Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.0

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

it does have the the sweetness of apple or another red fruit emm maybe berries but I don't like it all that much , it lacks character , smells of fruit and maybe amber but that is it . I can't smell it after a couple of hours and I never get any compliments wearing it...I bought cashmere glow with it and I really like it though , it is sophisticated and classy ...and it does make me feel warm.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like a combination of Midnight Pomegrante and Sweet Pea, with a bit of vanilla. The staying power is very good, but to me it's not something that sticks out by any means. It is a very pretty fragrance... but nothing about it is super special. It reminds me more of Sweet Pea which, don't get me wrong, smells great, but I was hoping that this would be truly different. I have the body cream and the small edt, and I will continue to use them until I run out, but I will not repurchase.

Popular Fragrances