MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash
In Extreme Dimension LashIn Extreme Dimension LashIn Extreme Dimension Lash

Water, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Pantethine, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Kaolin, PTFE, Nylon-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, (+ Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

on 6/30/2016 11:41:00 PM

Alright children, let's talk great product. I bought this mascara never having bought a MAC product before in my life, and it put a good taste in my mouth. I had my doubts when the saleswoman pulls this out trying to sell it to me. She sat me down in the chair, and swiped this product on my lashes. I sat in shock when I stared in the mirror. My lashes looked BOMB! They looked false! This is what I like; I needed this in my life. It is a bit expensive but dude it was worth it. I have sold my soul and I am rejoicing. Go forth and buy this holy grail.

on 6/26/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Going into MAC, I was weary about taking the plunge and going beyond always buying drugstore mascara (I've been partial to some good ol' Covergirl) But I was really surprised! I don't think a description of a mascara has ever been so accurate! It gives me the definition and curl, with a touch of volume that I'm looking for. Super build able, wouldn't clump even if I tried to make it. Gotta get this one again!

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/16/2016 7:52:00 PM

I admit that I don't wear a lot of makeup- usually just mascara and lipstick (and spot concealer if needed). My lashes are naturally long ish- I have no complaints. I just turned 40. Because I don't wear much makeup, I am a-ok with spending as much money as I want to get a great mascara. Chanel mascara has been a staple with some Dior and Light Camera Lashes being in the mix from time to time. I LOVE MAC lipsticks- I just about refuse to buy any others. The other day I was at MAC and said that I hadn't worn their mascaras in years because they just weren't up to par and I asked if they had improved on them. This is the one that was recommended to me. My "requirements" are simply that they make my lashes really stand out and no falling off onto my under eye and cheeks. I wore this mascara twice to be sure once wasn't a fluke. I don't get it. Very boring. Did nothing. Sure it looked like I had some mascara on but it totally did nothing to my lashes which are actually nice on their own. There's no way this was going to even begin to be a contender against my usual ones. I actually took this back and the guy there said he thought Haute and Naughty would work better for me. I wore it for the first time today and it did a great job. Much better. Not sure if it can quite compare with my others but at almost 1/2 the price that would work.
I'm still on the prowl for a drugstore or less costly mascara that can make my lashes rally stand out without flaking all over me. In that hunt however, I'm 100% positive that this mascara is a complete snoozefest and was not worth the $$. On to the next one......

This one is good for if you wanna buy daily mascara but not the best

on 12/23/2015 12:44:00 PM

This mascara lengthen my eye lashes and do not flake. Only brush is sonehow long and big for me for this reason I lived difficulty while using for lower lashes. But good formulation and defines eye lashes very well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't normally fool with non waterproof mascaras (to make them "more waterproof" I use this elcheapo ELF waterproofing topcoat w good results --who knew it actually works!!?), it doesn't really smudge on me alone (I need a lash primer! Next cheque) on bare lashes. It's really good for not behind H2Oproof. It's like kray kray expensive around $20ish (I got a holidays set w BlackTrack, smolder & this for $42), making it the most expensive mascara I own (my other "good" mascaras are resultant of GWP/PWP; subscription boxes; or cashing in points on Sephora.com anyways this is a wonderful mascara inky dark black & I fell asleep w my makeup on last nite =shame on me= but my MAC eyeliner/mascara looked minimally disturbed so I was pretty happy w that! (I don't make it a habit). This is the most waterproof non waterproof kinda mascara out there (make sense?), it does not smudge which my super oily skin so the oils break evthing down big time it's my own worst makeup enemy. Cute packaging! Looks like not too sturdy thou like the wand handle/lip of the tube could crack if I shut it too tightly even thou it's sup meant to be capped tightly go figure.

on 9/20/2015 9:50:00 PM

Love this mascara. Makes my eyelashes really long and the colour is a very dark black and stands out.

Only complaint is that the packaging on the wand cracked which may have caused it to dry out a bit quicker than normal. This is my second of this mascara and the first packaging was fine.

I have not patronized MAC in a while. There is one product I really like from them and that is their cream eyeliner, not the Fluidline, the one that looks like it comes in an eyeshadow pot. You know you have not been in for a while when you find out something has been reclassified as a pro product. At any rate, sometimes I want to make certain features look made up. MAC is good for this. I know I can usually expect payoff, maybe even drag queen payoff if too heavy handed. I have great lashes. People usually think they are fake but they are just blonde so mascara is a must. They also naturally curl. The reviews for this mascara are strongly love/hate even among bloggers. I understand why. This formula is not for novices, it is hard to work with. It is also not for girls with straight lashes. Luckily my lashes curl naturally and I have been applying mascara every day since third grade. The brush reminds me slightly of Benefit's They're Real but it is built for denser more heavy application with shorter bristles. The formula is cream like. If you are not careful you can easily end up with a mess. I like that I can build up the lash base making the hard to reach places pitch black and thick. I also like that the formula makes it easy for me to bend my lashes which is a trick I like to use to play up my eye shape. I bend them out like a fan. I know the Paula's Choice review actually complained about the bend quality to the mascara. It goes to show just how subjective makeup can be. A lash comb or extra mascara spoolie (I get these inexpensively at Sally's) is also a must with this mascara if your lashes are on the longer side. I have to say that this does have a place for me. When I want a va-va-voom look that will make me stand out. I also like that it stays on without flaking or running and can easily be removed at night with my Shu oil. This is not for everyone but it is nice.

I really like this mascara it can be built up without clumping. This is something I look for in a mascara. I personally like a lot of drama with my lashes and this is a great daytime mascara with primer being used for me. I use NYX lash primer as my everyday one and what I love about In Extreme Dimension is it makes my lash line look so full! I mean it just multiplies how many lashes I have. The wand is easy I can get every lash and barely need my lash comb. It's not uber black which for me being very pale and blonde. I like this as dark blacks can look stark and unnatural on me. This can be layered with other mascaras so when I want my oomph I layer mascara it's the only way it works for me no mascara gives me what I want if I don't layer in my case. Bonus this rinses off really easy but doesn't smudge at all on me and I fell asleep in it. I really like this I'd like to try other mascaras but this one is my go to on the daily. I think this is a good solid mascara. I would recommend it.

on 2/17/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's not bad but not good enough, I prefer extended play lash.