3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

This wasn't what I was expecting. A beautiful black elegant looking bottle which I presumed was more of a classy night time fragrance which would have a strong and lasting smell. Which turned out to be a fruity summertime number. Quite nice smelling but with no longevity. And as I said, nice as a summer fragrance but not what I expected looking at the bottle. Definitely doesn't do what it says on the tin.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I bought this perfume on impulse when I forgot to bring my perfume while away for an outstation meeting. There's going to be a dinner gala held by the foreign office and I didn't have any perfume with me. So I just went to the nearest mall and grab this cos it came in set of the EDP, lotion & shower gel. Truly a good buy indeed!! I get compliments the first time I wear it. It's warm, sensual and sweet perfume. It is one of the best night fragrances I have. It's both great for evening wear and day wear. Am glad that I bought it. The bottle is slim and the design is perfectly convenient for me to keep in my travel toiletries bag. Will stick to this as my travel perfume for now until something better come along.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

At the moment this is my go-to favourite perfume. I love this scent, the only perfume I reach for when I'm going out at night, or even before work if I feel like I need a confidence boost because this just smells sophisticated sexy to me. It's not too deep and has a very slight hint of spiciness. I would say that this is definitely not for teenage girls, but rather something to pair with your favourite LBD when going out for cocktails. I have a love/hate relationship with the packaging, love the idea behind the smooth black bottle that makes me think of a night in the city, hate that I cannot see how much I have left. I'm on my second bottle now, and I don't begrudge the price especially as I managed to get a small discount on it which seems to be not too difficult to find.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

7 years ago

Actually I got it with a really nice discount from the local Dutch Sephora store (no more Sephora in the Netherlands, therefore the discount since they were leaving). It's really generic. Night scent? Not really. It's fresh and it will be perfect for spring or summer. Nice clean scent. Not sure if it is worth the actual price. I wouldn't have gotten it without the discount, even though I quite like it. There is just nothing special about it.

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

7 years ago

I just love this perfume. To me it smells like oranges and champagne. Perfect for night wear. Not the kind of perfume that you will notice immediately on a person, but the kind of perfume that creeps up on you when you are standing close. Long lasting, the smell doesn't change very much for the original spritz and it is the perfect addition to your night out :)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I think it is a very pleasant and elegant perfume. Not for school girls nor for sexy ladies, just picture yourself the little black dress and a luxury ball. It's not too heavy or too sweet, just perfect and I absolutely LOVE it! There is just one thing I am complaining about: it doesnt last long, I do wish it could stay on my skin longer. And yes, I would definitely purchase it again. Although I would love it more if it's a bit cheaper.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

7 years ago

This is a fresh fragrance. It says 'I've just taken a shower'. It's not a sexy fragrance and I do not really understand why it's called Nuit (night) as I think this is quite a day time, casual scent. For me, it's not very uniqe or new and I wouldn't even call this sophisticated as such. But I like that shower gel side of it. The downside is after a while it can be a bit cloying and a bit too masculen. The black glass bottle makes it impossible to see how much is left in it. I am not sure if I would buy it again... It's nice but too expensive for what it is.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure