Uploaded by LushHush

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/20/2017

Very innocent like baby powder, pale pink roses, & spun sugar. A delightful first fragrance for a young lady but I can see an older spinster lady like myself wearing it too. I think this is anti-boy bait both ways so you have very little to worry about in wayward untoward unwanted male attention. The little old lady who sits at the back of the Kingdom Hall wears it. Oh I meant me. The kind of …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Dec/07/2011

This is a very light powdery floral. While the first spray comes across as very intensely powdery and spicy, that is just the spicy clove kick of Carnation flowers. In 10 minutes it softens hugely to a very light cloud of sweet baby powder, sugared artificial violets, spicy carnation flowers, and the lightest touch of sweet mandarin. The staying power is not long, only 2 hours on me so you might …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1194 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/31/2010

I wore this as a teenager, and after finding my almost empty bottle recently will be buying it again!

I know it's not fashionable, and it's a simple sweet scent for a teenage girl - but it's gorgeous. The violet scent is lovely, and the little bergamot note gives it a citrussy spark and stops it from being sickly. A good-mood scent.

Sweet in every sense of …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

HairRed

EyesBrown

1.0

Oct/03/2010

I hate to say this, but it smelt like cigerettes on me, really flat, burnt and horrid. love versace perfumes, but not this!!!!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/29/2010

It cute, innocent, adorable, violets with a powdery candy/bubblegum touch. Its very soft and wont stay long. Its like high-end flower scented baby powder.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/21/2010

An ultra-feminine guilty pleasure.

I wear this when I want to smell like my little girl self. (I warned you I felt guilty about it).

Not sophisticated but at least it doesn't smell of food.

It is soft, sweet, delicate, all baby powder and perfect full flowers. Not edible, but very caress-able.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Dec/01/2009

It smells exactly like baby powder and roses!!! It's subtle, not strong at all, but with good lasting power. It's a nice scent but just not one of my favs. The bottle & packaging are soooo cute!!!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/23/2009

This is a pretty scent for just a casual day out. I love that it comes in a tough little bottle in a metal tin, makes carrying it around very convenient. :) I love using it when I'm in a playful mood. However! Staying power is pretty low. My boyfriend says that he can't smell it after about 2 hours.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

HairBlack

Jan/04/2009

Great scent :) I love sweet and powdery scent so this is a great perfume for me. My bf compliments on it too! Lasting power is great. I like to wear it before going to sleep because i feel so comfortable in bed with this scent :D will repurchase!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Aug/29/2008

baby rose jeans, the slightly rarer little sister of the ubiquitous red jeans is well worth investigating if you enjoy truly girly fragrances. its very cheap for starters, i got 50mls for only £9.99. im not crazy about the frosted bottle, its very 90s, but what else do you expect? the fragrance itself if a very delicate, powdery rose scent with a hint of violet. reminds me of pastel colours …Read more

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

HairRed