LUSH Let the Good Times Roll

LUSH Let the Good Times Roll
Let the Good Times Roll

4.3

Maize Flour, Glycerine, Talc, Water (Aqua), Corn Oil, Polenta, Fair Trade Organic Cinnamon Powder, Perfume, Gardenia Extract, Popcorn

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This thing is amazing if you have super dry, flaky skin like myself. I received this product as a sample on one of my purchases.
The smell of it is out of this world! It makes me wanna eat it, but that's not what's fantastic about this product.
It cleanses my skin to perfection, without leaving it tight or dry as most cleansers I've used in the past. It almost leaves a layer of moisture after rinsing, the smell of the product lasts forever on my skin, and it has helped a lot to eliminate my dry patches.
BEST COMBO FOR EXTRA DRY SKIN: this cleanser, after the Eau Roma Water toner and finalize with Skindrink, all products from Lush... trust me, if you have my skin type, YOU'LL LOVE THIS STUFF!

PROS:
-Amazing for dry skin
-Smells incredible (like caramel popcorn)
-You only need a little amount mixed with water to cover your whole face

CONS:
-A little hard to use at first, you need to put the perfect amount of water to create a nice texture paste. If you add too little, it'll crumble on your face, but if you add too much, it will dissapear before your eyes.

on 3/7/2017 5:51:00 PM

I credit this cleanser for clearing up my complexion. I use this every other two to three days and my skin has been so happy. It's far more radiant, pores are smaller and my overall complexion is more plump and glowing. Plus THE SMELL. Oh my god, I couldn't stop smelling it after I first got it. I would actually go out of my way to go and smell it. It's heaven.

Yes, you need to add water to make it into a paste but I don't find it a hassle. It's gentle and effective and totally cancels out any inconvenience the packaging or formula may give you. I recommend anyone to try this out. It's fantastic.

on 2/16/2017 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I gave this 2 lippies, but not because its a horrible product or because I had a bad experience. I just don't get it. I tried Dark Angels which was not a good match for me, since it was extremely drying and I have dry skin. A Lush employee directed me to this instead.

I feel like it doesn't do anything. The smell is so delicious and it's very soft, but I don't notice a difference using this. You're supposed to make a paste with water, but I feel like this doesn't make a paste like Dark Angels does. If I try to mix it in my hand with water, the product disappears. It becomes colored water. So I tend to use this dry out of the container on a wet face. I don't know. It smells really good, but I don't feel like it does anything for me to be inspired enough to repurchase. I keep waiting to have this moment where I'm wowed by it, but after several uses, it hasn't impressed me!

on 1/29/2017 8:56:00 PM

This product smells really great and really moist.
It's a little messy to use, but the results are worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the scent of this cleanser, it smells like caramel and popcorn. It really exfoliates my skin leaving it baby-butt smooth. Although, it didn't really brighten up my face.

on 10/28/2016 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Smells AMAZING
-Really moisturizing
-Slightly difficult to use at first
-A little messy to use at first

9/10

I was looking for a natural face cleanser and decided to try this out on my sister's recommendation. I just used it once at night daily and I noticed that my skin was feeling more moisturised. However, I did get a few white heads around my nose area. I have oily/combination skin so I think this cleanser was too moisturising for me. I now use it as a body cleanser.

on 10/11/2016 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oh boy, keeping myself from writing a review on this product ha almost driven me insane! But to write a fair review, I've tried this product out for about three weeks and... I love it!!!

I have acne, not terrible cystic acne that covers my face, but moderate teenage acne on my cheeks, temples, chin and a bit on my forehead. But I don't have an oily skin type - it's kind of normal in its oil production I'd say. Sometimes I get a bit flaky, especially on my scabs after zits. But this cleanser... my mother told me the other night when we had dinner that my skin looked great, and I have to agree! I have 1 active zit right now, compared to 5-7 earlier.

But I wouldn't recommend this as a one step make up remover. I've been using Paula's choice liquid facial cleanser along with my Luna mini device to remove my makeup. What I do now, is that I simply add the step and wash my face with this after that first procedure. In the mornings or when I use no makeup I only use LTGTR. Some people might think that's annoying, but I am a skincare nerd and I just love taking care of my skin. I saw some people complaining about a residue, and yes, since the product contain (corn?) oil, it does leave a residue but I don't find that bad in any way... I use a toner after cleansing, so...

And the last thing I must say: the scent is AMAZING!! I can find myself sniffing this while I'm in the bathroom.. sometimes during the day, I can sense the scent that lingered on my face and it just smell fantastic. Sweet, popcorn, essential oils.

+ Helped me so much with my acne!
+ Lovely scent
+ Great price, for being lush
+ I love that you don't have to put water on your face before cleansing with this product... I don't know why, I just hate the feeling of putting water on my skin

- The packaging is kind of unhygienic I guess, but on the other hand I always wash my hands before cleansing and I think everyone should to that.
- I feel like it doesn't last that long, I've used maybe 1/3 in 3 weeks, which means this would last approximately 9 weeks/2 months, I will update this later on.
[Edit, found another con] - The popcorn pieces is kind of annoying and doesn't fulfill any purpose, so I just throw them away

on 8/12/2016 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely gorgeous wash for my dry eczema prone skin. It exfoliates the dry scales that develop on my face during a cold harsh winter and leaves it so soft and smooth. Oh, and the scent is heavenly! It smells like a bakery on my face, my parter walked into our ensuite whilst I was using this in the shower and complimented the smell right away, but it's not overbearing by any means. I can't live without this cleanser, it's the only one that removes all traces of makeup, exfoliates my dry skin, doesn't flare up my eczema and leaves my skin supple and ready for makeup. When I use this in summer I can pretty much walk out without moisturising that's how soft and smooth this leaves my face. Two massive thumbs up for this product the price is reasonable even before I tried it and now that I have its worth so much more. Im on my 5th (large) tub which is super easy to get every last little bit out and this tub will last you a good couple of months. Thank you lush for this little gem!

on 7/10/2016 7:28:00 AM

Two thumbs up for this face cleanser! I bought this a few months ago & have been using it most days in the shower as a nightly cleanser. It's got an amazing smell & I only need a small amount mixed with a few drops of water to cover the entire face. It's gentle on the skin but still feels like it cleans away any makeup or grime. After drying my face after a shower it feels moistured & smooth. Leaves me feeling refreshed & pampered, I really love using this.