this product for everyone. The only complain i have is the ingredient of dimethicone which is bad for your hair

on 2/18/2016 1:07:00 AM

Pros:
1. Smells great!
2. It does keep the hair from getting dry after ironing
3. Provides hydration and moisture to my hair despite the use of hair iron.
4. Cheaper than other brands of heat protection sprays, which are usually twice the price of this product.

Cons:
1. The formula feels sticky on my fingers.

on 10/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is AMAZING! My hair is naturally straight and I hardly use any heat on my hair. I use this even when I'm not using heat on my hair. It makes my hair soooo shiny and soft! My hair literally looks exactly like those celebrity endorsed shampoo commercials! Everyone always complements me on my hair and how healthy it looks they can't keep their hands off it! It smells great too, I recommend this to everyone:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Makes hair soft and tames frizz!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a good product. It keeps my hair soft and shiny after I blowdry and its a good value.

Popular Hair Products