LUSH Let the Good Times Roll Face & Body Cleanser

LUSH Let the Good Times Roll Face & Body Cleanser
Let the Good Times Roll Face & Body Cleanser

4.3

Maize Flour, Glycerine, Talc, Water (Aqua), Corn Oil, Polenta, Fair Trade Organic Cinnamon Powder, Perfume, Gardenia Extract, Popcorn

on 8/5/2018 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This has been collecting dust in my cabinet since 2015 so this review is more of a revisitation:

Terrible as a face scrub - although I love the honey graham cracker smell, I was left with a greasy film that gave me painful, cystic acne.

As a body scrub? Go ahead! Mixing the crumbly product with water to get a nice consistency can be a little cumbersome. I still get the sticky, greasy film though no matter where I put this on my body. Usually for dry-skinned girls like me, greasy is good. Not in this case. I'm also not sure if this really exfoliates and sloughs off dead skin because the residue is just a big no.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this product! I’ll admit, I bought this primarily for the lovely sweet popcorn smell. I normally wouldn’t buy this kind of cleanser, since I’ve got oily skin and this product tends to leave a film behind (though thankfully nothing as bad and thick as the aqua marina cleanser) since I think it’s intended for more dryer skin types.

I don’t use this everyday, I tend to reach for it when I feel like my face is a little dryer (like in winter) or when there’s dry spots on my face and the flaky skin needs a gentle physical scrub.

It’s gentle, doesn’t break me out or aggravate my sensitive skin. I’ve repurchased this a few times, and will do so again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this cleanser. I feel like it's the cleanser version of the Oatfix mask. I usually put a small amount in the middle of my palm and make it into a soft paste with a few drops of water. After using this my skin feels moisturized and soft, and that lovely cookie-smell also lasts on the skin for a while. I usually use this in the morning, every to every other day. I have dry skin and incorporate a lot of acids into my routine, therefor I can get away with using it that often but I feel like it might clog the pores of those with oily or acne-prone skin with too frequent use. The packaging is meh, as with most jars, though I do get that it would be hard to contain it any other way. The popcorn pieces are annoying and don't really serve any purpose other than to look good, so I do wish they'd get rid of those.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has got to be my favorite product from Lush. I use it almost every evening in combination with a cleansing milk, and it gets every last bit of makeup off my face. I've got a problem with my pores clogging very easily, and I feel like this helps with that. It leaves my skin so soft and smells like cookie batter.

Well hello there baby! If I could eat you, then I wouldn’t even hesitate! Enter sunglasses emoji here. I feel like I am going to the movies and eating caramel popcorn when I use this face wash. When using it in the shower, it makes me want to do a little dance - happiness in a pot. After using this for quite few months now, I can say I love it because of the smell, the texture and the fact that it DOES NOT break out the skin. Nice and moisturising and would oh so continue to buy this baby - in love.

this is not a good product...
honestly, you might as well buy some polenta and rub it on your face.
this has corn oil in it..... I use corn oil to fry churros...
I never thought of putting it on my face. it's cooking oil!!!
it gave me whiteheads.
I love lush, but I really feel like this one is a dumb product. it's polenta and nicely scented ingredients in a jar....

on 9/24/2017 4:50:00 PM

Best product ever! Cleared up my severe cystic for the first time since I was 13. I've used every prescription product made, including Accutane. It's expensive, but worth it!

on 6/22/2017 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

If you have sensitive skin, don't use it!!! I'm so surprised that many people use it everyday because the scrub is so harsh on the skin!!! If you're testing it in store it feels so good on the hands and smells lovely, but remember, that's your hands, not your face. The scrub exfoliates so hard I feel my skin a lot thinner and like most lush cleansers it leaves a "moisturising film" ,that in the long run run gave me a lot of blackheads.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This thing is amazing if you have super dry, flaky skin like myself. I received this product as a sample on one of my purchases.
The smell of it is out of this world! It makes me wanna eat it, but that's not what's fantastic about this product.
It cleanses my skin to perfection, without leaving it tight or dry as most cleansers I've used in the past. It almost leaves a layer of moisture after rinsing, the smell of the product lasts forever on my skin, and it has helped a lot to eliminate my dry patches.
BEST COMBO FOR EXTRA DRY SKIN: this cleanser, after the Eau Roma Water toner and finalize with Skindrink, all products from Lush... trust me, if you have my skin type, YOU'LL LOVE THIS STUFF!

PROS:
-Amazing for dry skin
-Smells incredible (like caramel popcorn)
-You only need a little amount mixed with water to cover your whole face

CONS:
-A little hard to use at first, you need to put the perfect amount of water to create a nice texture paste. If you add too little, it'll crumble on your face, but if you add too much, it will dissapear before your eyes.

on 3/7/2017 5:51:00 PM

I credit this cleanser for clearing up my complexion. I use this every other two to three days and my skin has been so happy. It's far more radiant, pores are smaller and my overall complexion is more plump and glowing. Plus THE SMELL. Oh my god, I couldn't stop smelling it after I first got it. I would actually go out of my way to go and smell it. It's heaven.

Yes, you need to add water to make it into a paste but I don't find it a hassle. It's gentle and effective and totally cancels out any inconvenience the packaging or formula may give you. I recommend anyone to try this out. It's fantastic.