MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash
In Extreme Dimension LashIn Extreme Dimension LashIn Extreme Dimension Lash

Water, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Pantethine, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Kaolin, PTFE, Nylon-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, (+ Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

on 7/8/2017 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hated this mascara. Really thick and so clumpy. Doesn't spread evenly on lashes and leaves blobs, matting lashes together. The brush is big and bulky, very hard to use with any precision. The colour of the mascara is jet black, which was it's only good feature. I wouldn't recommend or buy this product again. Much better pharmacy versions, in my opinion.

on 4/18/2017 2:00:00 PM

I had been using Chanel and Diorshow mascaras for years until, upon the insistence of a MAC salesperson , I gave this a shot. It is better than Diorshow at a fraction of the price. I have downward-facing lashes, with decent length but virtually invisible as they are blonde. I am also extremely picky with mascaras; I want it all. Extreme length, volume, separation and curl. This delivers on every front, especially if you wiggle the wand and curl in the end, your lashes stay curled all day long. This gives a false-lash effect, so natural-lash lovers, I'm afraid this is not for you. The only bad thing I have to report is that in the years that I've been using it (only one exception when I wandered off to the new Givenchy and regretted paying the amount) is that on two occasions the formula had gone off, obviously due to poor storage conditions. I bought these on two separate stores, so I attribute it to MAC. Otherwise this is epic. Frankly, everything else is sub-par if you want a full, separated, false-lash look.

on 1/10/2017 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was sent a small sample of this mascara when I ordered some other MAC products. This mascara is Fabulous ! I have shorter straight eyelashes. I curled them first and then put on the mascara. Wow it added some volume without any clumping and so so much length. I have a lot of problems with mascara clumping on my skinny lashes, especially when they add volume. But, not this one it was clump free and I looked like I had falsies on. They also stayed curled. Which is a great bonus when you have straight lashes like mine. Staying power was as good as any non-waterproof mascara I have used. I was amazed when I came home after 8 hours and my lashes were still curled, black and there was just a tiny bit of flake off under my eye. Love Love Love it. Will definitely be purchasing the full size.

on 6/26/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Going into MAC, I was weary about taking the plunge and going beyond always buying drugstore mascara (I've been partial to some good ol' Covergirl) But I was really surprised! I don't think a description of a mascara has ever been so accurate! It gives me the definition and curl, with a touch of volume that I'm looking for. Super build able, wouldn't clump even if I tried to make it. Gotta get this one again!

on 2/16/2016 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I admit that I don't wear a lot of makeup- usually just mascara and lipstick (and spot concealer if needed). My lashes are naturally long ish- I have no complaints. I just turned 40. Because I don't wear much makeup, I am a-ok with spending as much money as I want to get a great mascara. Chanel mascara has been a staple with some Dior and Light Camera Lashes being in the mix from time to time. I LOVE MAC lipsticks- I just about refuse to buy any others. The other day I was at MAC and said that I hadn't worn their mascaras in years because they just weren't up to par and I asked if they had improved on them. This is the one that was recommended to me. My "requirements" are simply that they make my lashes really stand out and no falling off onto my under eye and cheeks. I wore this mascara twice to be sure once wasn't a fluke. I don't get it. Very boring. Did nothing. Sure it looked like I had some mascara on but it totally did nothing to my lashes which are actually nice on their own. There's no way this was going to even begin to be a contender against my usual ones. I actually took this back and the guy there said he thought Haute and Naughty would work better for me. I wore it for the first time today and it did a great job. Much better. Not sure if it can quite compare with my others but at almost 1/2 the price that would work.
I'm still on the prowl for a drugstore or less costly mascara that can make my lashes rally stand out without flaking all over me. In that hunt however, I'm 100% positive that this mascara is a complete snoozefest and was not worth the $$. On to the next one......

on 6/30/2016 11:41:00 PM

Alright children, let's talk great product. I bought this mascara never having bought a MAC product before in my life, and it put a good taste in my mouth. I had my doubts when the saleswoman pulls this out trying to sell it to me. She sat me down in the chair, and swiped this product on my lashes. I sat in shock when I stared in the mirror. My lashes looked BOMB! They looked false! This is what I like; I needed this in my life. It is a bit expensive but dude it was worth it. I have sold my soul and I am rejoicing. Go forth and buy this holy grail.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't normally fool with non waterproof mascaras (to make them "more waterproof" I use this elcheapo ELF waterproofing topcoat w good results --who knew it actually works!!?), it doesn't really smudge on me alone (I need a lash primer! Next cheque) on bare lashes. It's really good for not behind H2Oproof. It's like kray kray expensive around $20ish (I got a holidays set w BlackTrack, smolder & this for $42), making it the most expensive mascara I own (my other "good" mascaras are resultant of GWP/PWP; subscription boxes; or cashing in points on Sephora.com anyways this is a wonderful mascara inky dark black & I fell asleep w my makeup on last nite =shame on me= but my MAC eyeliner/mascara looked minimally disturbed so I was pretty happy w that! (I don't make it a habit). This is the most waterproof non waterproof kinda mascara out there (make sense?), it does not smudge which my super oily skin so the oils break evthing down big time it's my own worst makeup enemy. Cute packaging! Looks like not too sturdy thou like the wand handle/lip of the tube could crack if I shut it too tightly even thou it's sup meant to be capped tightly go figure.

on 12/23/2015 12:44:00 PM

This mascara lengthen my eye lashes and do not flake. Only brush is sonehow long and big for me for this reason I lived difficulty while using for lower lashes. But good formulation and defines eye lashes very well.

on 9/20/2015 9:50:00 PM

Love this mascara. Makes my eyelashes really long and the colour is a very dark black and stands out.

Only complaint is that the packaging on the wand cracked which may have caused it to dry out a bit quicker than normal. This is my second of this mascara and the first packaging was fine.

This one is good for if you wanna buy daily mascara but not the best