Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in Light/Medium & it matches my NC20 skin quite well. I found it to be the best BB cream I've tried! I've tried a few tinted moisturizers/BB/CC but nothing high end other than Stila which I did like but I wouldn't repurchase price alone is a deterrent! I'd like to try Chanel's BB thou I heard MAC makes a BB. I like it when a product is actually oil free AND controls oil AND won't oxidize. Check all 3! And it is a color match. Can we say #winning?? You will have to blot still but not as much esp if u set it w powder/setting spray.

on 1/22/2017 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I tried this product because I didn't want to spend 15+ on a tiny bottle of something that might not work on my combo/oily skin, also because I'd rather take a chance on an item I can (re)purchase at Walmart, which is 4 miles from my home, as opposed to Sephora and Ulta, which are both about 15 miles away. I was pleasantly surprised by this BB cream. It cost me a little less than $12 USD for a 2oz bottle, which is a GREAT price for the size in my book. It evens out my skin tone nicely without caking up, making it perfect on my ever so frequent "no makeup" days, dries with a powdery feel + leaves me matte for about 4-5(!) hours before I even have to blot/powder, and it does not take a bunch to do my whole face because the formula is thin, sheer and blends nicely. A little bit goes a long way so this product will last me until summer, for sure, even with daily use. It doesn't do anything for my pores, however I can genuinely say this neither surprises nor bothers me. I have long since given up on finding a product that reduces the size of my pores. Now for the downside to this wonderful product. 1) Whoever thought this product would work in an upright standing bottle is crazy. Being a thinner formula, it has a tendency to drip out if put on it's side. I ended up transferring it to another bottle (one of those travel sized bottles with a pump) so no worries. 2) Doesn't quite work well under a heavier foundation (at least on my skin). This isn't really a problem for me either since I prefer sheer coverage anyways, but I could see it being a problem for someone else who battles oil and wants to use it under their regular foundation. 3) There are only two shades available, basically light and medium. I have it in the medium shade, which is fine for my skin now but in the summer time I get DARK and I can already tell this simply won't work for my face without piling on the bronzer, which I am not a fan of doing. GARNIER PLEASE COME OUT WITH A DEEP/DARK VERSION OF THIS! Even a shade or 2 darker would make a tremendous difference for us with tan/olive & skin tones. Oh! One more thing. I seriously swear on everything sacred the consistency and look of this BB cream is a dupe for UD's Naked Skin, only wayyyy more mattifying. That stuff (UD) looked/felt great on my face upon application but slid right off my face literally within 2 hours. Ick! I could be the only person in the entire word that thinks this, I don't know. Anyway, I definitely recommend this BB cream as well as repurchase for my winter skin, but sadly the search still continues for a BB cream that will match my summer skin.

on 1/22/2017 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like these Oily skin versions because they offer great coverage for a BB cream and are not oily or slick like the original is (on my skin). However, I agree the shade range needs a re-work. In summer the Medium shade is fine for me, but in winter, I mix it with Light (which is wayyyy too light for my skin on its own). I wish they added a few shades to the range, also because I can see how it could be too orange/warm for some people. Overall I like the tube formula (which seems to be redone as I recall my first bottles running/dripping too much), and it wears well for me.

It's too orange for my nc25 skin and breaks up in less than 2 hours on my oily T-zone, combined with hot and humid weather.

on 2/14/2016 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Too pink and too light for my nc40 skin

Otherwise I think it's great. It lasts most of the day, blurs imperfections, feels nice, doesn't oxidize if you set and use a primer/moisturizer that works with it (I use Natio)

on 6/19/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This BB cream is worth the money. It really helps to moisturise the dry areas of my face, controls my oily t-zone and leaves my skin looking really smoothed out. Sometimes when I'm in a rush I don't even use a moisturiser or primer as this product works well by itself.

The only problem I have with this product is that it's better suited to women who have pink undertones rather than yellow undertones like me. My face always ends up looking a slightly different colour to my neck but it's not that noticeable.

I'm not sure if I'd buy it again as I'm still trying to find a BB or CC cream which matches my skin tone perfectly but give this cream a try it really does the job.

on 6/17/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It makes my skin looks good but it breaks me up.

on 5/17/2015 1:42:00 AM

For a BB cream it has EXCELLENT coverage, which is the main reason I gave it four stars but the shade range is terrible. I have very warm, yellow undertones in my skin and this is too dark and not yellow enough for me. However the formula is great and even lasts through exercise, which was impressive for a product that does not claim to be long wearing. The only reason I won't repurchase is because its not a great colour match. Its got a decent price, considering that you get 60ML when most liquid face makeup only contains 30ML.

on 1/14/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love it, a little runny but I can deal. Works great

on 9/21/2014 3:00:00 PM

I received a generous sample size of this and decided to give it a try. First thing I noticed is it looked like more of a foundation, they only offer 2 shades, the lightest is light/medium and it is a tad too dark for my fair skin. It is lightweight and silky. I applied my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse over top and it blended beautifully. My skin looked smooth, healthy and pore free. I also noticed I didn't have the shiny t-zone even after several hours. I like this better than their 5 Sec Blur which did nothing to minimize my pores.
Now the reason I won't buy it again is due to the high amount of alcohol in it.