NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This works well it is just too dewy for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've always had dry skin, and as I have gotten older I have found it almost impossible to wear powder. Even the gold standard Laura Mercier translucent loose tends to make my skin look dull. Skipping powder isn't really an option as I used oil based foundations and need powder to keep my foundation from transferring. I picked this up on a whim while at Target. I applied a couple of pumps after powdering my face and this really helped the powder melt into my foundation, and gave my skin a healthy natural glow. For the most part this spritzes out as a fine mist with the occasional drop. Takes about a minute to dry, and didn't cause my cream blush to streak or run. Locked in my makeup all day which was really nice. I think this increased the longevity of my makeup more so than a primer. Under $10 a bottle so it's very budget friendly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not terrible. I feel like I should want more - like there might be something better out there to suit my needs. But, considering this is my first foray into setting sprays (and into "dewy finishes, TBH), this fits the bill - inexpensive and didn't melt my flesh off.

I've been using powdered mineral makeup, and needed something that helped my makeup STAY, but also lessened the matte and "harshness" of the powder look. This worked. It does help my makeup stay, but it's not, like, miracle setting spray, nor does it give me that ethereal, wood nymph in the forest look that I think of when I hear the word, "dewy." Regardless, I'll keep using it and probably rebuy when it runs out.

Word to the wise, it DOES make the corners of my eyes sting a little if I spray it too close to my eyes. I usually just cover my eyes when I spray, anyways, because my eyelids are hella crabby and sensitive.

Been only using it a week, though sooo...maybe my wood nymph days will come soon? :-)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I RAVE about this. It was/is my first setting spray, and I cannot think of a reason to justify trying any other setting spray. After applying powder/concealer/powder/foundation/powder to keep my face from sliding away after a few hours, this mist replenishes the soft natural look of bare skin. It keeps everything held together after many hours of being outside, working, exercising, etc. I used this setting spray generously on my wedding day, and *thumbs up* stayed absolutely perfect. Never budged, never became too matte, never became to shiny, everything stayed as fresh as when it had been applied. The price is just right for someone whom (as I phrase) "Enjoys beauty on a budget". And the results are marvelous

A - O.K. for sensitive skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

As I stated on the matte spray, this is a "you can do better" product, this product was tacky and lasts 2-4 hours. As a newbie to owning setting sprays, I figured these might be great but nope.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This must be a really good product and for the price. Problem is that on my skin it felt a little irritating, like a stinging feeling. That said, I was not able to test it as it should. Cannot comment on durability nor dewiness of my makeup.