RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 2/4/2018 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

EDIT: I'd been using this for years, but the most recent bottle I picked up, the consistency and bottle is different than what I've used in the past. It's so liquidy and with the new nozzle it just pours out and you have little control over how much. Als o I think the formula may have changed. When I use it now, it breaks me out. I'm so sad because I loved this bb cream even more so than more expensive ones

Firstly, I was seeing a lot of complaints about it not being full coverage. It's a bb cream. They are very much known to be light coverage, maaaybe medium. If you want or need full coverage, bb creams are not for you, stick to regular foundation. That being said, I keep coming back to this bb cream, even after trying other low to mid-end bb creams and tinted moisturizers. It just does exactly what I want a bb cream to do. Hydrates and evens out skin tone, while looking natural and letting my skin still show through. It doesn't separate or settle into dry spots or crease in any fine lines.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a big fan of BB creams (even though I have dry skin and normally BB creams should be a godsend for my skin type), however, this little guy by Rimmel is quite a nice one.

I think despite its somewhat limited colour selection, it is a very lovely light coverage tint to use on a daily basis (that is if you find your match). It works incredibly well on a normal to dry skin types; if you are a bit more oily I am not very sure that you will like it.

The coverage you get is quite even, the product never looks blotchy and even when it fades away after some hours, it does it gracefully and never "separates" on the skin. You can read more about application and wear aspects in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/10/06/Testing-Rimmel-9-In-1-BB-Cream ). Overall, for those of you on a budget and with a fair skin tone (because that's the only shade available) it is a good BB option. Great for make-up beginners or busy ladies with no time for a fancy make-up routine.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have dry to normal skin depending on the time of year. I used this BB cream during the summer months. I used the shade in light/medium. I have been using SuperGoop CC cream which applies and blends like a dream. This BB cream just sits on top of the skin. NO matter how much I buff it in or bounce my Beauty blender this stuff doesnt melt into my skin. It just sits on top looking like crap. I gave it many chances and it does the same thing over and over . In the trash it goes. I think it was like $6 for 1 oz at Walgreens. I'd rather fork out my $32 for my SuperGoop thanks.

on 2/29/2016 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was seesawing back and forth between this product and E.L.F Serum Foundation something or other and chose this as I *thought* I read somewhere that it was decent stuff. I must be losing it! After I purchased and gave it a shot, I found that the product itself wasn't particularly hard to apply or particularly thick. The coverage was like my skin but better, it didn't camouflage my freckles (bonus!), but for a medium color I did find it on the lighter side. I did use my favorite tool after all, my fingers. I am classy like that. Beauty blender be damned. I do find that most of the time my hands work better than any brush or blender when it comes to getting just the right touch. Anyway, like other reviews have stated, this product, clings to any dry patches you may have, and this was for the radiant version. I cannot even comprehend what the matte must do. Although in all fairness anyone with dry skin shouldn't be anywhere near a matte product to begin with you are just asking for whatever comes your way with highlighting your flakiness. After patting down with extra moisturizer to hide my dry areas, it lasted the work day and did not oxidize at all. This is far too much work for a BB cream. Going back to DS. Going to try that E.L.F serum that I should have tried in the first place. That *seems* to get some better reviews.

on 10/16/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was on Allure's list of best beauty bargains so I gave it a try. It must be for more oily skins, because it wouldn't even go on my face at all. I've never seen anything like this! As I tried to apply it, it just rolled right off of my skin. It wouldn't stick to my skin at all. Weird... I tried it over Hangover primer and the same thing happened. Too bad because it looked like a good color for me. At least I'm only out $7.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros: This product was relatively cheap, bought it from Woolworths. Came in handy when my previous foundation didn't cover my acne.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. It's extremely cakey - almost immediately after application the lines in my face start to show & it begins to turn orange, regardless of how much primer I use. The packaging is also broken... my foundation falls out everywhere as soon as I take off the lid!

I personally found this product to be terrible. I do have fair skin, but even in the light shade it was a weird shade of orange on me, and I'm pretty certain that no one has that colour skin. I found it to be drying and it didn't last long at all. It also became very runny after only a couple of week so it was near impossible to use. It was fairly inexpensive, but even in that price bracket there are far, far better products than this. I wouldn't recommend it.

I really love this BB cream, I have tried a couple of other BB creams and I can deffinately say that this is my favourite one. It has good and buildable coverage and it is also moisturising yet it doesn't leave the skin looking greasy or shiny. It's a perfect everyday product and it looks very natural.

on 1/23/2015 4:21:00 PM

I really wanted a good bb cream, but this just looks caky. It feels very heavy and the colours are very dark and a bit yellow.