TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It is a lifesaver.
Whenever I run out, I plan on getting it again.

Okay, so how I use this is I spray this on my hair after I put in some leave-in conditioner & comb it in, I leave it in for a few minutes, I blow dry my hair on hot/low (high if I'm in a rush), I flat iron, and then finish by blow drying my hair on cold to set it. My hair is still straight 2-3 days later
I've cut back quite a bit on flat ironing because of this product; I used to have to do it almost daily.

I don't think there are any "cons" to this product, except it is a little pricey. But it's a good product, so you get what you pay for.
Otherwise, it's great. I have almost no split ends because of it.

So yes, I recommend this! :)

on 1/1/2017 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I knew i had a reason for staying away from products with keratin. I tried this as a diff option for a leave in spray for my damp hair prior to blow drying. I found the smell strong and that the product hit heavy on my fine hair. Curls fell flat after about an hour and my hair feels coated and dry.

After using it for just 2 days, on the morning after day two, i woke up with a break out on my forehead -which historically for me, only happens with something allergic. This hair product was the only thing new in my routine, and i hadnt been wearing make up or anything else to cause the irritation.

Down the drain it went - i had to switch out the spray bottle with my own bc the Tresemme one sprayed horribly and leaked. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Omg i love this product i have medium hair and it gets rid of ALL my frizz and it does make it smooth and shiny plus it smells amazing i think its a must have for frizzy hair and its at the drugstore so its easy to get. I recommend this product for everyone

on 2/18/2016 1:07:00 AM

Pros:
1. Smells great!
2. It does keep the hair from getting dry after ironing
3. Provides hydration and moisture to my hair despite the use of hair iron.
4. Cheaper than other brands of heat protection sprays, which are usually twice the price of this product.

Cons:
1. The formula feels sticky on my fingers.

on 10/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is AMAZING! My hair is naturally straight and I hardly use any heat on my hair. I use this even when I'm not using heat on my hair. It makes my hair soooo shiny and soft! My hair literally looks exactly like those celebrity endorsed shampoo commercials! Everyone always complements me on my hair and how healthy it looks they can't keep their hands off it! It smells great too, I recommend this to everyone:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Makes hair soft and tames frizz!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a good product. It keeps my hair soft and shiny after I blowdry and its a good value.

on 2/14/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this product free with my keratin smooth straighteners. I have used it once and can already tell the difference. it doesn't coat your hair and leaves it feeling soft smooth and manageable.

on 12/19/2014 2:09:00 PM

I saw this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, so I decided I would purchase it since I needed something for when I blow dry my hair. It smells very nice! I also found out it was good to straighten your hair with so I tried that, & the results were amazing. I used it today & I couldn't believe this was my hair. I probably would repurchase if I really needed a heat protectant later down the road if I ran out :)

Ok so I went to Target to buy the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray but they did not have any, I really hope they did not discontinue it, but anyways, I decided to give this a try because I have heard very good things about it and I am soo glad that I bought this!!!! I sprayed it all over my hair after showering and towel drying it. I did this at night, and in the morning before work I straightened my hair. I noticed my hair was incredibly soft, shiny and just smelled and looked AMAZING!!! I was soooo happy to see such great results!!! The Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray made my hair this way too, but this was like an improved version of it. I am very impressed and thrilled with the way this product made my hair look and feel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an effective, inexpensive styling/heat protectant spray!! It only cost $4.99 which is extremely amazing for such an awesome product!! This stuff is just GREAT!!!! lol just buy it and you will see :)

Popular Hair Products