Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Sally Hansen Gray-T Escape

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't usually like nude polishes but this one made me change my mind! It's such a pretty color with my pale skin and I can't recall having any problems with the formula. Definitely recommend.

on 12/15/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I will just echo what everyone else has said. This is one of my favorite polishes. I picked it up on clearance at Target this past summer. I had always been a casual painter of my nails but for some reason, this polish turned me into a daily mani-wearer. It was my gateway polish! For that, it will always hold a special place in my heart. It is the perfect, understated nude without being boring. I am NW10-15 and I posted a pic of me wearing it on this review.

on 2/12/2013 1:22:00 PM

HG HG HG HG! I LOVE this polish!

My skin tone is on the warmer side, but I'm still pretty fair (NC25) so I can't really use "nude" polishes successfully.

I've always been the kind of girl that prefers the least maintenance possible, but still likes to look well taken care of and put together. I don't like using colored polishes or dark polishes because they always look like crap after only a few days of wear.

When I stumbled upon this color in Walmart, I was a little unsure. They had another more "nude" color that I really wanted to try. I kept going back and forth and eventually decided on this one after remembering past experiences with solid "nude" polish.

I'm SO GLAD I did! I'm a very minimalistic type of person. I have one eyeliner, one makeup palette of each color (smokey, natural, etc.), and have pretty much always had just one nail polish. This has become THAT polish.

I love that the applicator has a ring of rubber around it so if your hands are wet for some reason or whatever the case may be, you always get precision. This polish also has great lasting power. Everytime I paint my nails, within a day or so my nails look like crap - chipped, scratched up, bleh. Not with this! No need for a top coat either.

It's just nude enough that it goes with every single thing I wear, but not too nude that it makes it appear that I don't have finger/toe nails. It's more of a purplish, pinkish nude. I think it was around $7 at Walmart. Not too bad at all. I'm going to go buy a couple back ups in case it ends up discontinued (:

Popular Polishes