COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very good mascara that I have repurchased a number of times. It really does crush clumps, thanks to the rubber brush. Almost all mascaras flake and run on me, but this one holds up decently well. It's not my holy grail mascara, so I have strayed, but it's a good, solid product. I like the bright green tube, though I wish it were a tad less chunky. The rubber brush is brilliant, but the spikes do not feel nice when you're scrubbing the mascara into the roots of your lashes. I feel like that probably goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway. This is an older product now, so I think the price has gone down considerably since the days I paid something like $10 a tube.

HG, have bought countless tubes. Makes my lashes long, curled without using a curler, and smooth. It picks up every lash so my lashes look dense instead of sparse. So much love for this stuff.

This is a solid, every day easy to apply mascara. When I am in a rush. it is great to use as it is quick to swipe on and it really doesn't clump so I don't need to go back in to try to clean up lumps. It lengthens but does not provide volume. I also get a tight line effect as it is very black and sticks well on lower lashes. I find it a little drying on lashes - almost makes them feel stick like. If it gave more volume, I would give it 5 lippies.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best drug store mascara I’ve found yet. It doesn’t do a whole lot for volume unless you curl after it’s dry. It holds the curl well if you do it that way. It does a great job separating, and...you guessed it...not clumping. Its pretty good about not flaking, only slightly after long wear. It’s great for every day. For a more dramatic look, I’d go with a higher end product. One drawback - it doesn’t pass the crying test! You’ll have black streaks. All in all, excellent budget mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Oooooo I really like this! I've got pretty greasy/oily lids, which usually results in heaps of flaking and transfer of mascara under my eyes. If you don't dig the panda/sleep-deprived look, this mascara is for you! It stays on my lashes and doesn't flake or transfer very much onto my skin. I've worn this out in pretty humid weather for the whole day and it has held up well! It looks natural and doesn't clump my lashes into bunches, which I appreciate. It also holds the curl fairly well! The formula dries quickly on my lashes and is sliiiiiightly water-resistant, which works for me.

The brush is made of plastic, and I don't really know how I feel about that. It gets the job done fairly well, but my only gripe is that the brush is pretty big (and my eyes are quite small) so it's a little bit difficult to get the lashes as the corner of my eyes. That said, I don't really have many lashes so it might work better for those more gifted in that department.

I will be repurchasing this when it runs out :))

This mascara has replaced high ends for me. I love the brush and I can coat it no problem with zero clumps. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Looks like absolutely nothing. Coat after coat... nada. If that's what you're going for, then sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the brush and the narrow lumen of the tube; they're very good at keeping clumps at bay, as promised. The mascara itself is pretty wet and takes forever to dry, which drives me nuts, but it's good at separating lashes and it stays put even in the summer heat. All in all Clump Crusher is very comparable to Benefit They're Real, albeit with terrible, bulky, ugly packaging that I hate.

This mascara does a fantastic job on the lower lashes. This mascara has a very special place in my heart. My son, who is serving in the military, was deployed to Afghanistan. On Mother's Day, all the marines sent their moms nice packages, and in mine were a lot of wonderful items, and this mascara was one of them. So, even if this wasn't a good mascara, I would still love it for that reason. But, it is a great mascara! It's the only one I use on my bottom lashes, nothing else works as well for me.

Expected more This is just a normal mascara