Khroma Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
 Khroma Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette

3.8

on 5/19/2015 3:29:00 PM

I never would have thought I would love something as corny as this, but I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! I have bought like 3 so far. Great pigments, great for travel, I love the highlighter and some of the shadows can even be used for the brows and contour. It is so small an compact and I adore it!!! I hope they never stop making Khole's kit or I am going to hate life!!!

on 3/28/2013 9:01:00 PM

I bought this at Ulta on a whim, I think I had a coupon or something and I like nude eyeshadow palettes. The eyeshadows themselves are okay, definitely need a primer otherwise they don't really show up on my skin. The colors in the palette look gorgeous but since they are not very pigmented they don't show up well or wear very long. I think the girls need to retool the quality of their cosmetic line and come back with some improvements.

on 12/14/2012 4:48:00 PM

Chalky, unpigmented, cheap... Yeah not worth your money

I was browsing through Ulta and found the new Khroma line by Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian. The Kourtney Palette was sold out and the Kim palette was too dark for my taste, but Khloe's palette is very nice.
There are eight eye shadow colors. Four are matte and four are shimmery. There are also two blushes and a highlighter. The packaging is plastic, but feels sturdy. It's pretty and shiny. The eye shadows are good for both day and night. They are somewhat nude, somewhat golden. The highlighter is yellowish. This is obviously not going to look nice on every skin tone, but if you like nudes and golden colors, this will be nice to play with.
The shadows blend nicely and don't feel chalky. I like the quality. The cheek colors are gorgeous, one is bright, while the other pale and nude. I love the combo. I did my whole face with this palette today and got a compliment on my makeup. It was only 13 USD, but it feels a little more expensive. I especially like that this palette is sturdy and heavy, not flimsy at all. I used a lid primer before applying the shadows, so I can't say if they would last on bare skin, but they blend beautifully. I didn't have much shadow falling onto my cheeks.
I have seen better palettes, I have seen much much worse though. Quality wise, it's a 4 lippie product, but due to the low price, I have to give it five.

Popular Palettes