3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I really really love this, it's sturdy and it's lasted me a long time with the bristles still intact. My only complaint is the little plastic guard thing that goes over the metal comb doesn't stick on well and as a result got lost really early so now I get brutally stabbed at least once a week reaching into my makeup bag. Be warned, keep that little plastic guard thing at all cost.... The metal teeth part is honestly scary sharp.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Really surprised by Real Techniques because I haven't had any issues with them before! The brush was fab to begin with but the plastic is so brittle and started to literally crumble as I was using it. Now all of the bristles have fallen out so I'm left with the lash brush. Wish I hadn't wasted my money, do NOT buy this product if you want a brush which will last!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I can't live without this brush, this is how much I love it. If you have stubborn lashes or just feel that most mascaras look clumpy/stick your lashes together - you will love this lash groomer. I only use the "lash" side to be honest, while the "brow" side is not thick enough to brush through my eyebrows. While your mascara is still wet, grab your groomer, brush through the lashes and voila! Perfect results guaranteed. I also recommend cleaning it with something like micellar water after every single use, for both hygienic and comfort purposes. You can always read more about this and my other must-have RT brushes here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/02/10/Must-Have-Real-Techniques-Brushes) but overall - I highly recommend it for lashes!

About reviewer (539 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

Wowwww I did not foresee what a decent lash comb can do to improve 1s MU! The brow brush is decent but the lash comb in the star, it's a metal type comb & the teeth are very close together ensuring u will get out all of the small lumps & undesirable extra gunk that accumulates & will eventually fall in ur eye if ur particularly unlucky. $6, yo, this is an awesome value, get this & don't tell me u didn't realize u had been living without this the entire time ;-) something so little, a real eye MU game changer!!????

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

5 years ago

I was excited that RT had a lash-brow groomer with a metal lash comb as I've used one before that was excellent but have been a bit cheap about shelling out for my own. However, the teeth on this comb isn't spaced tightly enough for it to make a substantial difference. It only performs marginally better than the free gift-with-purchase lash-brow groomer I have from Lancome. I still need to do multiple passes to get my lashes where I want them. I find the cap it comes with to be somewhat annoying as well since I often try to put it on the wrong way. This is a more personal quibble though which I have not let affect my rating but I thought I would mention it. The brow part of it has stiff bristles, and does the job of making my brows look neat. The teeth are somewhat wider than the free lash-brow groomer I have which I prefer but I can't notice any difference in performance. Overall, this is a thoroughly average lash-brow groomer. I don't mind using it for the time being but I'm looking for something better.

About reviewer (219 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This broke soon after I bought it. The plastic needs to be of a higher quality.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I highly, highly recommend this product. Truly a must-have. This is very unique in the lash-groomer. Most are plastic and large ends, making it difficult to comb out the lashes. This groomer are thin, metal combs that perfectly comb out mascara clumps. The design on this is ingenious. At $6 at Ulta, which usually has buy one get one deals, why are you waiting to buy it?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

bough this for $11.99 in Priceline ( Australia ) and i have to say this is the best lash groomer ever! best for : defined separated lashes It actually works! ( unlike those other plastic combs...) I used to use a needle to separated my lashes cause plastic combs don't seem to ever work. Now, real techniques lash-brow groomer has a spiky comb that resembles a line of tiny needles (now you see why i brought the needle story up) and it truly works wonder at separating and defining eyelashes. underline : every one should have one of this!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

6 years ago

What a poorly designed product. I'm very surprised that a makeup artist would put her name to a tool that does not do the job properly. As the previous reviewer noted, the Tweezerman lash comb is far superior to this. If you want super fluttery lashes, this will not do the job efficiently because the teeth of the comb are too far apart and do not taper towards the end to catch clumps. I just run it through my lashes with mascara on them and it does nothing at all! The brow brush is very plastic-like and just picks up any foundation and/or powder that has collected in them. I can imagine that in the design process, they may have thought that it didn't matter what type of bristle was used for brows but a proper bristle (rather than a plastic one) would help create a sheen by spreading any oil in the hair throughout the eyebrow. I also hate the protective lid on the lash comb. It is fiddly and annoying to remove and replace if you are in a rush and, once again, the Tweezerman comb that folds is far better designed. What a waste of money this was.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

6 years ago

Not that great. I had the Sonia Kashuk Metal Eyelash Comb and loved it. It had pointed tips to separate your lashes after applying mascara. It was great until one day I went to clean it and a couple of the metal pieces of the comb fell out. I then threw it out. For some odd reason this isn't the same and I do notice a difference. I just don't think it's worth $10 to get another SK comb that'll break again. I might have to try the Tweezerman eyelash comb instead...

About reviewer (739 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm