Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

on 8/21/2016 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Um...how did I go all these years without ever bothering to try this??? These sugar scrubs are amazing!!!

I used to waltz right on by this brand/these products when I would come across them at Ulta - tisk tisk, never again... However, I prob. opened and smelled every last one of these the other day, and I can honestly say, they all smelled divine! Didn't matter if they were sugar or salt scrubs, they all were deliciously scented. I decided to settle on one to give it a try-out, and I settled on Tropical Mango Sugar Scrub.

I adore this scrub. It is not overly oily like many other affordable drug store brands tend to be. It exfoliated my dry skin very well - thoroughly yet gently. It leaves my skin feeling soft and lightly moisturized, yet leaves no film behind at all. The scent is delish, and it remains on the skin ever so slightly; just enough to be refreshing but not overbearing (so it won't interfere with lotions and perfumes). Another thing about the scent: It's not sickly sweet and fake like so many others (Body Shop, yeah, I am looking at you!). From the effect on my skin to the scent, this leaves me feeling fresh and pampered. I am now a convert, a huge fan.

I will prob. purchase many others of these bc they all seem to be incredibly high quality. I can honestly say that these scrubs put quite a few of my high end and very expensive sugar scrubs to shame. This scrub beats out my scrubs from Fresh easy (which cost me $39-$45 each).

I am giving this scrub 5 stars not because it's the best in existence, but because it's the best which exists for under $30 AND it is only $7 bux. That's incredible! I can't wait to try more of these in every single available formulation.