NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my current everyday setting spray. For my dry skin, it gives me a dewy finish, intensifies my highlight and keeps my makeup on throughout my work shifts. The only down side is it doesn't make powders blend seamlessly into your skin. Other than that, I think it's a great product for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My makeup sets and lasts so much longer with this, and that is exactly what I wanted from this spray. Even keeps my eye makeup intact (although I do also use a separate eye primer). Fantastic. Just make sure not to overspray or it will make a mess of everything lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not terrible. I feel like I should want more - like there might be something better out there to suit my needs. But, considering this is my first foray into setting sprays (and into "dewy finishes, TBH), this fits the bill - inexpensive and didn't melt my flesh off.

I've been using powdered mineral makeup, and needed something that helped my makeup STAY, but also lessened the matte and "harshness" of the powder look. This worked. It does help my makeup stay, but it's not, like, miracle setting spray, nor does it give me that ethereal, wood nymph in the forest look that I think of when I hear the word, "dewy." Regardless, I'll keep using it and probably rebuy when it runs out.

Word to the wise, it DOES make the corners of my eyes sting a little if I spray it too close to my eyes. I usually just cover my eyes when I spray, anyways, because my eyelids are hella crabby and sensitive.

Been only using it a week, though sooo...maybe my wood nymph days will come soon? :-)

I wanted to like this but could not get past the awful smell. Ugh, it's seriously that bad. I tried to get past and just hold my breath. Then I just tossed it in the trash bin. It was inexpensive so I didn't feel too bad. But still, it really needs to be addressed. It could be a great product. I've heard others complain about the same issue so I know it was not just a bad bottle. I'll move on to the Sally Beauty Supply Spray and Stay. It's been great!

This is such a good budget spray! It takes away that powdery look and lasts about 7-9 hours. It dosen’t last all day and can make your make fade a bit during the day.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! As I have been getting older, I've noticed that most medium/full coverage foundations tend to look masky and settle into my fine lines and pores. The problem I have with the more luminous and lighter foundations is that they don't offer as much coverage as I want. This dewy setting spray has solved my problem completely! I have a drawer FULL of heavier coverage foundations that I can now use without making myself look 10 years older! I only use maybe 4 squirts of this setting spray and it makes my complexion look flawless and gives me a healthy glow. It lasts the entire day and even helped prevent the mid-day oil slick in my t-zone. I don't know how I've lived without this amazing spray for so long!

I love this stuff! My friend gave it to me because she wasn't in love with it and it sort of sat on my vanity for months until i decided to give it a try. I incorporated it into my normal make up routine just for the heck of it and started to notice, "Wow, my skin looks good. Dewy, supple, smooth and no creasing or patching in my foundation." I don't use a primer and I don't think I need one because this stuff really helps keep my make up stay put and look a little wet which I like. I've heard some compare it to Mac's fix plus spray, which I've never used, but I already know this is more affordable and does an amazing job at making my skin look dewy and supple. Will always use to set my make up. A++

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Honestly this doesn't really do anything. I normally love NYX products so I was sort of disappointed with this. It is definitely dewy, for sure. But it doesn't make your makeup stay on or set anything. I'm not sure if the Matte version is any different. It's alright if you want to add a bit of dewyness to your makeup look but I wouldn't trust it as a setting spray. I would buy another setting spray next time.

this product really didn't do much at all. I really love the look of dewy skin and was hoping to find a relatively inexpensive setting spray that would help me achieve that look, but this really disappointed me. I think I payed like $9 for it and it's in a little bottle like it isn't fancy or anything and I've had it for over a month-- i only use it when my foundation looks reallllly cakey. It does lessen the appearance of powder, but it does not make you look dewey.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I don't feel like this was anything spectacular. It honestly just felt like alcohol water on my face. I do feel like this mildly broke me out, because I have sensitive skin. I did use up my whole bottle, because i don't like to waste products. Probably not the best option if you also have sensitive skin. I would suggest Mario badescu rosewater spray, or the urban decay all nighter.